Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Open Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Open Plains I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Open Plains I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Open Plains I_vote_lcapThe Open Plains I_voting_barThe Open Plains I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Open Plains I_vote_lcapThe Open Plains I_voting_barThe Open Plains I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Open Plains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Open Plains Empty
PostSubject: The Open Plains   The Open Plains I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:43

As Soon As You Leave The Forest, There Is A Stretch Of Land it is owned by the Wild Sk8ter Pack. It is our ever growing hunting grouns with Loads Of Animals That Can Be Hunted. Most Are Large And Require A Group Effert, the pack never eat here as they are apposed to threats from rival wolves and bears, they carry their kill back and eat at either the den or mountain range.

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)

The Open Plains 8689_010
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Open Plains Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Open Plains   The Open Plains I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2011, 09:17

I snarl at some elk waiting for the pack to come.

(first post yay!)
Back to top Go down

The Open Plains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: North-
Jump to: