Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Gorge - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Gorge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Great Gorge - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Great Gorge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Great Gorge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

The Great Gorge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28 2011, 05:34

First topic message reminder :

The Great Gorge is a dark area at the edge of the forest and the territory, the great gorge divides our land from other rival packs. This is where Scouts travel to patrol the border and refresh the scent markings. Don't be fooled by its grand proud appearance, this area holds a dark past many wolves have died here either from falling or attacks, also with not having protection from the forest this place has very strong wind that could easily take a young wolf over the edge.

The gorge holds one fine feature a little way down the steep slope the rocks become smoother and are eroded into the shape of a platform, the platform stretches out as a vantage look out point and behind it lays a warm cave. Below lays marshlands.

The Great Gorge - Page 2 Dbeskj10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)

Last edited by Curse on Thu Apr 28 2011, 06:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29 2011, 02:28

I nodded "This pack is over run with females" I chuckled and looked past the forest "Follow me, I will introduce you to the pack" I turned and walked slowly back through the forest. I reached the top of the mountain range and sniffing the familiar scents I skidded down and ran to the main den

-Back to Main den!-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29 2011, 06:17

I laughed and followed. I skillfully jumped from ledge to ledge, careful not to fall. I ran to catch up with Curse once I crested the top.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01 2011, 03:31

I was so fascinated with this place that I haven't realized that the others had already gone back to the Main Den. But I notice a scent of another wolf along with the one of Curse and Niyol. I run back to the Main Den to find out who this wolf might be.

-back to Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14 2011, 10:41

The hessian walked stiffly as each muscle pulled at his small yet deepened injury, and snorted in annoyance. The alabaster lupine lowered himself onto his haunches and shook his canvas before getting a view of the land.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03 2011, 07:06

Rue looked around,she WAS right,the gorge was big,she sniffed the air,it was dry and dusty.She smiled,perhaps she could find a place to be alone at last! Besides,being with the Pack all the time couldn't be good for her health or fun-o-meter.She rolled onto her back,her paws in the air,watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04 2011, 13:20

The brute walked over and raised a brow seeing her wondering what she was up to, he smirked and walked over to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 03:52

Rue turned her head to the sounds of paw steps and laughed,saying "Hi,Eye Cross,Whats Up? Miss me much?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 12:25

He pulled a slight smile upon his features, "Your not that creative with nicknames you know." He chuckled and shrugged as he flicked his plume at her, "Not much got bored so thought itd be fun to bother you."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 12:29

Rue grinned "Im horribly creative,and Yeah right,you couldn't go a day without me,but come here! You need to see something!" She walked over to the edge of the gorge and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 12:53

The brute cocked his head to the side and followed. Kicking a rock over the ledge he looked over and smirked, "Dont fall over" He teased and sat.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 12:58

Rue shook her head "No,look down." She looked down and looked at the small,purple moonflowers she had seen earlier and continued "Aren't they pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:08

He looked over noticing the small floweres on a lower ledge of the gorge and nodded. The brute got up noticing a narrow path that could have lead to them. He looked over to Rue and smirked, "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:10

Rue shook her head "I can admire them from here,besides what if you fell? But I would love to go down and see them upclose."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:19

"Then have some faith in me then so I dont fall." He said with a slight grin and began desvending down the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:21

Rue winced,and followed him lightly behind and said "I wouldn't be to tense if I weren't with you because Im afraid I will hurt myself trying to follow you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:27

He stopped shortly looking over at he and flicked his plumr at her. "Then dont come, I'll bring them to you." He continued scailing down the cliff with ease until he arrived and gathered some.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:28

Rue rolled her eyes and jumped back onto the ledge and mumbled "Show-off..." Then smiled and laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:35

He chuckled and dropped them by her, "Yup" he said agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:36

Rue picked them and mumbled through them "Thanks,you want to stay or go back? I thought I would stay here alone but someone had to to come." She smirked and swayed her tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:47

A teasing grin came onto him andhe shrugged, "Nah, it wasnt as fun as I thought here so Im heading off, wont bug you much." He chuckled as he called back to her.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:50

Rue ran over to him and barked "Leave me behind you big bum! Thats not possible." She troted right by him and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:53

He pulle a face and gave a fake whine, "Im not a bum."
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05 2011, 13:55

Rue laughed "Fine,your a show-off." She picked up her flowers and smiled slightly.She then trotted towards the den.

~To the Den!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06 2011, 11:50

He laughed cooly, "Yeah, probably so I guess." The brute shook his head also heading back.

the den-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Gorge   The Great Gorge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Gorge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: