Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Rose
Suintia
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29 2010, 09:45

First topic message reminder :

He stood up again, walking to the male, he bite at his scruff and pushed his apex forcing him to lay down, the turns the male over to lay on his flank and snorted "now its over" kicked snow into his orbs and walked off towards the frozen lake
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:01

I smile again even thought the pup's kind of clambering on my face, i nuzzle her cheft pushing her over and ticklig her ligh underbelly.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:08

I laugh as I get pushed over and tickled. I squirm around as my tongue hangs out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:10

Still tickles femi as she laughs crazily and her tongue waving about, cant help but laugh i roll over on my back "HAHAHAHAHA!!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:14

I jump up and leap onto Curse's tummy, landing softly. 'My turn to tickle him!'
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:15

I feel he leap on me i cheeky look in her eye 'im doomed now...' i thought as i rolled around uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:17

I stretch out my paw to unleash my claws. 'They're very blunt, but they're still claws' I start to tickle Curse on the tummy as I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:18

only one word to describe me right now ROFL!!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:19

I bound over closer to his head and lay down on his chest. I pretend to be asleep, but all of a sudden DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!! My blunt claws come out and I start tickling again.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:22

I relax my body and let it spring Femi up and down with each breathe, then horror as her eyes opeed. I jumped up and run to the river "Catch me f you can tickler!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:25

I bark and laugh at the same time. I run after Curse but fall over halfway there. I look at the cold white stuff. I try licking it before I get up and start running again. I stop when I get to the river, and I look down, wondering why the ground is shiny and blueish.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:27

I stop by the river and bow playully, i see the puzzled look on her face. I lean down picking her up by the scruff and placing her in the shallow end of the icy river.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:29

I try to jump out of the water, feeling very alert and scared. "Curse!!" I look up at Curse and whine. I look around me at the movements in the blue ground. I stick my head in and watch some bubbles come out from my face as I breathe. I accidently breathe in, and I take my head out of the water. I start coughing as I sit down and look around me.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:33

I shake my head and bend my knee's "All aboard!" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:35

I wag my tail and jump onto Curse's back, full of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:39

After our victory and returning back, I sat down and watched Curse play with his young pup. I did a long stretch and layed in the snow as my silver orbs gazed to the darkening skies above.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:41

I turn around and see another wolf laying in the white squishy ground. I bark at the wolf and leap off Curse's back. I run over to the wolf and introduce myself, "Femi!" I wag my tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:43

I noticed the small pup run over to me wagging her tail happily, hearing her small voice speak her name I smiled, "Hello, Femi." I replied, lifting my paw to her head and giving her a soft noogie, "I'm Blake." I said with a chuckle taking my paw back.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:46

I laugh as he gives me a noogie and says his name. "Black?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:46

I follow Femi with my eyes making sure she din't wander in to trouble, she stopped by te beta. I got out the water shaking my ragd fur flingin water everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:48

I grinned and swished my tail, "Bl-ake" I said, trying to sound out the words for her, then felt the water hit my fur from Curse's drying session. I raised an eyebrow at him and stood up to shake my fur to rid the droplets he made and laughed.

Last edited by Blake on Sat Jan 08 2011, 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:51

I nod, "Bla-ke?" I turn around to see Curse, and I run over to him.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:52

After shaking off the water i drag myself to th sid and my fur goes poofy "grr..."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 21:54

I laugh as I see Curse's poofy fur. I inhale lots of air to try and make myself almost explode like him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 22:06

I smiled to the young fae as she said the name correctly, sitting back down I saw Femi imitate her father in looking all poofed out.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 22:22

I let the air out of my tiny body and bound back into the den as I start to get cold. I find my brother and curl up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next