Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Great Gorge I_vote_lcapThe Great Gorge I_voting_barThe Great Gorge I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Great Gorge I_vote_lcapThe Great Gorge I_voting_barThe Great Gorge I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Great Gorge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 05:34

The Great Gorge is a dark area at the edge of the forest and the territory, the great gorge divides our land from other rival packs. This is where Scouts travel to patrol the border and refresh the scent markings. Don't be fooled by its grand proud appearance, this area holds a dark past many wolves have died here either from falling or attacks, also with not having protection from the forest this place has very strong wind that could easily take a young wolf over the edge.

The gorge holds one fine feature a little way down the steep slope the rocks become smoother and are eroded into the shape of a platform, the platform stretches out as a vantage look out point and behind it lays a warm cave. Below lays marshlands.

The Great Gorge Dbeskj10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)

Last edited by Curse on Thu Apr 28 2011, 06:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:12

I burst out of the forest and skidded to a stop a few feet away from the cprecarious ledge, I looked out over the gorge remembering the last time he was passed here was after leaving his birth pack. I looked back to check if the two had caught up and sat waiting, no protection from the tree's made this area very windy and my fur ruffled wildly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:16

He had been slowly padding along, not paying much attention to the area surrounding his frame, and ended up bumping into a tree as it started to thin and become a more desolate place.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:17

I run into Curse as he stops and fall over. I get up, shaking my pelt then I look around. "Wow! I don't think I've ever been here before.." I say, sitting down next to the Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:19

Clicking his tongue against his teeth, The brute stepped around the tree he had bumped into and was know close by the side of Curse and Thalia "I Disapprove of this place, it looks dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:22

I looked over my haunches at the Gountess "This is the Great Gorge, not many wolves pass here it is dangerous. I brought you here because it has been quiet lately and I wanted to investigate" My emerald eyes narrowed into slits as the sun began to rise in the sky making the rocks below turn bright and warm, I walked over to the ledge and looked down my ears twitched as a swift wind rose from the gorge "Come on" I ordered scaling down the rock face at an uncomfortable angle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:26

He snorted but followed the anek, his opticals narrowing slightly as he studied the steep hill, before slowly walking down it, his claws digging into the earth.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:31

The unstable rocks rolled out from under my paws I shut my eyes waiting for whatever came next, I fell on the earth the breathe taken out of me. I shook my head and thought 'That fall seemed shorter..' I rolled onto my belly steadily and looked out over the marshlands I looked below my paws at the smooth rock that stretched out, I got to my paws looking around.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:44

I was preoccupied sniffing out a hare that had ran past when the scent of other wolves filled my nose. I looked up the side of the gorge scanning the view for signs of life. I started to make my way up before facing two wolves.

(Dun know where in the gorge I should be so I was at bottom xD)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:44

He had come to a halt as the rocks tumbled from beneath curse's feet and watched him fall down the rocky side "You ok?" He called down toward him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:50

I shook my dust off my head and ventured into the cave my voice echoing off the walls "I'm fine, but I smell a fresh scent of wolf" I sniffed the air but it didn't appear to be coming from the den.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:53

I saw the two wolves from the ledge I had paused at. I looked around before jumping down to there level and weaving through the rocks. I came up behind, "Hello" I said warily.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:54

He looked up the face another wolf, Niyol's stance defensive "Salutations"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:57

I spun round facing the wolf, its appearance almost seemed familiar I scanned my mind trying to remember the face or even the scent. I pulled a face and then shook it into a defensive glare, "Hello" I replied my voice stern but hidden was confusion.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 06:58

I looked at the two wolves and smiled reasuringly. "No need to worry, I mean no harm" I explained as I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:02

I continued searching my mind for any recognition of the wolf "Why are you here?" I asked still looking deeply at the male and turning my head every once in a while to face Niyol if he was thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:05

"I didn't mean to intrude, this place didn't strike me as another packs territory." I replied glancing at the males. "If I may I would like to join." I added.

(I dunno if you recognize me or I recognize you)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:06

He clicked his tongue against his teeth with his eyes narrowed "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:09

"Toxic, and yours?" I asked, glancing back and forth between the two.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:11

I nodded and thought, suddenly my ears perked I looked directly at the male and stepped forward "Toxic?" I asked raising my head, I tilted my head "Do you not recognise you're old training companion?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:14

"Niyol" He muttered as he stepped back, sitting down away from the male, he felt a certain lack of trust for this wolf
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:16

I cocked my head to the side and thought. I looked hard at the wolf, trying to recognize him. "Curse?" I asked, with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:26

"I'll leave you two to catch up" Niyol smiled, dipped his head and dismissed himself as he walked back up the rocky mountain side, through the thickining and back towards the den

- MD -
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:36

I jumped up my tail wagged back and forth "Wow Toxic, been ages" I smiled and calmed myself enough to sit down without shufflinf round like a pup.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 07:38

I grinned and nodded. "Nice to see you to buddy" I laughed. "Well, may I join your pack?" I asked, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Gorge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Gorge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: