Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 20 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:35

I flicked my tail in annoyance. "You don't have to mock me" I muttered, not finding it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:40

"Don't need to be so temperamental" she snapped back, "You're really kinda not amusing me" she said and pouted like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:45

"I'm not temperamental" I said plainly. I turned my body to face the pup, a annoyed expression plastered on my face. "You should stop acting like such a pup. Your gonna be a yearling soon and then there won't be any time for fooling around and whining."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:49

Celine pulled her lips up and bared her fangs, "No duh! Thanks tips!" she said sarcastically, she growled and huffed. "I know I'm almost a yearling you fool!" she said, "I keep track of my age.!" she said, claws digging into the earth. "Forget I am a pup" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:52

Nia slowly opened her eyes seeing Ollie, a big smile curved on her face and licked his muzzle.-" You scared the crap out of me." -She smiled and licked his muzzle again and again.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:54

I stood up, my hackles raising and my teeth bared. I let a savage snarl rip through my throat. I didn't plan on hurting the pup in anyway just wanted to make her realize she is messing with a capable wolf.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 10:57

"Cut it Toxic" she snapped her teeth together she wasn't kidding, "You say your not temperamental? Liar. You're so temperamental!" she snapped her teeth together and hissed, "So cool your tongue!" she growled writhing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:01

"You don't know me" I growled, stepping forward to wear my head was hovering above hers. I bared my teeth and snarled once more before turning away and padding off, fuming. "I shouldn't let a silly pup get to me like that" I said to myself, feeling ashamed for getting so angry. "Thats NOT me" I mumbled. I stalked past Nia and Ollie and sat under a tree, growling silently to myself.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:05

"Clearly I was wrong to think you were my friend!" she shouted hesitantly. "Excuse me?" she asked, "Silly pup!?" she walked over, "Who do you think you are calling me a silly pup!?" she asked, "You don't know me or anything about my life.. Call me that again, I bet you'll regret it" and with that she walked off, her tail swished as she growled angry, 'Foolish him, I though he was my friend.. clearly my mind was dumb enough to believe it for a SECOND.' she snapped her head free of thoughts, as she pushed herself through the bush of the scary forest but this time she didn't care, if she got her she'd wouldn't care. She had a lot of anger and she wasn't about to take it out on him, she stomped through the forest before coming to a river. She grumbled and dropped her body on the rocks, wincing as some jab into her stomach and body cutting little cuts and causing open wounds.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:08

"Then don't call me temperamental" I replied cooly, licking my paw. I listened to her footsteps as she left, then the splash. "Most pups can't swim, but eh." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:09

She saw Toxic walkby and rolled her eyes.- " Gotta make up with him some say."-She slowly got up, her eyes shut closed and ears fell back of the pain. She slowly limped toward him. She sat down next to him and yelpped of pain. -"What's wrong ?"- She said with a smile.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:13

Celsius smirked, she grumbled as she laid her head down on the rocks and huff "I'm so dumb.." she said "thinking of a future, why bother?" she snapped, closing her eyes she took a deep breath, her stomach ached from her wounds she rolled to her back as she heard the slightest footprints of something behind her she didn't care to move.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:14

I flattened my ears. "I dunno. I got angry at Celine but it's just not me to get angry. Are you ok though?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:18

She nodded and looked down- "Hey thanks for earlier, I was hard on you because I was making sure you were a good Delta. You are so no more Ms. Mean Wolf." -She grinned and tried to laid down. Her ears fell back of the pain and just stood still.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:18

Whenthe footsteps got closer she figured it was Toxic or someone, "Go away!" she snarled as she turned around to scream, she saw a huge brown bear. She gasped, "Ohdarn " she stopped and stood eyes wide starin at the bear as the big thing reared up she screamed as it charged for her, she might of been a pup but she had no choice, she turned hopping into the water as she kicked viciously through the water, 'Go Celine!' she cheered herself on in her head.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:25

I was oblivious to the pups danger for my ears were pressed flat against my skull. I sighed and put my head on my paws. "Eh, its ok." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:29

Her ears twitched hearing a bear roar. She growled and got up slowly and limped toward it.- "I hear growling, going to check if someones hurt." -She ignored her pain and focus her eyes toward the noise. Her hackles raised and had an uneasy feeling.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:30

She pulled her weak body out of the river, the get brown blob still rushed across the river, she psnted heavily. She stood still and as soon as it crossed fully she hopped back in and she kicked back to the other side, she psnted when she pulled herself out, "What can I do with yu?" she asked and started to think of games to play, "let's play tag!" she barked as it rushed out of the water, she sprung back and ran around the tree the bear stubbornly followed she circled the tree a couple of times before she became dizzy she stopped as the bear was confused, and trying to get it's head straight.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:31

I shook my head and got up. "No ones over there. Thats heading out of the territory" I reassured her. I grabbed her tail in my mouth again. "Thalia told you not to move to much" I instructed through a mouthful of fur. I sat down preventing her from moving any farther.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:34

She signed and looked forward-" It dosent hurt to look. Im fine just a little flesh wound." -She glared at her tail and at him.- "Let go of meh tail." -She said trying to tug it out of his mouth.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:35

I shook mah head not giving up her tail. "I'll go, you stay" I debated, still holding on waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:37

She squinted her eyes and signed- "Fine...now get off your getting it all slimy." -She said in a harsh voice-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:39

"don't follow!" she said "always be a leader!" she barked as the bear ran to her she bolted off she circled through s couple of tree, before she grew tired and it caught up to her, she leaped left as the bear swung it's claws, she helped as it skimmed her body, she was thrown off track by the sudden smack of claws into her side, she nearly dropped to the ground in pain, "Come on!" she said "That's not fair, how would you like it if I smack you up sit the head!" she snapped her teeth becoming angry, the large bear slowly walked over as she helped and kicked her paw into the air and slammed her eyes shut. After knowing her paw had mad contact with the bears face, the bear suddenly noticed its cubs were in danger, she ran off to help the cubs as Celien dragged herself awY.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:42

"Slimy?" I asked, laying my ears back. "Well thanks" I mumbled before walking towards the noise. "Just trying to prevent you from getting hurt again" I mumbled. I came to the river and saw Celine and a small brown bear. Rolling my eyes I jumped in the water and crossed the cold river. I got out the other side and took the time to shake my pelt, taking my time on the whole 'help' thing. I walked over and avoided the bear by a wide margin and grabbed Celine by the scruff of her neck. "Why am I always helping people from bears after they got mad at me?" I asked myself as I half carried half dragged Celine back. She was heavy since she was almost a full size wolf now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 11:45

She rolled her eyes- "Yush I know but im not the one to follow." -She followed behind anyways, her orbs flickering back and forth checking the territory. She waited for Toxic to drag the pup back as she was out of breath already.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next