Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 5 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 22:35

Teddy whimpered, "who was she?" She sniffed, scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 22:40

I waded into the shallows and layed down the water came up just above my chest, I looked at Teddy "Oh thats Grey, old pack friend" I smiled remembering and washed my paws in the water.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 22:45

Teddy layed down and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 00:34

He laughed "Just because your family, doesn't mean I won't skin you alive" Before shaking his head "If she was part of the pack, her scent would linger around the territory"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 04:49

I lay down yawning and hope to get some sleep without having someone sitting on my back again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 10:08

He leaned forward close to the water until he felt the light splash of droplets jumping up at his chin. Slowly parting his jaws he watched a fish swim nearby at ease. Fallen jerked forward into the water before dragging it out and clenching down on his razors to snap it in half.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 11:44

I snorted. "If you didn't know, mutt, I have been in the pack longer than you" (As in I have been in longer than Ollie, not Max..I think) I growled, baring my huge set of steel-like jaws. I shook my head and padded over to Curse. I looked down at the little pup who sat next to him. "Hey there, I'm Grey!" I said softly, not wanting to scare her any more than I already had.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 11:54

She looked up at the wolf and pinned her ears back, "Im...Teddy" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 11:58

I smiled, carefully, as not to show my huge canines. "Nice to meet you, Teddy" I bark, wagging my tail. "Do you wanna play tag?" I asked, sitting down with a thump. Despite Grey's age, she still acts like a pup some days, and loves to play games with others, especially stamina and strength ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 13:25

I looked through the bushes seeing another wolf that I havent ever seen before, a new female. I wagged my tail thinking maybe she would like to play since she seemed nice and was about to head over when I heard the splash of water and saw the white and black wolf before with fish. Licking my muzzle I slipped over and poked him, "Can I have some?" I said with a puppyish look beg and smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 15:58

Seeing that the pup must not have heard me, I turn and slowly pad towards the den. Rubbing against bushes and trees along the way, I feel my stumoch grumble. Looking donwn at it, I see it has caved in after me not eating for so long. I sniff the air and get a whiff of sparrows high in a tree. Looking up, I think back to before I fell asleep for the winter. An evil smirk spread across my face, and, using my muscular hind legs, I jumped up onto the lowest branch. Digging my claws into the bark like a grappling hook, I leapt to the next branch, and then the next, and then the next. I, although heavily built with muscle from months of training, am surprisingly light, agile and fast on my feet. The sparrows must have been chicks, because I couldn't hear any flapping of wings in escape. There might be some for the others too! I chuckle to myself as I climb. Nearing the nest, I leapt up onto the branch it was on, and looked down. I was atleast thirteen metres off the ground. I smiled and barked happily, glad to be back up high again. (Grey loves to climb trees, she has been ever since she was a month old) The wind rustles through my beautiful black, white and blue coat. I close my eyes and imagine I'm flying high in the sky. Taking a deep breath of the fresh air, I turn my focus back to the nest that lay a few centimetres away from my muscular paws. My stomach grumbled louder, and I patted it gently. Reaching towards the nest with a grasping paw, my claws hooked into the woven grass and I pulled it back to me. Picking up the nest full of squirming sparrow chicks, I slowly, carefully, climbed back down the tree. Landing on the ground with a thump, I padded back over to Curse and the pup. Laying down a sparrow for them each, I carried the nest over to Thalia. Putting one by her paws, I then spotted another little pup begging for food from an older male. Smiling to myself, I took the nest over and placed it on the ground. "Here, leave the male alone. Have some sparrows, I just got them fresh from the tree" I winked, took two for myself (Dont underestimate Grey's stomach!) and padded over to the riverbank. Lying down with a long sigh, I put the two chicks out of their misery with a painless bite on the neck, and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 16:52

His sight fell onto the adolescent beside him before setting on a fae with a canvas of onyx, azure, and pallid mixtures that were blended together perfectly. Fallen watched as she placed a small sparrow beside the young pup before trotting off. He glanced down noticing the small meal and nudged the other half of the fish's carcass towards her before going back to eating his half.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29 2011, 20:36

Song yawned before going into a bowing motion and stretching her body. when she stood up her head hit the den's low roof near the entrance and she snapped awake and rubbed her head looking at the roof. "Darn you, I shall get revenge somehow..." She muttered going out and shaking out her coat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 00:31

(People didn't need to know my name -.-)

He gave a dark laugh, "You aren't very active around the pack then, why do you bother even getting up"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 04:08

I rolled onto my back boredly and looked up watching the clouds rolld by, I raised my paws trying to catch one only to be dissapointed.

(yeah.. kinda dunno what to put)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 10:58

I wagged my tail barking a thanks to the kind female and gobbled up the small sparrow chick she had given me. Still feeling kinda hungry I rubbed my tummy before seeing the piece of fishy that the black and white wolf had given me. I barked happily and gobbled it up too before falling back to rest and rubbing my tummy with joy of being full.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 15:16

(New attiyude change starts nao.. Hope you like it..)

*wakes up to the smell of birds, quickly tensing when he sees a battle scarred female* "Hello, stranger" he says in a friendly voice. "Whats your name? Im Zodiak!" he says, gettting up but keeping a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 18:06

She grinned sinisterly as she saw Curse just simply lounging around. Swiftly like a rabbit she jumped behind a bush and tore off a branch with a fair number of leaves. Caring it between her teeth she then dropped to the ground and used it as cover as she slithered like a snake through across the den site.
As she slowly closed in on him she began humming the jaws theme song as she got closer and closer. "Dunanananananananana....."
Until she stopped, dropping the branch and lunged to him but missed by a few inches only bumping noses with him as she flew across into another nearby bush and getting stuck and tangled within the branches.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30 2011, 19:41

-He dozed off lets say xD-

My eyes shot open and I saw a flash of brown, I jumped up but my legs buckled from being unused for soo long. I fell back and landed on Song's chest, I shook my head and looked up at her a few branches covered her face. I rolled my eyes and got to my paws nosing them away, I chuckled and licked her cheek "What am I going to do with you"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 00:35

He decided that this femme 'grey' was not worth his time, and turned on his heels to head towards Jinx. "You have got much bigger" Ollie laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 07:35

I opened my bright eyes, my head resting on my forepaws. I watched the pack with a yawn and thought of something to do.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 15:14

She grinned as she laughed lightly. "Well, that went a whole lot better in my mind." She laughed admitting it before struggling a bit to get out of the bush. She shook her fur, ridding of any leaves or twigs that clung on before looking back towards Curse and smiling as she leaned down in a bowing motion and wagged her brow and black mixed tail in the air then tackling him and ending up sitting on him. She grinns looking down at him, "Ok, there, that is how it was suppose to go like."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 19:40

I was about to get to my paws when I fell back again, I poked Song's nose "Its an improvement" I chuckled nodding slowly. I hooked my hind leg round hers and pulled, her weight flopped on mine and I smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 01:37

Lowering himself gently to the ground, his fore paws were stretched out across the lush grass.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 12:40

She was about to laugh all evilish and conquering like before she was flopped over and yelped in surprise and screaming in slow motion.
"Noooooooooooo!"
Song flopped down onto Curse and laughed warmly, her light brown eyes gleaming with joy as she licked his cheek then surprise attacking him by nomming his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next