Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Special Events in the RPG I_vote_lcapSpecial Events in the RPG I_voting_barSpecial Events in the RPG I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Special Events in the RPG I_vote_lcapSpecial Events in the RPG I_voting_barSpecial Events in the RPG I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Special Events in the RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

Special Events in the RPG Empty
PostSubject: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10 2011, 02:20

As most of you must have noticed, the RPG is starting to get pretty boring because there's nothing going on. Here you can post your ideas for special events like a bear, coyote or rival pack attack, a terrible disease, famine during the winter etc.

As long as you have realistic ideas (and if possible something where the whole pack can be involved), they will be carried out in the RPG and the events will be announced on this topic.
Everyone must attend to the events and hopefully we will all get more interest in role playing here together again!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 07:03

Ok ok ok ; I was thinking that we should a rival pack. Everyone can join & it shall be intertaning. Some of us shall Rp for the other pack , I will want to do a harass female one >D and we shall go on from there.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:41

Pikachu you're awesome because I had the exact same idea Very Happy I needed the idea from you guys though x3 So be it then! I will make a Topic about this and announce it on WQ Wink

If there is anyone who is against the idea, you have two days to send a PM to Toxic, me and/or the Sub-Alphas before I post the topic and announce on WQ ^^

Pikachu xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 07:25

>D haha Pikachu Hmmm we need more peeps for the rival thingy . Everyone needs to be more active D<
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24 2011, 07:04

Yeh I hope we can bring the activeness back to the pack with this :3
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 20:39

-Nodnod.- I like the idea .O.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 05:05

Very Happy Glad you do ^^
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 11:37

Ok, I know we're all lazy and want to post with our accounts for our rival character, but we need to stop. We need to post with the correct account, to minimize confusion for any new members we may gain. Hate to the the bad guy, but it's gotta be done.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 23:56

Noo you're not the bad guy Loxy :3 What you say is totally true! We didn't make the rival accounts just so that we don't use them ^^ Actually I should have added this to the rules Razz I'm gonna do that now Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Events in the RPG   Special Events in the RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Events in the RPG
Page 1 of 1