Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 4 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 20:53

* he wakes up and yawns, but quickly adjusts, finding his muzzle uncomftorably close to Thalias, blushing* "Whoops..' he mutters, staring off into the distance, remembering her..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25 2011, 22:51

Im just going to say...I hate being on EFA -.- I'll be back soon sorry guys. -Huggles- )
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 05:30

I turn my head to see what Zodi's lookin at, then notice he's just staring into the distance. I shake my head and place it onto my paws. I close my eyes and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 06:23

*looks at Ollie innocently*
"The only one hed attack is me, so, no worries..Ah, who am I kidding.." he says, furiously licking his paw. "Ugh, my blood tastes like crusty cheese.." he suddenly stops, looking of into the distance again. 'Uh.. nevermind what I said about the cheese"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 16:05

Fallen swerved his onyx tipped lobes before becoming annoyed by a insect that buzzed around his dial. Snorting lightly, he snapped his jaws in the air causing a clicking sound to be heard. As it still didn't bother to leave him alone, the hessian rose onto his hind pillars and began trying to bat at the fly with his forelimbs, each time inching closer to the water until he tried to swat it with his paw once more before falling over into the river.
Sputtering, the hessian coughed out a small amount of water before getting out, not bothering to shake off the cooling fluid that dampened his canvas as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 16:56

(-Clings to tightly.- Dx)

He snapped at Zodi, now stood over Thalia. As he lowered his haunches to sit on her back, "Go wash it off, your putting the pack in danger." Swiverling his long charcoal/slate receptors in there sockets, he heard a distance splash.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 01:36

I wake up moaning as I feel something heavy sitting on my back. "You're.....HEAVY!!" I bark and weakly try to throw Ollie off of me.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 04:19

I watched the two gounts and chuckled, I raced over and jumped on top of them both. I let my paws hang over Ollie's eyes "Hmm... where did they go?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 06:32

He blinked before widening his opticals, "wooooooooah, its gone dark"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 14:52

I took the blood off my mouth with my paw then saw daddy playing with Curse and Thalia. I tilted my head and wagged my tail and jumped to my feet thinking 'this is my chance!'
I sneak off from the den to explore now that I am finally a year old! Woo!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 16:25

*gets up and lazily walks over to a small, muddy puddle and washes his paw, frowning at the colour on it*
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 16:50

He twists his head, locking his jaws onto Curse's leg carefully and pulls him round off him. A steely look in his eye, before letting go. Although his teeth are sharp enough to peirce the skin, Ollie made sure he wouldn't bleed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 18:02

His sight fell upon the three canines who wrestled. Raising a brow, his head shifted to the side before shaking out his canvas and rolling onto the ground, basking in the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 20:47

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision blurry from lack of sight for some time. The large den I lay curled in was ocupied by four other wolves, and amongst them I noticed Thalia and Curse. There were two other wolves, but I did not know their names. Yawning, I shook off the thin layer of dust that had collected on my fur, and shakily stood up. There was a short stab of pain in my lower legs, and my legs gave way, sending me tumbling back to the ground. I blinked in surprise, now fully awake. I looked down at my black paws; there looked pale, and dirt and dusk still clung to them. They were obviously not used to holding my weight, for I hadn't used them for atleast a month. My body had been on shut down, for we had now come into Spring and I was out of my mid-winter sleep. (Sorry, I know wolves don't hibernate, but it's the blood that runs in Grey's veins. Razz) I took in a deep breath and heaved myself off the ground, this time managing to stay balanced on all fours. I sighed, swished my long, bushy tail, and padded over to where Curse, Thalia and the third wolf were wrestling. I sat down, the muscles inmy upper body and legs rippling as I did. "Heya, Curse and Thalia!" I barked happily, cheerful to be awake again.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 21:00

Teddy woke up from a shout, after being asleep between Song and Curse. She whimpered, seeing a big wolf standing there. She whimpered and hid in Curse's tummy fur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2011, 23:21

His fur bristled, narrowing his steely red opticals towards a femme. As he did that, the male's teeth grinded together and Curse would be considered lucky due to his leg being removed from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 03:04

Pain shuddered through my leg as my grip was released from Ollie, I fell ungracefully on my side and looked at Grey upside down "Hello, long time no talk" I shook my head and turned over onto my belly paws folded.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 04:19

I breathe heavily trying to recover from being squeezed under my two cousins who unfortunately were too heavy for me. I look up to a female wolf that I hadn't seen for a long time and try to remember her name. "Ooohh..!!! Haii Grey!!" I say panting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 11:02

I smiled and waved a paw at Thalia and Curse "Long time no talk to both of you! So, how has the pack been going?" I ask, and then notice the male wolf is snarling at me. The fur on the back of my neck stand on edge, making me appear bigger than the male wolf that snarled at me. Pricking my ears forward, I bared my teeth "Who are you?" I growled, narrowing my pericing ice blue eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 18:02

(haha, Ollie is massive, slightly taller by a few cm's than Curse)

He raised up his head, looking down slightly upon this Female "My name is of no importance towards the likes of you, mutt"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 18:16

Teddy whimpered, lifting her head from behind Curse, "Daddy? whats going on?" She whimpered quietly, hoping the two didnt hurt us.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 18:43

Narrowing his opticals "I suggest you say who you are, before I rip you insides out through your nose"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 20:28

I bent back my head and swiftly ran my tongue over Teddy's head between her ears, I stood up and shouldered myself between Grey and Ollie "Ollie you have shown a lot of agression towards members, I suggest you take a break and head down to the river. Take Jinx with you" I finally finished flicking my tail in authority.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 22:26

Teddy whimpered, backing further into the den.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2011, 22:28

I nodded to Grey then turned walking back to Teddy, I lowered my head and picked her up by the scruff and carried her out of the den. I walked over to the river and placed her on the bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next