Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Healing Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 3 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Healing Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHealing Den - Page 3 I_voting_barHealing Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Healing Den

Go down 
+2
Curse
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

Healing Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 09:25

First topic message reminder :

The healing den is were the Shamans of the pack come and store valuable herbs and things used in the art of healing. Around the area the plants and trees favored by shamans flourish. The area is more commonly used for wolves in need of healing to come and a pack shaman will heal the wolf. Shamans sometime come here to learn more of the art of healing or to store rare herbs they have found.

It is located far enough away from the Main Den to provide shamans a quiet place to work but close enough for injured or sick wolves to come in need of healing. It in itself is a large den so multiple wolves can stay to recover and provide a space to store healing tools and herbs Healing List.

Healing Den - Page 3 A_animalden

Current Occupents:
Ollie, Toxic
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:28

"Sorry to anger you" she said back and sighed, "I'm scared to help you.. Now" she said and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:31

Not angry, just can't have a normal everyday conversation right now I wanted to say, but couldn't muster anything. I sucked in my breath and found some relief until I needed more air. "Not angry" I managed before letting my head hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:36

"Seem like it, as you said. I'm just a kid, When I'm nervous I have this thing yeah, I talk too much.. Sometimes I just can't shut the heck up, It's like I need to, tell someone anyone who'll listen And that's where I seem to screw up, yeah I'm a bad child" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:41

I narrowed my eyes. "Talk all you want, I'll listen. Replying is the hard part" I managed before closing my eyes and whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:43

She shook her head, "Not my point" she said under her breath. "Not much of talking is the best for me.. unlike last night when you wouldn't leave me alone" she said and rolled her eyes remembering his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:47

I couldn't help but yelp, the pain in my chest becoming unbearable. I whined weakly afterward, feeling so helpless. I couldn't move, I felt as if something was pressing down on me holding me there. I started to bit my paw, having heard somewhere you forget pain when you suffer more. I'd rather deal with a broken paw than this.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:51

"You like to chew sticks?" she asked hopping up and over the tree, she trailed off to find a pretty large branch. "Here.." she said and grabbed it and dragged it over to him..

(NOT ABLE TO RIP RIGHT THROUGH IT.)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:54

I tensed and clawed at the dirt. I didn't do anything to my paw besides a small cut, finding no relief. I grabbed the branch and clenched my teeth, I bit down so hard the rough bark cut the edges of my mouth. I spat it out, licking my lips of the blood. I closed my eyes, feeling that it was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:55

Her ears perked hearing the yelp. She slowly got up from Ollie and smiled-"I'll be back."-She whispered. She got up and walked toward Toxic. I nudged him softly and sat beside him-"You need anything ?"
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:57

She shuffled back away a bit nervous.. she noticed Nia and didn't say a word. She backed up and walked off to get a drink, she found a little pond and dipped her head down and drank some water.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 09:59

I shook my head, wondering why she would ask such a stupid question. I took in a deep breath, the pain dulling.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:02

She shook her head and dripped her whole face into the water, "Chiill" she growled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:07

She got up and went into the forest. She looked for a medicine for colds. She looked at some plant and titled head.-"Ehh it desert hurt to try."-She pulled it out and went toward the lake. She dipped it in the water and smudged it with her paw and grabed it carefully. She padded toward Toxic and dropped it by his muzzle.-"Her Tox ummm should stop the pain...."-She said it like she was unsure but she wanted him to try it.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:11

I slowly sat up, the pain lessened. I could sense the hesitation in her voice and it made me reluctant to try it. "If I die, its on you" I mumbled before swallowing the plant whole, scrunching up my face at the bitter taste.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:14

Her ears falls back.-"It won't kill you I'm just unsure if it will work or not. I seen Thalia us it before for healing so I'm sure it will work."-She smiled and nod.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:24

I relaxed a little, waiting for it to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:38

Celine shivered and rolled her eyes, "idiot" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:41

My ears rotated towards Celine's comment. "Who are you calling idiot?" I asked, feeling back to crap. The pain went away but the generalities of being sick hung around.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:41

"Myself" she called, and stared at the water rippling.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:44

"Why" I asked, struggling to get to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:51

"Don't get up Toxic, You're going to hurt yourself" she said, and shook her head. "I am just... 'cuz.. I am" she said.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:53

"I'm lazy but sometimes I like to move" I grumbled, walking over. "And your not" I added.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:55

"You think" she said and rolled her eyes, "Well lazy or not, it could be bad for you." she said, "You'll think I'm not but. I have my reasons" she said.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 10:59

I shrugged. "You never tell me anything or listen to me so why bother" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 11:02

"I listen," she said, "Every word that speaks through your lips." she said, "I just don't like sharing, feelings or telling stuff" she raised her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Den   Healing Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Den
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: