Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 7 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:50

His lips pulled back and snapped his jaws around her tail. Growling loudly as he teared his head back, to tug on it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 19:56

I didn't yelp or pull back my tail when Ollie grabbed it. Laughing loud, I quickly spun around and, with a swift smack of my paw, hit the hinges of his snarling mouth and released his grip on my tail. Looking down at it, I saw it had two slight tooth marks on it. Laughing again, I grinned at him and trotted off. "Don't think I fight like any other old female, just because I am one. I'm more like you than you realise it" I called out over my shoulder as I padded over to a willow that was bending low over the river. Leaping up onto one of the thick branches, I lay down and dipped my paws in the water, swirling them around.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:02

"But your still old" He laughed "Why don't you go crawl into the pit you came from?" Licking the blood (because there will be blood >D) from his teeth, and turning to Nia with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:06

I snapped my head up and stared him straight in the eye. Pulling my lips back, I bared my huge, steely set of teeth. They gleamed in the sunlight. Jumping silently down from the willow tree, I stalked towards him, hackles raised, now looking the same size as him. "I, am two years and four months old, for your information. Younger than you!" I snarled, sitting down with a thud. "You don't know me, and I don't know you.So I suggest you keep your fat muzzle out of places it shouldn't be" I growled, eyeing him with my icy blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:11

He pointed with his muzzle towards the territory border, "And if you keep speaking to me like that, you will find yourself packless" Narrowing his opticals lightly, the large charcoal and slate titan then gave a dark laugh.

(Woops, its meant to say two lol)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:20

I dropped my ears looking back and forth from daddy to the wolf who gave me a birdy to eat earlier. I looked down at my paws for a little before turning and headed to a tree nearby.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:21

"I am good friends with the Alphas. I have known them longer than you. Even if you do banish me, they need to accept it aswell" I snorted, and mimicked him, giving a louder dark laugh. Standing up, I padded over to him and stood so close that our snarling muzzles nearly touched. "And if you even dare thinking about hurting me, let alone toutching me, the Alphas will hear word of it and you yourself may be packless from disobeying the rules" I snarled, dangerously quiet. Then, I turned and stalked back to my willow tree and lay down on the thick branch, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:25

"But I have an the upper hand Curse is my half brother" He called towards her "Blood is thicker then water, remember that" Tugging on Nia's ear again, he ushered her towards the den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:30

I sniffed the air catching the scent of Nia and perked up looking around and widened eyes, "Mummy!" I yipped with excitement and wagged my tail super fast. I ran over and playfully nipped at her chin jumping around her but stopped when I saw daddy and the other wolf snarling and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:32

He gave a laugh and lowered his head to Jinx's height "Don't worry, we were just joking around"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:33

I see the little brown and white pup and smile, waging my puffy tail, ignoring Ollie. Ollie the grumpy, fat, poofhead. I laughed at the names.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:36

I shuffled backwards a little and hide between daddy and mummy peeking over to see the wolf I dont know but saw that she seemed nice so I smiled a little before hiding again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:38

He snarled towards Grey, raising his hackles up and ruffling his fur, making himself look much larger once more.

(i'm getting lazy now x.x)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:40

I ignore the fat poofhead, and bark playfully at the young pup. Padding over to her, I asked "Hello there, I'm Grey! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:46

"Get away from my pup" He snapped as ollie lurched forward and smashed his weight against her briskets, allowing his teeth to meet with her flank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:49

I yipped scared and ran over to mummy seeing daddy and the grey wolf arguing again. I trembled hiding under mummy's tail.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:53

My battle-instincts instantly kicked in, and I pulled my flank out of his jaws grasp, kicking him in the face. Leaping up onto my hind legs, I pushed all my muscle-tightened force into them and struck him squarely in the chest, the great force of my blow sending him sprawling to the ground. My muscles rippled as I stood back on all fours, and my black hackles raised sharply, letting out a roar of anger as I sank my teeth into his muzzle and ripped back, a large gash appearing where my teeth had been. Blood started pooring from his wound, and my mouth was filled with blood. Licking my lips, I sat back and watched him with steely eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 20:56

