Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+6
Cameron
Curse
Thalia
Song
Oliver
Toxic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

The Main Den - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17 2011, 15:43

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 01:37

(lol wut xp)

She spun aound quickly and gave a low growl to the wolf that came up beside her. She perked, stopping her growl when she saw it was Zod and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 02:39

(Curse is still Song's mate if I'm not mistaken Zodi xP)

I sat up, noticing two familiar scents. I wrinkled my nose, trying to place it with a name.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 08:03

( Suprise Glomp LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BAAAAAACK!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ZOOOODIIIIIIIIIIIIII IS NOT DEAD AND CAME BACK!!!!! YAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Suprise Glomp )

I got up as I caught familiar scents and slowly started to walk toward them, getting faster and faster as I started to realize who the two wolves were.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 08:06

~That part was my crazy friends part. Iz sorreh. And Zodeh was just injured. XD~

Zodiak moves away slightly. He smiles, and barks. "Thalia..' he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 08:29

(I though you were dead O.O)

I reckognized the voice right away"ZOOODIIII!!!!", I barked happily and my tail wagged even more when I saw that Song was also back"LOLLYYYYYY!!!!" I tackle-hugged them both "Welcome back!!!", I said before pushing them toward the rest of the pack and howled joyfully, announcing their return.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 08:57

Zodi felt uncomftorable. Would they accept him? He tucked his tail under his stomach, and got up. "Nice welcome." he laughs.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 10:50

Rue stumbled after Thalia,her nose still bleeding "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 11:16

Teddy's ears shot up, "Lolly? Thats Mum!!!" She barked, running after Thalia and as she saw them, she skidded to a stop, sliding past them into a bush.
(Song hasnt seen Teddy since she was tiny so she looks alot different nau, as you can see in mah avveh)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 12:18

He looked at the half grown black and white wolf buzz by. "Is that..Teddy the fluffy puppy?" he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 14:20

I grinned recognizing the scents and seeing Thalia shove the two into the clearing. "Hey" I barked, too lazy at the moment to walk all the way over there.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 16:11

Rue yawned and pawed Toxic "Get up,your an Anek,you can't be lazy." She moved away from him and looked over at Venni...He seemed so shy...She smiled and moved over towards him,she said "Hiya Venni."

(Rue has a way with children XD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 17:43

"Hiya, Toxic, honoured Anek.." he says.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 19:25

She perked being suddenly tacklehugged then pushed into the territory. Song smiled softly but stopped to give Thalia a hug, her tail wagging with joy to be back. She heard a voice call out mum and looked around to se a yearling who stumbled running by. She went over and looked through the bush seeing the yearling, "Teddy?" She asked hopeful, her tail wagging faster.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 19:33

He smiled at Song's happiness. She had something to return to. For him, everything was twisted out of place. He sighed, regretting coming back. But, what the heck, he would give it a spin.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 20:59

She giggled, "heheh Yeah Mum, Its me" She said, climbing out of the bush and shaking the leaves off her black and white pelt. She wagged her tail and nuzzled Song, "I missed you" She said, her ears held back.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 21:16

He watched as Teddy raced past shouting mum, Curse's ears perked upright "Song?" he thought out loud slowly getting to his paws. He walked over his tail gradually speeding up, when the fae came into view he barked madly knocking both her and Teddy over. He licked her face "Song!!"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21 2011, 21:19

Teddy yelped in suprise as they were both knocked over by Curse.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 05:29

"I dun wanna get up" I groaned, slowly shuffling to my feet. I walked over, taking me time before flopping over near the cluster of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 09:59

Zodiak looked sorrowfully at Toxic. "Ah..I believe I have to apologize.." he says.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 17:32

She smiled and huggled Teddy "You've grown so much!" Her tail wagged happily before suddenly being tackled over, giving a surprised yip. Her eyes widened seeing Curse and huggled him licking his cheek, "Cursey!!" Song clung onto them both too happy to let go of them.

(AHHH zomg!! its pikachu!! xD Pikachu )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 17:34

Zodiak felt..Out of place. He lay down, just waiting. Waiting for acceptance back into the pack.

(People! Im in the chatbox alone!)
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 18:40

Teddy giggled, "Yeah" She smiled, "look!" She barked, showing Song her long puffy tail.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2011, 23:14

I jumped around happily wagging my tail as I saw that everyone was happy...except Zodi. I trotted over to him and gave him a hug "Don't you ever leave us again!!", I said. I then looked at Toxic who was lazily laying on the ground and nudged him "Looxyy! Get up lazy wolfy we have to celebrate their return!",I said before turning back to Zodi "Could you take a look at Rue's nose? She fell over and hurt herself and I don't know much about how to take care of a wolf's nose so I'm gonna need your help"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 04:49

Curse choked in the tight grip of Song but at the same time felt close, he chuckled and pulled out her grasp sitting up in front of his mate and his once called 'pup' thinking how much they had changed.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 07:21

"Hmm?" I asked in response to Zodiak. I groaned when I was told to get up. "I dun wannaaa" I whined, managing to stand, but where I was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next