Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 31 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 31 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:34

Nia sees a hare and she smiled a little, she crouched closer and pounce on it's neck cracking it. She carried her kill happily back. She sat next to Fallen and ripped it in half. She dropped a peice on his paws and she swallowed hers whole. She licked her muzzle and smiled at Fallen.- "That's from my boar yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:35

"I meant about the not feeling well," she, seeing Nia near by she walked off. She returned to staring at the river farther down and away from the three.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:36

I rolled my eyes and sank down onto my stomach again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:39

She blinks as the pup left.- "Did I do something ?"-She shurgged and yawned.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:42

His nose quivered to the sent of a freshly killed hare and it came from beside his paw. He noticed half of what seemed to be a hare and turned seeing Nia. A small smile came on him and he picked up the hare. Through a mouth full of fur and meat he was able to muffle out just barely, "Thanks and your welcome." He turned to Toxic and flicked him with his plume offering it to him, thinking he could possibly be hungry.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:44

"I dunno" I said looking to where Celine had gone. I noticed Fallen offering me the hare and I shook my head. "I'm not sure its to safe to eat"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:44

She listened to Nia completely play dumb, she rolled her eyes. 'not at all, nearly drown me.. threaten to kill me.. what else? make me faint.. Nothing at all!' her mind screeched as she stared aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:47

His lobes flicked at what Nia asked and shrugged, noticing htat Toxic didn't want it he began gnawing on it before eating up with ease. He ran his tongue over his razors before speaking, "Maybe you should get looked at by a healer, Zodi isn't around, how about Thalia?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:48

I sat up once more, my breathing slightly more normal. I still felt I couldn't get enough air but it was better than none. "I dunno where either of them are. I think Ollie needs a healer more than I" I said remembering the whole fight thing.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:50

She hummed lighty, 'I never had no one
I could count on
I’ve been let down so many times
I was tired of hurtin’
So tired of searchin’
’til you walked into my life
It was a feelin’
I’d never known
And for the first time
I didn’t feel alone

You’re more than a lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
I don’t know where I’d be
Without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You’re my best friend
You’re my best friend, oh yeah

You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like nobody ever has
When my world goes crazy
You’re right there to save me
You make me see how much I have
And I still tremble
When we touch
And oh the look in your eyes
When we make love

You’re more than a lover
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
And I don’t know where I’d be
Without you here with me
You’re my best friend
You’re my best friend

You’re more than a lover
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Everytime I look at you
And I don’t know where I’d be
Without you here with me
You’re my best friend
You’re my best friend (my best friend)
You’re my best friend (my best friend) '
, her eye stared and she shivered slighty, she looked at her cut and sighed. She pulled herself up and walked along the sharp rocks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:54

She rolled on her back yawning.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:55

I flicked my ears to the sound of Celine humming, but I didn't catch it all. I shook my head, causing the metal piercings clink together making a light noise.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:56

He narrowed his orbs when he heard a riot has broken out and coked his head in interest, "With who?" He asked dully, seeming as if he had no interest what-so-ever. he peered over at Nia before flicking his plume at her face and chuckled, "You shouldn't even be out moving with wounds like yours. Your mate would have our heads if he saw that we weren't trying to keep you in one place."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 12:59

She heard the sudden clicking, she pinned her ears back and hummed the lyrics through her head again, 'I really.. regret it all.'
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:01

"Some wolf named Fang. Used to be alpha of the pack" I said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:05

"Used to be alpha of the pack?" He repeated softly in confusion but decided to let it go since it didn't seem that Toxic's explanation wouldn't make it seem interesting anymore and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:08

I simply nodded. I yawned, and tried to lap up some water, and succeeded for I didn't get dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:31

Celine shifted her paws, she kept humming until she changed her lyrics to 'Copperhead road' song.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:33

He noticed he was feeling somewhat better so Fallen decided to give him room and headed off towards the den's cavern and curled up within to rest from the blinding sun.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:37

I listened to Celine before standing up and slowly making my way to the den area and curling up under my tree. I shook my head just to make the noise of clanking metal and with a smile laid my head down.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:39

She curled up against the hard rocks, she mumbled the end of the lyrics "I learned a thing or two from ol' Charlie don't you know, You better stay away from Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road" before getting up and walked back to the tree she slept by the night before, she paused to glance at Toxic but she just dropped and curled up "Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road, Copperhead Road" she whispered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:40

I raised my head hearing something but relaxed when it was just Celine.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:55

She whispered it again, and smiled "Good night Toxic" her misty gray and blue eye open up to look at him with a grin she placed her head down, and closed her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 13:56

I coughed some before replying, "Night kid."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 14:00

"Kid" she whispered and frowned, dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next