Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:29

I shook my head, causing the metal pieces in my ears clink together. "No I don't." stated.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:31

"Think about it" the higher rank responded simply.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:32

I shook my head again, Justin beiber didn't make any sense. "I'm thinking, nothings coming" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:33

(Oi Poofish! U evil little I dunno what! why u go editing my posts?! XD don't get any silly ideas now o.O)

I run away while Curse is distracted by Toxic.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:34

Curse saw the black and white she wolf vanish from his sight he spun right quickly grabbing her tail below his paw holding her there, he looked between them "Quit acting like pups!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:36

I fall onto my face as he stops me in the last moment.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:37

"What do you mean pups? We are being dragged against our will for a reason unknown" I said, trying to wriggle free from Ollie's grasp on my neck.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:37

He chuckled twistedly watching them both struggle.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:41

"I swear to god Justin Beiber if you don't explain something now I'm gonna.... er... leave?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:42

"haha! how are you planning on doing that with Ollie there?" he chuckled and pulled his paw forward dragging Thalia to his side.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:45

"He's gotta let go sometime" I said just as I escaped from his grip on my neck. "See?"I said before jumping away. Unknowingly the chain around my neck had stayed within Ollie's jaws, causing me to fall backward with a yelp. I coughed a few times, the wind knocked out of me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:45

*he looks at them and frowns* "Steady yourself,Zodiak..You dont get angry.." he mumbles to himself, clicking his canines together. "Dont force them, guys.." he says, stepping forward, "If they do like eachother, the will tell it in their own time.." he says, casting a look of regret at Ollie.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:46

"Im not forcing anything" he chuckled laying down on top of Thalia's paw and yawning tired.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:49

"Then what exactly are you getting at?" I asked, trying to get to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:49

*he backs up and plonks himself down firmly on Ollies tail* "Yush, you are. You are making them confess they like eachother.." he says, looking at Thalia with soft, hurt eyes. "Which they will do in their own time." he says.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:51

"Oh dear paw, please survive the heaviness if our proud little Alpha", I mutter, not even bothering to try and get it out from under Curse.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:52

Curse yawned and crossed his front paws leaning his chin on them he closed his eyes "Just because my eyes are closed doesn't mean I can't see you he" he mumbled falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:56

*he looks at Thalia and Tox*n "Well, if Tox does like Thali, theres still someone else..Who likes her." he says, standing back up, so he can run if he gets embarassed
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 08:59

His ears twitch hearing it and he mumbled "go on.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:01

(I dun like getting meh charries into love twists, but, oh well.)

*he backs up slowly* "I do" he quickly and quietly mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:06

(Only bit of a reaction you'll ever get from Toxic in this matter)

I narrowed my eyes at Zodiak, still standing on my paws, help hostage. I jerked my neck but the chain was held fast in Ollie's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:08

I look at Zodi surprised and don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:09

"You don't know her, you barely ever even talk to her" I snapped quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:12

*he looks at Thali with a softened look* "Its not my fault.." he says, going over to a tree and pulling a sedative dart out of a hollow, "I was shot by a sedative." he says, defiantly. "But.. does Thalia like me?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:20

"How does being shot relate to this?" I asked, a snappy tone to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next