Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 13 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 14:43

"What?" I grumbled, not raising my head from its position on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 14:51

Nia saw a bear and it slowly walked toward her and roared in her face. Nia stared in to his eyes and lunged at its neck she tighten her jaw feeling his throat over its thick coat. The bear sung its neck flinging her against the tree. The bear walked toward her and she got up. She looked at its body and ran around it. She bit its leg and dragged it back. She than jumped on its back and clawed its face and bit its muzzle. She got her weight and threw her weight over dragging it down. The bear fell head first. It slowly lifed its claw and dragged it in her chest. A yelp escaped her mouth. The bear moved its paw and blood slowly gashed out. She fell on her side unable to move, her eyes wide open and tear streamed out.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 14:54

I decided to follow Grey and comfort Toxic. "I'm sure you do have friends here." I said, my green eyes looking to my paws. Suddenly, I heard Nia's cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:02

I looked up at the fae. "I don't. Ollie, doesn't get along with anyone really. As you see Nia has a problem with me and I don't ever really see anyone else" I explained. I still had my ears flattened so I didn't hear Nia in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:05

Fallen had just awaken from his slumber before erecting his lobes forward. His hazed azure optics fell upon the group of lupines that seemed to have tension between one another. The demon snorted before rising and shaking out his pelt.

Last edited by Fallen on Sun Jun 05 2011, 15:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:07

Nia watched the bear as it slowly walked toward her. Nia didnt bother to howl she watched as her blood spilled out, he cold face didnt change. As the bear got closer she shifted her eyes toward it showing no emotion.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:08

"Well what about me and Grey? Aren't we your friends?" I said trying to comfort him with the fact that he has friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:10

The fresh stench of blood flooded his nares and his lazed optics narrowed into slits. His hackles rose on instincts and traced the scent from it's possible location until he was able to accurately pinpoint it. The brute huffed before spritning towards the scent, soon catching the one of another member and a bear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:10

I sigh andput a paw to my head. "You do have friends, Toxic. You just don't know it yet" I say softly, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:13

I grumbled incoherently. "I have those whom I don't really now, as you and Grey. Then those who don't like me at all. No 'Friends' per say" I said right as I heard a bear and the scent of blood filled my nose. I got up and turned toward the scent, trying to detect to whom it belonged. "Pardon me" I barked back before breaking into a fast lope.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:14

The bear got its paw and started to crush her,she yelped not being able to move.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:17

Catching sight of the beast, Fallen parted his jowls revealing his gleaming ivories. Lunging towards it, the hessian was able to sink his razors into it's neck fat and managed to pull it down, causing it's head to impact the hardened earth.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:17

I emerged into the clearing seeing the bear pressing its huge paw into Nia. I snarled, leaping and closing my jaws around it's arm. I bit down hard, managing to create a steady flow of blood. I must have hit a major artery for the tear was bleeding heavily. I held my grip and glanced at Nia, my gaze sending the message for her to get away. The bear rose it arm and roared into my face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:19

Nia saw Toxic and smiled weakly- "There you go." -She slowly closed her eyes a draft off-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:21

I loosened my grip and jumped back. Both the blood loss from my bit and Fallen's had proven enough to cause the bear to collapse. I walked over to Nia and prodded her with a paw to make sure she was ok. Seeing she was unconscious but still alive I decided it best to leave. "She'd murder me if she knew I got anywhere near her" I chuckled to myself before walking off and back to the dens. "Nice job" I called to Fallen, my way of thanking him for helping out.

Last edited by Toxic on Sun Jun 05 2011, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 15:26

His optics gleamed without any expression, cold and distance. He sank his razors deep within the bear's boa, having to narrow his orbs so the oozing crimson plasma wouldn't go into his hazed optics.The crimson substance stained his pallid fur before he backed up, hearing it's rasp breathing
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 18:10

(-clicks fingers.- Angry Ollie is Angry)

The large brute opened his eyes to the scent of blood, quickly stumbling to his feet as he rushed forward, to be suprised and livid with the sight of Grey. His mouth twitched and laburums pulled back to bare 42 inlined canines "Did I say you could come back yet ?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:25

She laughed softly, "Don't worry Curse it's perfe-" She was cut short by the distant snarls and the fresh scent of blood in the air. Jumping from the log Song raced towards the den-site to find Ollie snarling at Grey and Nia injured but with Toxic and Fallen, the scent of bear flowing off them in waves.
Her soft ears twitched in irritation as she went to Ollie and snapped her jaws inches from his, "Back off and take a walk, then once you've settled down, tend to your mate rather than wasting time while she is in pain and need you by her side." She snapped at him, never really showing this side of her until now. Turning back to Grey she said a bit more calmly, "Please, try not to argue to much here, we don't want any trouble between one another, especially since we have young ones in the pack who might end up hurt if caught between it." Song glanced around to see where she can get some herbs to try and help Nia.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:28

His face screwed up and gently placed his teeth around her muzzle before chuckling, a complete switch change from before. He soon let go "she's hurt?" instantly freaked out, "Where is she ?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:34

She was about to jerk away from him before he released his grip on her muzzle. Song ignored it for the moment before she turned around and slapped his face with her tail to try to get his attention, "Settle down, now do you know anything about healing? She is with Toxic and Fallen at the moment but we need to act now and find herbs to try and cure her before her pain grows." She stated clearly and calmly waiting to see if he head any knowlege of healing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:37

His nose wrinkled again at being hit in the face. "No, I'm a fighter not a pansy who spends there time collecting flowers" Slowly twisting his head away from her's with an equal domainant stance, "What about Thalia or Zodiak?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:48

She shook her head, "Well that won't always work as your excuse. Learn from them how to heal because in truth right now your a pansy, they will be saving your mate while sit back and can't do a thing, now come on." She dragged him by the ear to look for Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:51

"OwOwOwOw" He mumbled, being dragged by his receptor to find Thalia (I love Ollie *)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 19:58

She left go of his ear before looking around and muttered, "Where can you be Foofy..?". Her ears softly folded back and she peeked over at Ollie to try to help him calm down at bit and gave him a reassuring smile and nudge on the shoulder before running with ease to search for her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 20:01

He gave a small forced smile and stood there trembling. He kept take in small gulps of air through his nares to make sniffing noises, with his cranuim twisting round on his boa to keep look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next