I whimpered seeing daddy getting attacked and trembled but summoned my courage to run over and fearfully growl at her and bit her tail even though my teeth couldn't sink in deep. I trembled and dropped my ears but still clung on trying to pull her off of daddy with little success.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:10

He stood up with a scarlet tinted peltry, his chest fur had been slightly flattened but no real damage, the only place he had been affected was his muzzle which drizzled red fluid from the wound. Giving a dark growl "Jinx get away from her" as he walked closer, allowing his visage to be in hers. His nose twitched and screwed up, pulling back his lips "You are hereby banished from the pack territory for a day, Once you have calmed down, howl and we shall talk this over." Waving his paw in dismissal, he stood and waited for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:18

I look down at this pup gripping onto my tail, and gently pick her off using my jaws. Placing her on the ground next to her father. Not hearing Ollie, taking one last glance up at him, I padded back to the riverbank and sat down with a soft thud. Looking down into the water, I see my reflection. A large, muscular, battle-run two year old female. My eyes are the colour of ice, my face like that of a murderer. Blood trickled from my mouth. I clenched my eyes shut and swiped at the reflection, turning away and walking over to the willow tree. Laying down next to it, I look up at the sky and howl. I howl to let out all of my anger. I howl to release the pain in my heart. Images of my life back when I was nothing but a mere 11 month old flashed across my mind. I was dirty, my fur matted with blood, my eyes tearing up. Full grown wolves swiping at me, slashing my soft flesh with their teeth, beating me up. I remember the night that those very wolves had murdered my parents. They had taken me away from my family, taken me and tortured me. They had found nothing useful out of me, so they trained me to become one of their own, raised me to become one of their savage, cruel kind. It was torture, having to kill all of those innocent pups, having to fight and push against those brutes for my whole puphood. At the age of a year and eight months I had managed to escape form their clutches, and I had run. I never stopped running. I found this pack and accepted that if I gained a new family, my past would fade. But it hasn't. Every time I sink my fangs into anothers flesh, or swipe at their face, I think of my father. I think of my mother. I remember those days, those months, and I look at what it made me. A monster. A blood lusting, murderous beast. I stand up and howl louder, all of my pain and regret puring out of my eyes in clear tears, and I stoppped howling, now crying. Opening my eyes, I sobbed quietly, the picture of my fathers dying face fading from my mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:28

I dropped my ears curling my tail between my legs when I heard daddy. Being picked up by the female I blinked as she placed me down away from her and I looked up at daddy who seemed mad and looked down at my paws since I thought trying to help him was a good idea but it seems like it was not.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:34

"Don't make me drag you out Grey, if you want to stay banished longer, stay there" He yelled "No Go, and stay out for a day"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:50

I looked at the wolf who went by the river and then back at daddy seeing him madder than I have ever have seen him before. I gulped and slinking away with my tail between my legs and ran over to mummy and curled by her side.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:51

I look up at Ollie, tears rimming my eyes. "Fine! I will go! Just shut your big mouth, my mind has been tuned in to focus on battle, and mainly battle! I can't help what I do!" I screamed at him, ramming into his shoulder as I run past. I carry on running, not wanting to stay in this place for any longer than I already have. Oh, I will come back when I am ready...I will come back and I will show him what it is like to live a life like mine my thoughts formed words in my mind, the voice bitter and cold as ice. I eventually stopped running once I was long outside the territory, and I climbed the nearest tree. Laying down on a thick branch, I looked out over the vast forest that lay beneath me, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2011, 21:55

He allowed himself to be pushed aside, turning his head to follow her gaze, as she ran from the territory. "She will be allowed back when she calms" He mumbled towards no one, slowly lowering himself to the ground. Ollie set on licking his muzzle wound, which he found much harder to do then normal because of the place of which it sat, upon the ridge, near his nare's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next