Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 24 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 24 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 24 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:26

I walked away from the river and decided to stalk some prey in the woods. I lifted my nares up and scented a rabbit. Once I pinpointed it's direction, I crouched low, the scent getting stronger and stronger until I noticed a small, ashen rabbit. I pounced on it and made the kill, walking back to den area looking pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:29

She jumped a bit "whoa!" she whispered, "you saw that Toxy?" she asked the nickname slipped out as she slapped her paw into her forehead, "I know that now but being blind and my blind up.. Im nervous and scared.. I'm
Completely free to be attacked more.." she whispered which soon faded to a whisper that she could barely hear.'
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:31

I heard her, not to clear but my excellent hearing served me well. "No one here would ever attack you" I said, sounding quiet surprised she would even think that.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:33

She shook her head "like that stupid brown thing." she winced at the though, she laid her head back down, "or Ollie" she breathed out and huffed lightly. "I think this pack is really nice but some people scare newer" she slurred as she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:34

I went into the den and started eating my kill, my fangs digging into the rabbit's flesh.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:35

"Don't worry about Ollie, he is intimidating and all but wouldn't hurt anyone here, and if he did he isn't lowly enough to do it when someone's asleep." I reassured her. "He is quiet annoying at times and very persistent" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:38

She didn't reply but she nodded, she sighed quietly as she started up to the sky, 'sometimes I need a little help ma, pa.' she thought as she got up and stretched she turned and walked into the darkness of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:40

I got up and moved back to my spot when Celine got up. I watched her go, wondering where exactly she was going.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:40

I notice my maw being stained with rabbit blood, so I went to the river again to wash it off. I bend my neck down to take a drink and wash the crimson liquid off. 'I love this new tranquil life,' I thought to myself, eyeing the wood around me.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:46

Celine shivered in the cold, she looked up to the sky as she had a cool breeze and all the stars. She took a deep breath before sighing, "I could really use your help now Ma.." she said howling lowly as it rang a tone of a song.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:49

I perked my ears listening to Celine's howl for her mom. "Kid, parents mean nothing. Family is worthless." I sighed, even though she probably couldn't here me.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:55

Celine wasn't far but she heard, she turned and sighed looking wt him "well I just need someone I can look up to who understands me.." she said, "I was abandoned by my brothers and One sister" she said "Szuka was my mother to me once my mom dead, she treated so well until she dumbed me here and I walked into you and Mystic.." she said "I hadn't looked back to seeing my sister, I dint got one clue where y dad is.. I don't know were Ace or Explosion went.. Neither Szuka" she muttered "I have nobody and nothin.. To look up to, take opinions and for them to give me tips and help me.." she said "I've never had a family, I've always wanted one.. But I knew I won't get one.." she said and looked at a tree were Toxic once laid buzz she waddled over and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 16:01

"Kid lemme just tell you, I never once met my parents and I don't know if I had any siblings. Before I was old enough to open my eyes my mother and father was banished from the pack. I was raised by a snarky old wolf, she hated all pups so why I was put in her care baffles me. I don't want a family, never had one, never will unless by some miracle. I don't mope around about or at least try not to mope about not having family. All they do is leave eventually"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 16:06

"you're also older, you can handle it.. I can't." she shot back, rolling her eyes at his long lecture, "but--" she paused and huffed "I supposed you have a good point, I should just move on and not ever want family agin.. It seems like the best thing to do!" she said sarcastically but she was hiding the sarcasm. She sighed and yawned "you should get some sleep, G' Night Bud.." she whispered, "I'm also really sorry about today.. I promise I'll make it up to someday!" she whispered back as she laid her head on the ground and closed her eyes and soon dozed off.'
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 16:42

He just simply stood up and followed Fallen with Nia, before circling his once and laying down by her side. His plumage curled up behind her back legs, and fore pillars stretched out along side her's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 23:10

Nia perked ears seeing Ollie and smiles. She licked his cheek and laid her head back down.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 23:16

Celine shivered slightly, she watched Nia. 'I just want to get up and says sorry!' she thought "Nia?" she called as she pulled her injured self up, "can I speak with you?" she squeaked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 01:00

Seeing that Nia and Ollie aren't there anymore, I look for them in the den and find them there. I place the herbs next to Ollie "Now, let me have a look at your wounds...oh and by the way, Thank you for helping me earlier. I don't know what I could've done without you", I thank Ollie.
(heeeehh what would Thali be without her awesome cousins? xP)

(*bakes a cookie pie for everyone and gives each wolfy a piece so it's fair* And if anyone dares to steal the piece of someone else, I will lock you up in a fridge with nothing but poisoned vanilla,chocolate and strawberry ice cream inside!!! ;P And if you're a ghost I will call Soul Eater so he can eat you!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 01:12

She sighed, she pulled herself from the ground to her paws. Her energy was drained from the accident, she limp to her. "don't walk I'll walk, I just wanted to apologize about last night and yu were right. But we talked and we aren't mad at each other and I am just sorry about las night.." she looked down and turned "sorry again Nia" she paused before limping off, she pushed herself to the tree, she rested her body against it and dropped on her good side, she sighed because she couldn't see because of being blind, sherolled to her back and stuck her paws into the air. She smiled and laid against the tree for support. Her ears flopped down against the ground, but how much it wasn't comfortable she felt a lot better knowing she could see if anyone was coming after her, her eyes closed and open, she groaned as she licked her wounds, 'let's hope I can survive from the bear.. I promise when I'm taller, stronger, wiser and older I'll go and attack him theme at him for lunch.' she smiled "wait.." she said "bears won't taste as good as a deer or a elk." she whispers, it was husked and low as it escaped her maw.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:11

After finishing with Ollie's wounds I trot over to the injured pup who had just left the den."Hi there! Do you mind if I take a look at your injuries?", I ask her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:18

I rolled over in my sleep, a pine-cone jabbed me in the side, causing me to awake."Ow" I muttered, moving.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:25

Celine became a bit nervous, she knew this wolf was a high rank. "hi I'm Celine" she said to the wolf "UH yeh sure.. Nothin to bad." she said turning to show her blind eye and her open rib wound. She looked at Toxic "once she is done soul you like to go for a walk?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:34

I raised my head hearing my name. Nickname I corrected myself. "Can you walk?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:35

She paused and thought "yeh I'm pretty sure.." she said with a half grin.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 02:37

"Sure" I replied as I got up. "Not if she tells you not to move" I reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next