Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Thor's Thunder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Thor's Thunder I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Thor's Thunder I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Thor's Thunder I_vote_lcapThor's Thunder I_voting_barThor's Thunder I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Thor's Thunder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

Thor's Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Thor's Thunder   Thor's Thunder I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10 2011, 13:01

T H O R
{Picture}
Name
|His name is Thor. It's meaning is honed to his personality. Thor was the god of thunder and strength and was the possessor of three priceless objects: his hammer, Mjollnir, his strength-increasing belt, and his iron gauntlets. So in other words, don't start suff with him.

Nicknames
|Thor is all he answers by, get over it.

Species
|Lobo de Mexicano, hola chicas.

Build
|Typical of a mexican wolf, muscular and thick but short in height. Thor was built for fighting, don't let his height think you'll be getting an easy win. His body is lined with tightly packs muscle under his fur. Shorter muzzle and huge ears. Fur is a lot more bushy than most, giving him a teddy bear look, but boy you'll regret it if you tell him that.

Appearence
|Thor has the normal coat for a wolf of his species. His main color is a bright tan, with black and silver dusted over his back and face. His ears and face are a darker tan. His tail is also tipped with silvery black.

Eye Color
|Bright lime green, very outstandish from his dull coat.

Scars
|Thor is a very worn and beaten meal. Many scars cover his body, but his bushy fur hides them all from view.

Personality
|Thor is a very bitter and snappy wolf. He always seems to be in a bad mood. Regardless if your his friend of not, he doesn't treat anyone kindly. Though if you are in his small circle of trust, he can be pleasent, but don't expect it. He doesn't imediatley engage in physical fights, but resorts to just passing back and forth rude and snappy comments. He does get easily agitated, and if you cease to leave him be, he will attack. When he isn't arguing or fighting, he is quite lazy.

{ Nothing } There is genuinely nothing this wolf can say he 'likes.'

Dislikes
{ Strangers } Thor is quite rude to even those he knows, but strangers just get under his skin. He hates not knowing someone, when he knows them, he also knows how far he can take his taunting before getting into a fight.
{ Most likely you } Is there much more to say?

Habits
|Thor has a bad habit of reverting to his native language, spanish. He doesn't always mean to, and might slip in a phrase or so of spanish. Sometimes though, he does mean it, usually when insulting someone.

Family
{ Unknown } Thor doesn't care to remember quite frankly.

Mate
|Ha... never going to happen. Sorry chica's.

History
|Thor was born into a very cruel pack. Fighting was encouraged, and killing weaker individuals was smiled upon. Thor on the other hand, didn't hold much interest in killing the weak, he would rather fight someone on his own level if at all. He refused to fight unless another wolf attacked him first. He lived in Mexico, where prey wasn't plentiful in the least. The pack relied primarily on scavenging, often times raiding human towns in the night. Thor grew very good at sneaking around and stealing human food.
As he was forced to fight, Thor got quite strong. Thor held the job of ridding the pack of unwanted wolves, always by killing them. The time came when Thor himself was banished from the pack, since so many of the young females refused their mates for him.(lolheissexxi) He was sentenced to be killed by his own father, in spite Thor fled, boiling with anger. Thus transforming him into the spiteful, grumpy, snappy wolf he is today.

{Picture}
Back to top Go down

Thor's Thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Topics :: Enemy Bio's-
Jump to: