Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+5
Toxic
Suintia
Curse
Hailey
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Main Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15 2011, 18:24

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

The Main Den - Page 37 Wolf_d10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:24

(Oops sorry Toxic)

Rue looked at him "Its nice to meet you,Im Rue."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:27

(It be ok, I just dun wanna be known as the mean wolfy o.o Toxic is the lazy wolfy.)

I nodded, and let myself lay back down again.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:30

Rue turned back towards the rock she had been sleeping on,she quickly jumped on it and curled up and started to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:34

I lay down in front of the main den, hoping to find some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:38

I got up and decided to head back, just forget Ollie's comment. I settled back under the same tree as always, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 08:48

Rue dazes off and starts to sleep,swishing her tail.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 12:30

I lowered my head to my paws and sighed, closing my eyes. Ollie's words hung thick in my ears. "It was a joke" I mumbled to myself. You can't talk Toxic, nobody wants you. Then why bother being in a pack I kept thinking on the last part. "Should I be in a pack?" I asked myself.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 13:23

~Rue Dreaming~

Rue growled "Back off,Barrack!" The she-wolf backed up from the ebony male,he was snarling like he was going to attack her llike a ragdoll.she growled once more "BACK OFF BARRACK!" The male lunged him self at her,clawing open her face and then-

Rue awoke,panting and her eyes in shock as it had been real,She felt her face with her paw,it wasn't bleeding...It had all been a dream,but it had felt so real...She sighed and jumped down from the rock and started to walk,her head to the ground,she was new to the pack,she tryed to cause no disturbance,they would think she was being dramatic if she told them about her dream.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 14:28

The brute raised a brow noticing the uneased fae, but remained where he was. His azure optics narrowed into slits following her briefly before noticing Toxic seeming to have some problems of his own.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 14:39

I cursed silently to myself before forcing my eyes shut and hoping sleep would follow.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 14:56

Rue felt as if Barrack would attack her at any time,the uneasiness in the dream she had received was almost eating her alive,she sighed and stood where she was,just thinking...Doing absolutely nothing besides breathing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 15:09

He felt as if he should have done something, to try and help settle the nerves of the new fae so she wouldn't feel like a forigner amongst the pack. Rising onto his foundations, the brute glanced about before casually stolling after her and stopping a short distance from where she was. Noticing her state of anxiety, the brute cocked his head to the right before asking simply, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 15:40

(Hello thar, sorry I have been inactive. I ruined my old computer, so im now typing away with a new Acer!)

*he wakes up to smell new wolves* "Hum..I fall asleep for a few days, everything goes turvy.." he pauses, "Hah."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 16:46

I saw a new wolf that I haven't seen before and tilted my head. I watched her for a moment and saw the black and white male too but looked back to where daddy was and ran to him to curl up by him and mommy. I wagged my tail excited of my first hunt and day dreamed of how it would go.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 18:19

He curled his tail around Jinx, still staring out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 22:40

I rolled in my sleep and lost balance falling of the front of the rock, I huffed biting my tongue. I grumbled getting up and shaking my fur "Ugh"
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 02:38

Rue turned her head to the brute that had walked up to her and she nodded "Im fine...fine." She looked up towards the sky,then went back to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 03:16

I woke up with a yawn, I was startled at what I opened my eyes to, for I didn't remember coming back to the den area.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 03:28

Rue shook her head once again, and then sat in the middle of the clearing,sighing.She quickly got up and looked around and thought 'Nothing to do,might as well just sit around...'
The she-wolf sat back down,and closed her eyes,listening the the chirps of birds and the echoing howl of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:13

I got up, giving and exaggerated sigh and hauling myself over to the river for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:19

*looks at the shifty she-wolf and smiles* "Have you been greeted by Ollies wrath yet?" he pauses to make sure Ollies asleep, "Hes darn scary." he chuckles, resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:28

I played with daddy's tail and pretended it was a hare.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:29

I overheard Zodiak talking to Rue, hoping Ollie would snap at him like me. I lapped up some water and returned to my spot.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:30

"Don't make me come out there Zodiak" He called from inside the den, moving his tail about to make it harder for Jinx to catch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2011, 08:48

I blinked and growled pawing it but missed. Getting up I crouched and leapt for it, not catching it so I continued hunting down his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next