Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 08:43

He gave her nose a little lick in return. "I know, I know... I just worry. Even though you can take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 11:37

"Wait wha?" I said, shaking my head and blinking after returning from lala land by Thalia walking off. I followed slowly, stopping at the entrance to the den. "You know I don't like going in these thing" I said, thumping a paw against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 11:59

I giggled "But there's no one in here now except me", I said. I looked around to make sure no one could hear. Still, I whispered "Loxy, this might surprise you but there is something I have to tell you.", I said, feeling a bit awkward.
I waited for a while before whispering: "You're gonna be a daddy soon"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:02

"I know, I just.. don't like small spaces" I said, shuddering a bit thinking of being in a cramped den. I tilted my head, not thinking I heard her right about that last part. "What'dya say?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:05

I smiled "I said: You are going to be a Daddy soon", I said more clearly but not too loud.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:07

"You sure?" I asked, sitting down at the entrance to the den, looking in, even though I still couldn't see anything inside.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:10

"Pretty sure", I said quietly and placed my head on my paws. I was a bit worried about what he might've thought and wondered wether he was happy or not.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:14

I wagged my tail a little bit, a small grin on my face. "How long?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:15

I looked up at him, smiling. Glad to see that he was happy. "Just a few days", I said, wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:18

"And your just now telling meee?" I asked, wrinkling my nose. "What are we gonna do? I don't know anything about pups and then this and that" I blabbed on, just overthinking the whole thing and worrying too much.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:21

"Don't worry, I will take most of the care for them. All you have to do is make sure that we don't starve", I said and giggled, licking his nose.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:36

"But still" I mumbled, sitting outside the den. "I can't even go in the den" I huffed, feeling unneeded.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:40

I got up and walked over to him. "And what if we could find a big cave somewhere?", I suggested, nudging him softly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:50

I shrugged, "Whatever you want"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:53

"There is a bigger cave on the other side of the river", I said. "We could go there" I looked at him to see if hee agrees to go there.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:55

"Can you get across the river?" I asked, not so sure how this all worked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 12:58

I sighed "I'm not sure, but I could try", I said and slowly walked off toward the river, looking behind me to see if he was following.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:10

I followed behind slowly, poking along. "You don't have to move ya know" I said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:18

"It's ok it's not that hard to move and I'll get to the other side of the river somehow.", I said, trying to reassure him that I was alright.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:25

"IF your sure" I shrugged, jumping into the river and swimming out ahead.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:34

I watched him swim off to the other side before walking along the river to find a place where the river was less wide so that I could jump across. I found what I was looking for but I wasn't sure if I would be able to jump so far. I had no other choice but to try, so I jumped across and landed on the other side with my forepaws. I struggled to get onto the land while trying not to fall into the water.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:38

"Nice" I smirked as I pulled myself out of the water and shook out my fur.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:42

I breathed heavily when I finally got onto the hard ground and rested there for a few minutes before walking toward the cave that was nearby. I pointed to the cave to tell Toxic that it is the cave that I had mentionned before.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:46

I nodded and walked in, scratching at the dirt some to make more of a comfortable place to lay down before curling up, giving Thali plenty of room for whatever she needed.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08 2011, 13:53

I laid down in the cave and rested there, staying close to Toxic.

(A few days later)

I breathed heavily, feeling the pain and knew that it was time. I looked at Toxic. "They're coming", I said and smiled lightly.

(A few minutes later XD)

Four pups were born. Two were black and two were white. The pain slowly faded. I licked each one of them and looked at Toxic, smiling. "They are all females. What should we name them?", I said, happiness in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next