Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 07:15

The scent filled Nia nose smiling, her tail swayed back and forth. Her body began to lower as she got closer to the meal.-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01 2011, 14:47

Teddy sighed and knew it was time for her to leave. She was almost 2 and wanted to get a fresh start on life. She began her journey, walking to the territory border and howling a goodbye to Curse, Song and the pack. She then crossed the border and started to run, looking for a new home, a mate, and soon, she could make a pack of her own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 00:03

I sat there, blinking slowly, not finding the energy enough to hunt so I just lazed around when everyone left to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 00:46

(Errr.. I guess I need someone to change my name to Hailey now xP )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 02:51

I got up and walked after the wolves that left to hunt.'I could get used to this.'I thought
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 03:15

"Farewell Teddy, may you live a happy life!", I called after Teddy. I turned around to see Toxic still sitting there so I went over, grabbed him by the scruff and tried to drag him toward the hunting grounds. As that didn't work, I pushed him from behind "Come on Loxy, you're gonna be fat if you keep lazing around all the time", I said when I still couldn't get him any closer to the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 04:49

"But I dun wannaaaa" I complained, digging my back paws into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 06:14

Nia eyes dashed behind her seeing she was alone. She shrugged and kept stalking. Her purple orbs wondered at the different moose. She slowly stalked into the shadows seeing a calf. Her head lowered and began stalking toward the calf. When see got close enough she took off in full speed. Her ears perked hearing the pounding hooves against the ground. Her body thrust around catching up the calf. Her ears fell back gaining more speed and lunged on it's neck. Her perly fangs entered the calf neck as Nia hung on as the calf panicked.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 06:35

"Hurry up Loxy, the pack hunt has already started!!", I insisted. When he still didn't move I sighed. Nia was hunting alone while I was trying to convince Toxic to come so I decided to go and help her. I watched Nia as she attacked a calf. Suddenly, one of the adult moose ran toward her and tried to help the calf. I ran over to the moose and bit it's leg before running around, barking and growling at it to keep it away from Nia and the calf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 13:22

Nia eyes widen seeing a bull moose charging at me. She quickly closed her eyes waiting for the pain but than heard growling. Her ears perked and opened her eyes seeing Thail keeping him away. She nodded and tried to pull the calf down but fail. She pushed herself from the ground leaping on the other side of the calf and dragged down with all her weight throwing both of them on the floor. She quickly got up and her stained blood fangs entered the calf's neck again ending it's life.-
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 00:11

She turned back to look at the two.She quietly chuckled as she tried pulling him up off the ground.

Last edited by Krystal on Tue Oct 04 2011, 09:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 02:54

Even though the calf was dead, the bull moose kept trying to attack Nia. I knew that we couldn't get the bull down with just the three of us so I hoped for more help to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 06:01

Nia jumped off the calf and ran around the bull. When he looked at the calf Nia ran toward the bull and ram into him nearly knocking him down. The bull panic running off. Nia layed on the floor shaking her head.-"Owwwwwww."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 06:39

I huffed and shuffled to my feet and loped slowly towards the pack, keeping good distance, waiting for an opportunity to jump in and help.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 02:45

I watched surprised as the bull ran off before running over to Nia and nudging her softly "You ok?", I asked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 02:47

Still drunk on sleep, he stumbled uncontrollable out of the den site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 06:30

Nia nodded her head getting up.-"Just a bump."-She said with a grin as it hurt a little. She lefted her muzzle howling telling everyone food.she sat wait for the alphas to eat first.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 00:55

I smiled at Nia thankfully and took a small piece of the calf's meat before taking it to the den. I stopped next to Toxic as I was on my way and licked his nose before looking into his eyes, trying to ask him to follow me.
(Let's not make the pups wait too much longer ^^)
I laid down in the den, feeling heavy. I looked outside to see if Toxic was coming.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:06

Nia eyes began to burn and shook her head. She ran toward the lake and dunk her head under water. She blinked rapidly and looked around. Her head titled seeing black fur float around and screamed.- "My black coat !" -She ran out the water shaking her fur. She looked at the reflection seeing a blue wolf with lightish eyes.- "Omg...I look sooo different."-She sat looking at her self.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:14

The scream from his other half broke him from the clutches of sleep. Suddenly springing off his hind legs into a sprint, to find a blue-tinted wolf with light eyes. The smell smelt like Niakitia but it didn't look like her, and decided to judge it as worst case scenario. "Who are you and where is my mate ?" The growl broke from the deep abyss of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:23

Her ears fell back seeing Ollie growl at her. Her lightish red eyes stared at him backing up.-"Ollie...its me."-Her voiced cracked a bit and forgot about her new look.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:26

Her voice told him everything, and immeditly shrank back. Feeling horrible for even raising his voice towards her. "Nia.. ? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:32

Nia relaxed a little turning at the water again.-"I honestly dont know....sorry if you dont like it."-She said softly. She signed and blinked kinda liking her new look.-" I kinda like it though."
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:36

"I do like it, I.. just thought something bad happened." He looked away sheepishly, before stepping towards her and giving her a little nudge with his muzzle. "Whatever colour your fur is, you will always be beautiful to me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:40

She smiled and licked his cheek. Her orbs looked at him titling her head.-"Why worry im pretty bad ass you know."-She said with a grin.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next