Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:26

She smile trustingly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:27

I shifted my eyes elsewhere then I started to head back to the den while I glanced at Eclipse "Why wouldn't I trust you? It's nothing anyways.." I said wanting to leave it be sighing to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:30

she turned her head "I though you were Hiding Something from me" i said
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:33

Tries to look at her coat and stumbles around in circles. Barely notices that there is still some mud and shakes coat once more before going to wash off in the river.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:34

sighs giving up and rolls over his wet fur flattens down and shows off his smaller scars, looks at the terra upside down smiling
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:36

"What is there to hide?" I asked raising an eyebrow shrugging it off as I spotted the den up ahead, returning I walked towards the den going inside to shake my fur dry; I plopped down watching the rain from inside the dry den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:38

"Nothing Have a nie Sleep" i said i leaped up on the Rock and Said "Hiya Silver"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:40

"I'm not sleeping.." I mumbled then extended my hind leg to scratch behind my ear as I finished it with a shake of my head and sneezed, clearing my throat I sat still peering outside the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:41

looked up from where he was laying "hey" stares up for a while then looks back at the terra upside down "how are you?" trys to look up but the rain stings his eyes so he looks back down
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:42

"Sad" i whimpered Lonly "Lonly is another one"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:45

rolls onto belly and sits up "why would you be lonely?" looks towards her his blue eyes now looking lost and helpless as he waits
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:46

"well, I have no mate and Friends.." i said
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:47

Watches the grass sway with the wind. Sits up rubing eye with paw then lays back down gazing off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:48

"Hey Silver and Song." I said seeing them awake.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:49

"well we are friends" he looks down his eyes give his feelings away too easily, sighs looking down at the ground "hello cross"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:51

i leaned over and FEll off the cave i laughed i landed on my Legs i laughed as i leaped back up on the Den and watched
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:51

Shakes head coming out of her trance noticing Crossfire, smiles warmly and replies "Oh hello Cross, how are you today?''
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:54

laughs along with her "you might hurt yourself, if you do that" looks up but still looks ahead hoping she couldnt see his cold eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:55

I raised an eyebrow at Eclipse who formerly fell by then I shrugged it off, I swished my tail feeling at ease by myself with a satisfied expression shifting my orbs to picture things infront of the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:57

i peeked my head over the edge and barke "PEEK A BOO!!! RAIKOU I SEE YOU" i laughed i fell of and landed i rana ina dn Bounced on him trying to make him play
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:59

I grumbled as she ruined my mood then ignored her as I nudged her off and layed down with a deep sigh "Not now.." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 15:59

"Great." I said shaking a few drops of water off. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:01

watches eclipse and raikou, his eyes cold eyes tense and steely hops off the den and pads over to song with crossfire "hello"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:02

I grumbed "Hey Mista Grumbly Whats wroong" She Nudge him back "Don't Nudge me Ill Nudge you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:03

Rolling my eyes I turned away from her wrapping my tail over my face then twitched my ear and remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next