Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 13 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 13 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 13 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:11

She yawns and looks up at the sky smiling- "I love it here. This would be a perfect place for a den and raising a family" -She smiles thinking about-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:16

His ears perk at Nia "family" Niyol whispered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:20

Nia rubs her face in the flowers. Ears perked looking at the sky- "Look at the rainbow"- she rolls on her stomach and lays there looking at the sky smiling-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:28

He watched Nia before slowly drifting asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 06:32

She look at Niyol as he fall asleep and she smiles a little and gets up to explore the meadow- "Wow the place it great."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 08:42

I yawned lazily and glanced around, "Huh, there was a storm.." I murmmured quietly to myself. My lobes swirled to the distant chatters of the others and I slowly rose to my foundations and began on way to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 10:00

She keeps walking and finds an entrance with vines covering it. She slowly walks threw it finds an pound with and huge tree beside it. Her orbs flicker of the amazement.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 12:32

I squinted my orbs then shook my pelt to knock out the dampness from the rain which previously soaked the earth, I saw that most of the others got shelter and glanced around to smell the moisten surroundings. I examined my dark coat to know the winter coat will shed soon enough, I noticed a twig caught within my banner and began to shake it out with a few whips. Didn't work, with a small sigh I placed my paw on the twig and tugged my tail away from the twig, which undone itself leaving some dark clumps of fur wrapped around the twig.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14 2011, 14:56

Song squirmed around in her sleep for a bit before waking up. Blinking she noticed herself under an old tree and the ground damp. Raising her muzzle she sniffed the air before recoiling back as she sneezed lightly. Shaking her head she got up and stretched her body in a bowing motion. Feeling the mud beneath her paws she pranced about a bit before slipping and falling down onto her back. Blinking, she was dazed for a moment before getting up and looking around, "Good, no one saw." Shaking her pelt she continued to skip around as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 02:00

She skipped threw the flowers and walks up to pound. She blinks and smiles, seeing that it was crystal clear and bunch of different type of fishes in the water. She lays down at the edge and lets her paws soak in the water, ears perks up of all the different type of birds noises.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 04:28

Seeing Song had finally awaken from her slumber, i pounded over and bowled over her rolling in the dirt my Fur muddy brown. I smiled and licked a spot of mud away from her muzzle "Morning sleep head! I beat you this time!" I teased
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 15:15

Song perked seeing Curse tumble into the mud. She giggled to herself before getting up she swiped some mud with her tail at him getting him in the face, "Pshh yeah, I let you win." She grinned. Trotting around she bowed playfully before tackling him and nomming on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 17:00

I emerge from the den with a yawn. I walk over to the lake and get a drink, before heading to the hunting grounds. 'I wonder if there are any baby deer around...'
I spot one and run to the adults, making them run off and leave the baby exposed. I growl as it tries to outrun me. I catch up to the baby deer and leap on it. It falls to the ground with a thump, and so do I. I stand back up and bite it's neck, letting it slowly die. I eat some of it's back leg, then I pick it up by another leg and drag it back to the front of the den. I howl, telling everyone I've got food for them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 17:17

Her ears perks as Sk8ter tells everyone that she found food and just lays there as shes too lazy to get up her ears twitch as she stares into the water.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 21:27

-DURING THE STORM-
The young vixen opened her orbs as and looked at them in the reflection of the puddle next to her. She yelped, realising it was storming. She looked up as the lighting shot through the sky. Azul looked around seeing all the members were huddled together in shelter. She whined, "they left me out in the storm while they went into shelter." She pinned her ears back and looked up at the sky, rain dripping on her muzzle. She let out a long howl as she let the rain cover her pelt. She smiled, howling as the lightning striked. She smiled and sat, her muzzle in the air as she let the rain keep rolling down her cheeks and muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 06:04

My face was covered in still moist dirt, I shoopk it away just in time to see Song leap at me. I rolled over from he momentus push, I slided stopping in a dirt puddle as she began to nom on my ear. I smiled and pawed at the end of her muzzle easily entertained.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 13:28

I rose up to the sound of Sk8ter's howl, claiming that she had food. Licking my maw hungrily I began heading over in hopes that I may get a piece. I felt my plume wag on it's own once the tantalizing scent reached my nose. Seeing her with the prize I yelped in a thanks before tearing a small chunk from the doe's rear and going to a spot to enjoy the meal.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 16:34

I sit down and smile at Mjay. I look around, wondering if the Alphas will come and eat.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 18:14

Azul woke after a long cold night. She looked around and yawned, slowly getting up before going to where everybody was. She whined and looked around, seeing new faces, "I wonder how many more members there are" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 18:21

Erecting his large receptors, He was awoken by the howl of Sk8ter however he didn't move from this spot
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 18:32

I stand up and sniff around, walking in the direction of an unfamiliar wolf scent. I approach the mixed brown wolf, wagging my banner slightly. "Hello there. I'm Sk8ter!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 21:35

Lifting his petite form off the moist lithosphere, Niyol quickly scanned the area with jaded opticals
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 00:17

She looks up as the ground pounded and her ears perked seeing a wild group of mustangs, her eyes widen not wanting to move. A big back male stares at her and Nia just looks at him ears twitching. They all slowly drink the water and the black male keeps watching me as it pounds its hooves against the ground. My ears pins back not knowing if he was going to attack. Then he slowly drinks water as well as the other ones and they all leave. Nia bounces up mouth wide open- "That.....was....EPIC !.-She smiles wagging tail sitting down- "I wonder what other animals come here."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 03:28

My ears perked at the sound of Sk8's victorious howl, I raised my paws pushing Song off. I smiled and bounded over grinning at Sk8 "Wow, good catch!" i praised and sat down licking my lips looking at the kill. I leaned down taking a small part.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2011, 08:41

I heard the sound of hooves in the distance but didnt bother to much about it as I continued to gnaw on my meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: