Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:05

I blinked, confused on what had just happened before seeing Curse. "Ohaidere" I smirked, pushing his face upwards with both my paws.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:06

He poked Toxic "Thats the hi I was looking for" he climbed of the younger wolf "So hows pack life been for you mr alpha?" he nudged the brute with his brude shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:09

Nua got up hearing everyone tlking and such. A grin appeared on her face see Curse.-"Hey Curse."-She barked sitting by them. She blinked at Thail as she floated in the water.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:10

Rue laughed a bit then pawed Fallen's muzzle and stood up,tackling him,she said "You know you must be super fluffy."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:14

Curse turned to Nia "Nice to see you again, where's Ollie?" he looked behind her "He is usually clinging to you like Velcro..." he pulled a wide eyed confused face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 09:20

She giggled lightly.-"He's passd out in the den."-She said with a grin rolling her eyes.-"So how you been ?"-She asked wagging her tail a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 16:03

He looked to Thalia then to Rue and smirked. Before he knew it, he was tackled down by Rue and was left with a chuckle. "Im super fluffy cause Im awesome like that." His fluffed plume flicked, going at her face as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15 2011, 19:56

He shrugged slowly "Well I've been better, but now I'm back here everything seems to make sence again" he nodded satisfied with his answer his tail twitched randomly.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16 2011, 12:00

Rue grabbed his tail in her mouth and muttered through it "Its so fluffy Im going to die!" Rue laughed then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17 2011, 04:58

I got out of the water and shook the water out of my pelt and onto everyone around me, before sitting down next to Toxic and pawing at his hair again.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 05:56

"You smell like wet dog" I laughed, wrinkling my nose and pushed her with my paws, only making me scoot backwards due to my lack of strength.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 19:03

(Oh well, 'misle say it..Its Zodiak here. Dont kill me or ban me, please..~

Hazard made her way through the bushes, scanning the ground for sticks that could crack. She slinked out of the bushes, and just stood there, a brown fae, alone and submissive.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2011, 23:49

(Oh Zodi its you, why didn't you tell us?)

Curse rolled onto his back watching the clouds slowly move in the sky revealing hidden stars behind them, he yawned his paws drooping onto his chest as his eyes lids closed sinking into the easy thought of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19 2011, 03:15

I pushed Toxic back, not wanting to fall into the water again. "Have you ever even smelled a wet dog?", I said and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19 2011, 06:33

"Nope" I laughed, catching myself as I was pushed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 15:13

(The Ollienator. >.< Is there anyway to change my wolf's name? I dearly want my Zodi-Plushie back.)

Hazard seemed rather shaky. Should she go forward, or run? Well...Running wasn't always safer..But going forward could possibly injure her. So, she stood, shaking like a leaf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 16:30

(D: Sorry for inactivty been busy busy)

Venni slowly walked out of the den,the young pup not knowing what to do...He sighed softly and sat down a few feet from the other wolves.

(Venni ^^ He is such an emo type wolfers XD)
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 16:33

Rue sput out Fallen's tail "Come on! I want to see whats going on at the den! The Pack won't starve,they can eat some berries!"

Rue sprinted off,leaving Fallen.She arrived at the den,still in full speed,as she started to hault,her paws skidded,Rue yelped as she fell down,faceplanted more or less.She got up,her nose bloodied,she said "Damn,I gotta watch that ground from now on."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 18:14

She suddenly decides to run. She spins, and runs, as quickly as she came, she had gone...
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 18:50

She stopped just by the territory's border. Ears down and tail curled tightly between her legs she looked around, nervous to come back, unsure if they would even recognize her now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 18:51

~SONGERS! *hug* Looks like we are both coming back at the same time! Its Zodeh.~
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 18:56

(oh hai zodi! xD hehe yup guess so)

She took a step forward but backed up hesitating to go any further. She left without letting others know one night and suddenly returning, Song sighed and sat curling her tail.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 20:17

He watched as the hesitant female scampered away kicking up dust as she vanished into the undergrowth, he shook his head side to side looking round. A strange silhouette caught his eye, the titans green optics narrowed trying to get a closer look but the lack of light made it near impossible. He kept glaring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20 2011, 21:19

(Imma just Rp Zodi until Toxie makes the changes.)

Zodiak hesitantly stepped out of the bushes, next to Song. He smiled, a weak, but happy smile.

(Ooh, Zodi and Song should be mates, because they met as loners..Wild, but lol.)
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 00:07

(MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
(Forgot to put Teddy to sleep so shh she is sleepin nau)
Teddy rolled over and suddenly she smelt a scent that she recognised. The young wolf got up and shook her fluffy pelt of dust, before sniffing the air. The scent was faint, but she followed it, confused to who's scent it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next