Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:24

*he sighs, and says something under his breath* "I was shot by a sedative, so I slept, and could not talk to Thalia" he says, grimacing at his lack of good language.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:26

"But that makes no difference, you haven't talked to her like almost at all, yet your confessing you like her? At least get to know her" I replied, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:30

(Meh.)

*he suddenly sighs, and gives up, walking away to a little dark hole and curling up, trying to imagine the comfort of a mothers fur* "I give up..Im no good at life game.." he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:33

I tilt my head wondering why Toxic is insisting that Zodi and me hardly even know eachother. Even if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:34

I sat down and calmed myself. That wasn't obvious at all I thought to myself with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:37

*he looks at Tox and he resists the urge to sink his jaws into him, instead he bites at a root in front of him* ''Go on..be happy with Thalia, Tox..You love her and she loves you.." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:41

I turned my head hearing Zodiaks comment. I promptly got up and stalked over, hanging my head in front of him. "I can take the teasing, but don't say I love her. Love is fake, its doesn't exist, so don't say I'm in it. Especially when as of now its pretty obvious we are just friends" I growled in a low note, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:46

(Why arent my characters ever built for fighting?) "Oh really?" he asks. "I think you do like Thalia.." he says, feeling quiter defenceless curled up in hole.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:49

(You tell me xD )

I paused momentarily, thinking of how to respond. Instead I snarled one last time before padding off.

(I just realized I poofed out of Ollie's grip so lets say I left the chain behind and got out)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:54

I free myself from Curse and swim over to the two."Okay now will you both please calm down a bit? I don't want to see you two fight in any way. This is not a time to argue.", I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:54

*he stares at Thalia, but then crawls out to go talk to her* "Um, Thali, do you want to play tree-tag?" he asks, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 09:56

I rolled my eyes and kept walking, sitting with a huff under my usual tree.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:08

I smile "Sure why not!", I say, tail wagging "anyone else wanna play tree-tag?!", I bark, thinking it would be fun to play with several wolves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:10

Her was perked seeing Tox jealousy and grinned. She got up and tugged on his ear.-"Come on, time to talk."-She said walking toward the forest. She looks back waiting for him.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:14

I laid down and yawned, only just noticing the chain missing from around my neck. I glanced backwards toward the others seeing Ollie had it. I groaned and got up to follow Nia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:19

*he smiles kindly* "Awesome" he says, "Nia, Tox, you wanna play?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:19

"No" I growled as I followed behind Nia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:22

*he steps back* "Well, sorry.." he says, turning to Thalia, "Looks like its just you and me.."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:28

"Yeh, I guess so. Poofish is sleeping and Puffy will certainly not play unless Pikachu joins us (lol many nicknames XD)", I say chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:28

She looked at Tox and signed a little.-"Look I'm not going to force you like Ollie nor Curse but I just wanna talk to you about it. I know you like her, so why won't you talk to her. I'm pretty sure she likes you too. The way she looks at chu."-She said.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:31

"She's got Zodiak." I grumbled, not in a mood to talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:34

She signed.-"No she dosent, Zodi never talks to her. She needs someone to always be there for her and to make her laugh. You seem to do that perfectly."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:39

"I don't talk to her that much either" I replied glumly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:41

(Niakitia, I was inactive for a week and four days due to computer issues. I fell like being moronic.) *he smiles and then mischeiviously starts chasing after Thalias tail* "Bwahuhhah! Fluffeh tail!" he says, pouncing but never catching because he wants to be gentle. "Fluffeh taillll ccooommmeee haerr!" he says, now chasing his own tail. "Diiiiiizzzzzyyyyy" he moans, before fallin to the ground with a crash. "Whoahh!"he says, smiling dizzily.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18 2011, 10:45

( Not an excuse, just saying. I have been gone several times for a week at a time in the past few weeks. Just saying, sorry excuses get on my nerves -.- )

I laid down, feeling lost without the chain around my neck. "Imma get that back later" I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next