Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 15 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 15 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 15 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 15 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 15 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:35

*looks again at curse and sat down feeling exhausted but kept firm orbits on his* i am called Misty...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:36

She grins a bit and stops in front of the den.-"Welcome home" -She nods her head politely.-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:37

I nodded and grinned showing my fangs "Yes welcome, Misty"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:38

*gently looks around the den nodding softly and looked down at her side to make sure none of the herbs she packed temporarily fell out noticing only a small drizzle of blood but didn't worry too much as she carefully bowed down before the two of them* i thank you both..for giving me a new place to call home..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:41

She smiles real big- "Everyone needs a home" -She looks around smiling- "Lucky I found Curse and this wonderful place to call home" -She sits down and looks around ears twitching-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:44

yeah...i agree..*slowly laid down feeling weakness from her wound overwealming her but tried her best to keep as normal looking as possible wincing as the pain had slightly increased*
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:45

I smiled by their warm words and raised my paw pawing at Nia's face "Please make sure she rests" I turned and sat outside the den and looked around for some fresh meat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:49

She smiles- "No problem" -She watches as he leaves and lays down- "Rest you need it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 06:51

*winces lightly as she tries to rise* is there anything i can help with?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 07:03

She looks at her. "No the best thing you can do is rest." She gets up looking around and sits under a tree yawning-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 11:56

She whimpers, "every one ignores me" She walked off looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 21:42

I padded over to Azul as she seemed to be the only one awake, I sat in front of her "Wanna go hunting with me, we need to find fresh kill for the newcomer" I asked grooming my fur.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 21:44

I slowly wake up on top of the den. I spot Curse and Azul talking about a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 21:45

He decided to lay out infront of the lake, dipping in one of his paws,
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 21:52

I let out a sigh as I lay my head on my paws and watch Niyol.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 22:39

Azul looked up "oh... yeah ok Ill come" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 22:42

I nodded and sniffed the air, The scent of migrating Caribou flared my nostrils. I smiled getting down low I looked back over to Azul "Any good at hunting?" I asked slowly placing one paw in front of the other.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 22:49

She swished her tail, "well I..." She pinned her ears and blushed, "never hunted before" She looked up at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19 2011, 22:51

He smiles and blinks shaking his head "Im no professional hunter" I chuckled and hid behind a bush my rump low down and my tail dragging behind me, I began to rock on my haunches and look for a decent kill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 00:48

Nia watches Misty as she rest and gets up walking around and i see Niyol by the lake. I smiles and bounce to him and jumps on top of him- "Hey hun" -She smiles- "What are you doing ?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 01:01

He turned his head to look back at Nia "Hi sweetie" nodding slightly "Not much, just watching the ripples"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 01:04

She grins and splashes him a little and sticks tongue out. She backs up and glares- "Is it going to be round two ?" -Tail swashing she splashes him again and jumps in the water laughing-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 01:10

"Your on" he says, rolling into the water and splashing her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 01:18

She giggles and dunk him by jumping on top of him-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20 2011, 17:15

I spot a hare, so I jump of the den and try to catch up with it. I catch it and jump on it, cracking its spine in half. I pick it up in my mouth and take it back to the den. I jump up and lay down, eating the hare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: