Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 8 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 22:03

I saw him tensed so I got up and ran to the river so not to bother him so he can be with mummy. I glanced back and lowered my head then looked to where the other female went. I was curious to go to her and out to see more of the territory but didnt want to get mummy and daddy mad so I sat and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 22:06

His eyes had followed her, to make sure she kept herself out of trouble. He lowered his head to his legs, where he could see the territory and watch Jinx, he didn't want her to follow but soon enough, she was going to be older and no need to listen to him or Nia. "Dear ?" As he spoke towards his mate, softly, his ears folded back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 23:25

Gemini walked into the area, sniffing around. She saw wolves, and she knew this was the right place. She walked up to them and greeted them with confidence. "Hello. Uhm, I'm Gemini. Sorry for the small stutter, I'm new here, and I'm also quite shy." She said. She then lowered her head and made small circles with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 23:31

His thoughts were broken by an ashen female who had a smell unlike the pack's. Lifting himself up off the ground, he introduced himself to her "Hello Gemini, I'm Ollie" Puffing out his chest and lifting up his hackles before carrying on "Beta of this here pack, Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:32

Gemini started to feel 'fit-in' in this pack. "Well, I was looking for a pack to join. Is this pack accepting new wolves? For I have been looking since I was... let go." She flashed back to that sad time. The last time she ever saw her savior, the old lady. She then shook her head and asked, "If I can join this pack, what ranks do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:35

"The alpha's aren't around, but i'm sure they won't mind you hanging around" He nodded "Well depends on what your good at"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:45

"I sure hope they don't mind. If they don't, I'd surely be in big trouble. Anyway, well, I'm lean-built and agile, but I'm not too good a fighter, say average. Any rank that needs that kind of description?" Gemini asked.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 01:55

He gave her a friendly wink "You won't be the one in trouble" He soon straighted up his neck "Sounds like someone who would suit a scout."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:01

She gave a nice grin and asked, "A scout? Sounds like a job for me, but I'd like to know what they do, so I don't get too confused."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:13

"Its like the name says, You scout for new territorys and what not" He started to lower himself back onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:20

"Sounds good, how do I join the pack?" Gemini asked, eager to start her new life in the pack. She had so many things to think about now..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:26

"Well I have accepted you, so your in the pack" He looked around and called over Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:36

"Do I start as a Scout immediately or go through an omega stage? One more thing, I'm sorry for asking so many questions... I'm just hyper and eager sometimes." Gemini said, hanging her head at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 02:57

I get up and run over to Ollie and another wolf that I haven't seen before. " Hi there!!" I greet the newcomer, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:10

Nia opens her eyes and looks around from dozing off. She gets up to and walks toward the new scent.-
(if I dont reply ipad died o.e)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:15

Gemini turned to the other wolves and greeted them as well. "Hello, I'm Gemini." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:19

She gives a smile in reaturn.- "Hello im Niakitia, delta of the pack. You will injoy it hear turst me." -She sat down next to Ollie-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:33

"No, straight to scout" He gave a smile and leaned into Nia's fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:35

"Wow!" Gemini exclaimed, unable to hide her happiness at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:46

(it kicked me out -______-) She smiled and nipped at his fur-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 03:59

Gemini thought, 'Having a mate could be nice, but who will be my mate?' She padded towards the opening of the den and peered inside. She walked in and started to get comfortable with her new pack life.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 04:00

(Dx)

He gently pawed at her muzzle
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 04:26

I follow the new wolf as she explores the territory "My name is Thalia by the way, and you are?" I ask her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 04:28

Gemini walked out of the den, and went exploring around the pack. She noticed the young wolf following her and she answered her question. "I'm Gemini. Why are you following me?" She questioned as well.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 04:35

"I thought you might like some company", I tell her. "Am I annoying you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next