Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 23 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:05

She growled as she left the rabbit, "you can have mine, I'm not hungry.." she protested to eat without being Able to see it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:11

I shook my head. "I'm full, and I'm not taking your food, and neither will anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:12

She lefted her head and smiled at the kill. She licked her muzzle and looked at Fallen.- "Thankies Fallen !" -She titled her head seeing it's a boar.- "Never had a boar before." -She mumbled to herself and slowly ate the kill.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:13

"then the damn thing can rot" she muttered as she pushed it away, her eyes kicked up to hear a groan she looked around and shook her head "Toxic?" she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:18

"Well, glad to see I worked my butt of to get that one and you won't even eat it" I said, not going to get it. "Yea?" I asked when she called my name.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:22

She licked the blood off her muzzle and yawned real big. She layer her head on her paws and slowly closed her eyes on till she feel into a deep sleep.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:24

He stopped grooming himself to notice her blizzard expression and chuckled as he continued, "It's better than you think, in my opinion better than elk at times." He said quietly, probably not enough for her to hear but didn't mind if she heard or not, he was still half chuckling before flicking his plume and rose to head off to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:29

Celine felt guilty as she lulled her weak body and ate her rabbit she groaned and said "I'm sorry for screw up with you,. I shouldn't of snapped and it wasn't fair.. I was wrong and I know how much your back and if you hate me.." she paused and sighed "I won't blame you.." she spoke into a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:32

I wrinkled my nose, debating wether or not to forgive her. "Sorry, I'mma have yo go with hate you. I just carried you back and then got you food cuz I hate you that much" I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:35

She nodded and smiled weakly, she got up but tripped over the dead and eaten rabbit, "Darn thang!" she grumbled and snapped, she licked her wound as it ached "could of killed myself more!" she rolled her eyes "you forgive me? Because Immreallysorry." she said.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:39

I nodded. "Your cool" I said. "You should eat come carrots" I grinned, hearing somewhere they help eyesight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:45

Approaching the river, Fallen rested on his haunches before arching his boa to lap up water. The crimson stains on his maw slowly washing off with the current.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:46

A smile smack her face, "thanks.." she whispered to him, she smiled "I think inshould, but being blind is fine.." she muttered "I've leanered there is nothing bad.. I still have a good aim!" she whispered and picked the eaten Rabbit and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:48

I grinned, some of the blood getting on my face. "How do I look in red?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:51

I wake up from my long sleep and yawn, stretching. I walk to the river to get a drink of water. As I approach the river, I see a wolf lapping up some water.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:56

I stood up and headed to the stream to wash the blood of of my face. I dunked my whole head under the clear water staining the azul surface crimson. I raised my head now dripping wet and stole a glance at the two wolves farther down. Hehe, everyone keeps bothering me about Thalia I think I just met the pack's next couple I thought to myself, chuckling aloud.

Last edited by Toxic on Tue Jun 07 2011, 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:56

The mud soaked between his paws and he snorted, getting irritated by the squelching sounds it made when he walked. He tried to wash it off but it caused him to slip in instead. Fallen jumped out before he fully went in, only falling up to his chest before sitting back down on land.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 14:59

I saw Fallen's struggle to regain his balance so I walked over behind him and reared onto my back legs, shoving him in the water. "Hehe." I laughed. "Gemini you better save him" I pointed with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:03

A yelp escapes his jowls before he is thrown in and lands in the shallow waters. He sits up with narrowed orbs directed at Toxic and waddles out before shaking out his canvas, getting him wet and snorts in annoyance, "Don't do that" He warned him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:05

I couldn't help but laugh. Getting wet didn't phase me. "Gemini, you lost your chance" I grinned. I ran up next to Fallen and walked shoulder to shoulder. "You know you wanted Gemini to save you" I laughed, past trying to create a new couple. More in it for fun now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:07

I laughed, and shielded myself from the drops of liquid. "Sorry!" I say, still giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:15

Celine watched him waddle away so she waddled off she found a rather large tree and curled up beside it, she was nervous to be away from everyone, injured and half blind.. She shrugged and moaned as she felt jabin pains in her open stomach.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:18

I stopped bothering Fallen and turned towards my usual tree I slept under. I noticed as I approached Celine has stolen my spot. Being the creature of habit that I was I reluctantly found a new spot and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:23

Celine groaned as she kicked her paw out hitting the tree as a squirrel jumped the tree branches making a small twig fall out of the tree and struck her in the head "darn!" she snapped and got up, she looked around her blind eye really bugging her, she noticed the twig and kicked it. She dropped to the ground and growled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07 2011, 15:24

I raised a brow towards Celine. "It was just a twig"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next