Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 09:59

I smiled at the young female who had run back and forth plus greeting me, then giving the herbs to Nero. A yawn escaped my jaws as I began to lay down and nibble at the snow, then gradually watching the aid of Nero.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 17:18

I felt a nip on my ear and noticed Song trying to get me to follow her. I got up and walked, noticing the crowd my tail flicked as it curled slightly beside my leg. I quietly watched and noticed Nero who was injured. He seemed to have been taken care of and was eating some herbs to help him regain his energy. I overheard Curse mentioning that Thalia new some healing as well. I glanced over at the small fae and smiled, speaking in my quiet voice, "You did a good job in helping him, your quite skilled."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02 2010, 18:19

"You gave us a scare" I say when I see Nero wake up. I smile, then back away a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 02:52

I watched as Sati ran over to us, I now sat down relieved that Nero was ok. I got up jiggling the snow from my flank and walked over to Blake "Hiya, whats up?" I asked as he pawed at the snow with a strange vibe emmitting from him.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 02:56

"Oh.. sorry," I smiled and Got up "Thanks so much, Song, Curse, Sk8ter, Thalia, Satinka, Blake" (Im Pretty sure i said the helpers;))
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 03:21

I smile : "Thanks sati!! but i could learn so much more about healing from you" I say, then i turn to nero " No problem"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 03:27

I laughed a bit,then layed down..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 10:50

I noticed the Alpha approach as I sat up, "Nothing really." I said with an assuring grin then heard Nero mention the wolves who helped him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 13:09

I smiled kindly at Thalia and noticed Nero was feeling better. Lowering my body as I sat down I felt my ears prick as I noticed Cure and Blake talking. A yawn came upon me and I quickly shook it off before it had me in it's grip. A shake of the coat then I got up to get a drink of water by the river.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 15:53

Blinks looking at them for a moment then wags tail smiling and happy that Nero is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 22:28

(I have no clue where i am)

Continueing his walk to the old tree, fang turns his frame in a tight circle a few times before laying down, a manic laugh broke the calm silence surrounding him as he looked upon the tree of blood, and the massive patch from him and the beta, laying there slowly blending into the alabaster snow he started thinking about how much trouble he caused
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03 2010, 23:08

(Your There Wink )

I Got up as my Auds Perked to the Brute who i had fought with the anger in my orbs as i turned my Bodice and Walked off my fores and hinds switching places every so often, my apex hung down
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 06:04

I smiled hearing Blake's reassuring voice "Good to hear pal" i patted him on the back and trotted off towards the river where i saw Fang.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 06:06

His harks pull back as another male approaches, his hackles tense and derma bristles up, slightly sticking his teaser up fang twists his boa around to watch the pilot saunter across the folige
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 06:08

I looked over my haunches at the new brute, I coninued walking along and bent my frame lapping up the cool icy water before heading towards the male.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 06:13

A growl escaped past the brawny demon's smackers, his whip shoot straight up, the vexed hession not in the mood to be messed around with didn't enjoy the fact that his washed dean was drifting towards him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 19:49

I sat a little bit away from me grooming down my pelt with my tongue. "hehe, no need to growl Fang" I teased as i looked at him and my orbs were neutral and invasive.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 20:43

Her auds perk hearing low growls coming form the river. Sneaks over and crouches her banner hanging low as she crawled across in the snow and hid behind a bush looking over at Curse talking to Fang or sorta growling/ teasing.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 20:46

I looked over my shoulder hearing a rustle behind me 'might be a rabbit' i thought licking my lips. I pounced at it landing on top of it snarling "Song..?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 20:49

Eyes widen as she falls frozen stiff thinking she was gonna be lunch. Shakes head coming back to her senses and paws his muzzle and laughs nervously "Hehe, heyyy Curse. Im skin and bones so im not a very good meal you know."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 20:51

I heard her voice as she pawed at my muzzle, i leant down licking her cheek my tail wagging a million miles per hour "Dont be silly song!"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 20:55

Smiles cheekly and nips his ear then rolls away ninja style getting up and shaking the snow off her back. "whatcha doin?" Looks over at him then over at Fang who seemed tense for a strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:28

"Stop nomming on my ear cheeky!" I laughed as she rolled away, I looked back at the brute still tense "Nothing important sweety!" I said before pouncing into the air snarling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:32

Ears fall bak looking at him seeing Curse oming at her. Everything is slow motion to her as she blinks wathing him come "meep." Steps out of the way and sees him roll into a bush and laughs walking around in irle in vitory.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04 2010, 21:35

I spun out of control into a bush twigs sticking out my ears "Hey check it out its rudolph, wolf style!" I laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next