Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_voting_barThalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_voting_barThalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Thalia's Drawings :)

Go down 
+4
Oliver
Song
Curse
Thalia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2010, 19:18

First topic message reminder :

Here are some of my drawings, they were all done on computer, hope you like them ^^
you can see more of my drawings on dA : http://00wolfie00.deviantart.com/

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Wfill112

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 4mami-10

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Thank_10

Members of WSP

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Merryx10
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Sk8ter14
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Fang_213
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Firee11 Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Crysta12
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Curse12
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Song11
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Haloo11
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Kodiak12
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Nero11
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Thalia13

I also do photo edits! x) Here are a few of them:

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Wolves10

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Strife10

On the two pics above, the wolves weren't there in the beggining, I added them x)

Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Thalia10
Scruffy/Foofy and Loxy x3

here's the original pic: https://i.servimg.com/u/f42/15/62/67/91/woofyy10.jpg

Last edited by Thalia on Mon Jul 04 2011, 02:08; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28 2010, 14:52

Thalia wrote:
Song, thx song and foofie's a pawesome name XD thx for the nickyname Razz hm..lets see what should your nickname bee...hmmm.....how about Lolly ? Razz ya know "lol" with "y" at the end cuz u always make people laugh happily Wink

haha glad ya like the nickyname xD
ooo lolly!
lolz! lovves it xD
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28 2010, 20:00

Thalia wrote:
Storm, thank youuu!! Very Happy

Fire, I only drew the pups that are being rp'd if you want i can add indigo next to your wolfy :3 though i don't know what exactly he looks like o.o same with tati.. anyway I hope the others like it too... >.<
actually i prefer giving art as a gift rather than selling it XD especially for friends Wink

Song, thx song and foofie's a pawesome name XD thx for the nickyname Razz hm..lets see what should your nickname bee...hmmm.....how about Lolly ? Razz ya know "lol" with "y" at the end cuz u always make people laugh happily Wink
oh ok, who's rping them? I wondr if someone will rp Indigo.. Ill look for someone, and could you pu him in? I hope thats ok.. just put him where ever its easiest for you, if not dont worry about it. Smile
thats nice that you like doing them for friends..
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02 2011, 05:27

Thank you everyone and I'm glad you all like it Very Happy

the wolves are :
Top: Halo,Fire,Song,Femi,Curse,Sabre
Middle: Satinka,Blake,Nero,Thalia,Fang,Storm
Bottom: Icer

Storm, sure I can make one for you ^^, I just hope you don't mind waiting for some time...?

Song, glad you like it x)

Fire, I'll try adding Indigo when I have the time Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03 2011, 05:05

Thxs n im fine with that ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 11:01

Name: Crimzen
Appearence: https://i.servimg.com/u/f66/15/96/36/28/crimze10.jpg
Expression: Legs slightly bent in a fighting pose, fangs shown(All of them), biting against the Kunai(http://www.theconcentrium.com/mike/Comm/kunai/0Kunai.jpg) in his mouth, fur raised, eyes glaring ahead, And a black headband(http://www.myimportstore.com/store/images/Naruto/NarutoHeadbandLarge.jpg ) around his neck.
Backround: Dark Green grass, red moon and a black sky.
(Can you have Crimzen facing the left?)

Thanks Tha!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 13:53

Hey Thalia! Could you do a pic of Femi when you've got time please? Ty!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 04:34

Crimzen and Femi, oki I'll do them after I finish Fire's and Ori's avvie Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 09:09

May I request?

Well, you know what Sabre looks like. And expression: Baring teeth, eyes with a bit of a glare and hair on hackles raised. (Can you do an adult version of Sabre?)

The grass is dark green with some red in it, the sky is a dark gray-purple with hints of red. The moon is red and bats are flying around.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 10:13

woooh sounds scary XD ok sabre I'll make one for you too Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09 2011, 05:22

Ok thanks for accepting my request, take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09 2011, 13:11

Name: Niakitia
Appearence: Pure black and bright green eyes
Expression: Standing proud, a little smile and head title
Backround: Hmmmm purple or blue Very Happy

When you have time;) thankies
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10 2011, 01:44

Niakitia, oki I'll do one for you after I've finished the others' Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10 2011, 08:57

Thankies^^
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 10:07

I'm reeeaaalllyyy sorry for taking sooooo looong Nia, but I'm glad you were patient!
Here it is:
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Niakit10

I didn't add the name cuz you're better at doing that XD

here's a smaller version:
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Niakit11

hope you like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 11:15

Omg.......Its epic :DDDDDDD i freakin' love it ! Im going to put it up tomorrow im not at my house but i looooove it ! Thank you sooo much(:
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 19:49

Omg scruffy, I need a new one, yes not want; need >D

Name: Niyol
Appearence: Look at avvie, its hard to explain, but doesn't he have epic markings like Fang used to? o3o
Expression: Stern, looking to the right? If you can't do that then have him looking straight on
Backround: Omg epic red moon time, so this time, the background is in the mountain ranges, he is stood infront of a small mountain, with a few bigger beside that, and then on top of the small mountain, a red moon shines
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28 2011, 06:35

You're welcome Nia!! Glad you like it ^^ and lolz puffy XD oki I'll do it for you xP hope you don't need it too quick xP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01 2011, 08:52

wow thalia! theses are amazing! when you have time by any chance can i request one? ;D
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02 2011, 03:30

Sure, there's only one little condition: You need to be patient XD
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04 2011, 21:11

ooh mee toooo!!

Name: Azul

Appearence: She has a brown muzzle line, brown ears and grey on her back and tail, heres a pic to help:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img263/5611/21ymtd.gif

Can she be kinda walking away, but stopped and looking at you over her shoulder? Does that make sense? Oh and you’re looking at her from behind.

Expression: Oh and can she have a like... kind of a ‘what are you looking at?’ kinda look, but still kinda friendly? If you can...

Background: Can it be the mountains, like the way she was walking... and be raining. The moon is up and its night time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 02:51

Here you go Niyol, hope you like it ^^ eeehhh sorryy about the crappy mountains >.<
Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 Niyoll10

And oki Azul I'll do yours when I find some time Wink (uh ohh mountains again o.O) XD
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 03:34

Omg omg omg, I love it -pets the pretteh wolfeh.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 06:53

Hehehehehe glad you like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 10:52

Wow great job^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 11:09

yay thank you thalia! lol and of course i'll be patient, heres my request for whenever you have time ;D

edit: sorry, is it alright if instead of jinx you can make an aviie of my other character? xD

name: permafrost
appearance: pure white seems to have a icey blue sheen within her pelt and with blue eyes >>>http://www.white-wolf-sanctuary.com/photos/C24S0076_Ventana.jpg
expression: Standing and exhaling creating a small cloud of fog from her breath, one ear folded back, her tail flicked, and if you can maybe seem like ice forming from around her paws
background: whatever you think would look good and less of a hassle for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's Drawings :)   Thalia's Drawings :) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thalia's Drawings :)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Topics :: User's Drawing's-
Jump to: