Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Ceremonial River I_vote_lcapCeremonial River I_voting_barCeremonial River I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Ceremonial River I_vote_lcapCeremonial River I_voting_barCeremonial River I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Ceremonial River

Go down 
+2
Song
Curse
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03 2011, 21:17

The ceremonial river is a wide river that is perched between the packs Mountain Range and the Open Plians, The river is so well hidden it is only members of the pack that knows where to find the magestic feature.

Ceremonial River Images10

At the Ceremonial river you hold meetings for very important pack subjects such as;

• Mate ritual
  • Pup becoming a yearling
  • The promotion of ranks
  • Pack Meetings

And much more!
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24 2011, 17:37

Song came to a stop by the river with Thalia. (hehe dragged against her will >D) She looked back at her and grinned wagging her tail as they waited for the guys.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 03:17

I stumble around after being dragged to the river by Song and sit down so I don't fall over. I smile at her then look into the direction where we've just come from and where the other two should be following.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 04:38

Curse appeared dragging the moaning wolf behind him, he walks over and dropped him by Thalia lightly patting him on the head with his paw. He chuckled and walked closer to the river settling beside Song.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 05:11

I sat down as well, rubbing my ear on the ground. "You have sharp teeth" I mumbled. "Now what?" I asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 05:56

I trot over to Toxic and sit down next to him. "It's a ritual, when two wolves become mates they come here with the Alpha's.", I explain briefly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 05:58

"Ohhh" I said, not to confused. "Does it involve any type of movement? Was a long drag here" I asked, a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:03

I laugh "Not really the only ones who have to move are the Alpha's.. actually"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 06:07

"Good" I grinned, wondering what was taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:12

(I have to make up some new ritual? Dx)

Curse looked between Toxic and Thalia and nodded briefly he stepped forward towards Toxic and gestured his head to follow hm (short distance) He walked a few steps and arrived at a bush with dark blue flowers growing on it. Curse turned to Toxic "Pick one"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:17

I groaned, seeing I did have to move. I got up and followed tilting my head and giving a questioning look before taking one of the blooms in my jaws, the flower hanging limp at the side of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:19

Curse looked to the fast flowing river and sat by on its banks, he turned to Thalia gesturing to another bush with orange flowers and waited for both of them to sit either side of him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 07:20

I followed him to the river, and stood, not sure what I wad doing.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25 2011, 16:46

Song sat patiently, her tail neatly folded around her paws as she sat upright, watching as Curse instructed the two.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 01:49

I walk over to the bush that the Alpha shows me and come back, carrying an orange flower then I sit down on the other side of Curse.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 02:32

Curse smiled to Thalia then threw his head back howling in a deep voice to summon the rest of the pack.

-----------------------------------

The new ceremony idea (by Song) is you have to walk through two lines of wolves together, at the end of both lines will be the most recently mated pair. Males on one side females on the other.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 07:44

A crowd? Oh joy I thought to myself, but didn't let it bother me to much. I sat down as Thalia had on Curse's other side, waiting patiently for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 09:02

Teddy looked around wondering what was going on, 'I gotta get out more' She thought, sitting with the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 09:22

I relaxed my grip on the stem of the flower, rolling my jaw a bit. I glanced around Curse to Thalia, noticing Teddy arriving. I hope I don't screw up I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 11:57

Rue slunched to the group "I think the laziness is spreading....Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 13:10

The brute came in with a calm trot. Hisorbs set onto the group that crowded ad he snorted, wondering why they were all summoned here by the Aneks.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 14:47

I flattened my ears as the wolves filtered in. Just more wolves to screw up in front of I thought solemnly. I want to get everything right for Thalia I pleaded in my head.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 15:23

Rue looked around,Fallen had came,along with Teddy,and then there were four others,Song,Curse,Thalia,and Toxic.She sighed and looked at Toxic,he looked somewhat nervous,she walked over to him and said,with a small smile "Why are you so nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 15:46

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, or if I'm even aloud to be talking to you right now" I mumbled through my mouthful of flower. "And... as usual I'm probably going to screw something up"
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26 2011, 15:50

Rue smiled,a small chuckle in her voice and patted his paw with her tail "Im sure you'll do fine.So what if you screw up? Thalia will still like you,and so will your friends." The little fae smiled trying to calm the brute someway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceremonial River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceremonial River   Ceremonial River I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceremonial River
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next