Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 22 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 22 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 17:58

Curse layed down laying his head on his paws, he turned to Toxic and Thalia then to Rue and Fallen "Has anyone seen Nia and Ollie recently?" he asked noticing they hadn't been around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 18:40

The brute was caught off guard as he fell back. He rolled his optics before he chuckled towards her. "I was distracted, that's the only reason I let you catch me by surprise." Fallen looked over to the anek and rolled his shoulders in a shrug to his question while he prodded Rue's face.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 04:53

Rue looked at Curse "Last time I saw them,they were talking and then walked that away." She pointed her tail to the mountains then crossed her paws over Fallen's head and said "Stop lieing,You knoooowwww I caught you fair and square."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 05:04

"Good", I say before turning to Curse "I haven't seen them in a while. But I think Nia has finally forgiven Ollie and they went off to somewhere to be alone.", I tell him. I then look back at Toxic and lean my head onto his shoulder and sigh feeling safe next to him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 05:32

I shrugged in response to Curse. "I don't care where Ollie is" I mumbled, a frown evident on my muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 12:05

He smirked shaking his head lightly, "Nope, completely let you." He chuckled gently pushing her off so he could sit up. "This is when you catch someone by surprise." He said and yawned widely before purposely pushing her into the river. Fallen grinned watching her as he settled back down onto th ground.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 14:14

Rue fell into the river with an Oof,she rolled her eyes and jumped back up,shaking her fur "Oh really,I didn't know that."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 16:03

Song yawned and shook out her pelt with a well practiced shake. Her warm eyes looked around and then after she stretched in a low bowing motion. The feather caught on her ear piercing wave in front of her face and she blew it back. She wagged her tail and looked around inhaling softly and heading off to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 20:46

Gemini woke up in the darkening den area, feeling grumpy. She walked over to the river, stretching after a few strides. Her olive colored eyes looked around the evening shaded forest.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 02:10

Curse nodded in acknowledgement to their responces, he thought they would want to be left alone so he settled down into a laying position on his back letting the suns rays warm him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 06:41

She slowly pad in seeing everyone is in the same place.-"Lazy pack."-She giggled to herself. She sat down under a tree yawning a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 06:45

Rue looked towards Nia "Welcome back and some of us aren't lazy,its just the laziness is spreading." She looked at Fallen and then splashed him with the flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 07:23

He returned with a smile which seemed out of place on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 07:27

She bowed her head and smiled.-"Thank you and no you guys have been in the same spot since we left."-She grinned looking at her.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 07:38

I yawned, nearly falling over as I dozed still sitting up. I shook my head, waking myself up. I noticed Ollie and Nia had returned but made no attempt but to nod a greeting, more directed towards Nia than Ollie, for I still wasn't on ok terms with him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:07

She smiled at Tox and Thail.-"Finally"-She shouted wagging her tail.-"Congrats!"-She grinned.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:10

I flattened my ears and smiled sheepishly. "Eh thanks" I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 08:20

She giggled.-"No need to be shy about it."-She teased chewing on Ollie's ear.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 09:36

I wag my tail greeting the two, who've just come back, happily "Thank you!", I say to Nia with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 09:39

Rue rolled her eyes and smiled "Well,me and Fallen were swimming does that count?" She laughed somewhat the jumped back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 14:59

She nodded her head at Thail.-"No problem."-Her ears flickered to Rue and grinned.-"Well the only two that are active. happy ?"-She giggled laying her head on Ollie's paws.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 17:39

"Yes yes, congratulations" Ollie said in a friendly tone. "You two make a cute couple." His head was resting on Niakitia's with eyes opened but barely held open. He hadn't slept in a while and wanted to. But he didn't want to be rude either.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 18:04

Crse walked over to greet the two, he raised his paw lightly punching Ollie's shoulder "Hey where you been all this time?" he asked then looked at Nia not bothered which one responded.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 18:37

His eyes widened and swung slightly to the side. His nose wiggled and he tapped it lightly with his paw.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02 2011, 20:08

I giggle "Thanks you Ollie!" I paw at Toxic's ear then I back away a bit before bowing playfully and barking happily, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next