Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Healing Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Healing Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 2 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Healing Den

Go down 
+2
Curse
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Healing Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:25

First topic message reminder :

The healing den is were the Shamans of the pack come and store valuable herbs and things used in the art of healing. Around the area the plants and trees favored by shamans flourish. The area is more commonly used for wolves in need of healing to come and a pack shaman will heal the wolf. Shamans sometime come here to learn more of the art of healing or to store rare herbs they have found.

It is located far enough away from the Main Den to provide shamans a quiet place to work but close enough for injured or sick wolves to come in need of healing. It in itself is a large den so multiple wolves can stay to recover and provide a space to store healing tools and herbs Healing List.

Healing Den - Page 2 A_animalden

Current Occupents:
Ollie, Toxic
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:08

His paw suddenly dug deeper into his skin, Curse pushing down on an older wound from a fight with grey. His eyes suddenly narrowed and threw daggers towards him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:11

She blinks unsure to do she licked his muzzle and put it on his wounds.(?) She blinked at Curse seeing if she's doing it right.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:11

"Might wanna get of his muzzle. Grey sliced it" I muttered just loud enough for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:13

I raised my paw and looked at the clean cut, I screwed up my face thinking. Nia placed the herb over his muzzle and I put my paw back over it applying pressure "do the same as me on his other larger wound"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:15

He whined loudly, squirming underneath his grasp

(MOLESTATION)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:19

She nodded and did the same as Curse on his other wound. She stepped down looking at Curse.- "Well ?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:20

I sighed and tried to take a deep breathe, but only succeeded in starting another coughing fit. "Ughh" I moaned, just feeling like crap in general.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:23

I pulled away my paw "just leave the herb on there for a bit longer then peel it off" I replied sitting down my ears twitched hearing Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:24

He stopped squirming and curled his tail around her legs and trying to drag himself closer towards her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:27

She nodded. curse and laid down beside Ollie. She laid her head next to his and spoke softly.-"How are you feeling hun ?"-She asked smiling a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:30

"Stingy" He replied simply, pressing his body up against her's. His tail curling around her rump, and his muzzle, wriggling to be underneath her's "How are you ?".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:36

She smiled and leaned against him. And spoke softly.- "Alot better, just hurts to walk to much. But I can't stay still." -She grinned-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:38

"Are you going back to the den?" He flattened his ears, while waiting for the answer. Ollie didn't want to sleep without her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:42

I thought of a way to possibly help me get more air. I rolled onto my back exposing my chest to the air. "Pressed against the ground like I was can't be helping" I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:47

She perked her ears.-"Well can you walk. I won't go promise." She smiled not moving. She slowly closed her eyes feeling warm next to him.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:52

"Even if I could, I wouldn't want to" He said, slowly closing his eyes "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 07:58

She smiled not opening her eyes.- "Of corse Hun."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 08:00

I felt no relief so I rolled back onto my stomach and laid my head on my paws. I let my ears droop and my mind space out.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 08:11

(Since you can't talk on the chat, I bring the chat to you,

How are you today Nia ?)

He shuffled lightly, not sleeping just resting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 08:27

xD ok. Pishhh I'm great ! Hungry ._., what about you.)

She sleep soundly hearing him breath.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 08:45

I jerked myself into a sitting position violently, struggling not to yelp. I clenched my teeth and dug my claws into the dirt. The burning weight had settled back in my chest again but much worse. I trembled, trying to keep myself tensed to relieve the pain.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:12

Celine walked in, her eyes dart from the ground to meet Toxic's body. She groaned slightly and sighed, she walked towards him. "You alright?" she asked quietly, as soon as she was near him she saw a fallen tree, she attempted to jump it as her paw got caught and she tripped falling face first into the ground. 'OMG. I'm such a loser!' she thought and blushed a crimson red.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:15

I arched my back and gripped the ground with my claws, grimacing in pain. At least last time I passed out I thought.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:19

"I'll take that as a yes.." she said and pulled herself off the ground and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:21

"Ya think?" I growled through clenched teeth. I eventually gave in to the pain and collapsed, wincing in pain. I held in a yelp, didn't want to bother anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Den
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: