Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 09:54

Strife snorted and watched his daughter run off. He grinned when he heard Diabla say that they could finally attack. He looked for a wolf who, at least, seemed to have a high rank in the pack and soon spotted two of them who were sitting next to eachother (Nia and Ollie). He trotted around the densite, passing by Thor before arriving in the bushes behind the wolf couple. He was about to leap when he heard a wolf call the female so he waited until she'd leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2011, 10:39

Nia ears perked hearing Thalia. She nodded and turned to Ollie nipping at his ear.-"Be careful please."-She said as she licked his cheek and turned padding toward the den. She entered the den searching around her tail held high, seeing no one she stand beside her.-"There's alot of them."-She said as her ears held high.-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 04:32

(He's the same wolf, so Thalia knows him)

Ollie smiled as he was licked on the cheek, watching her go into the den before nodding to himself, but suddenly his smile ceased. Creasing his brow and muzzle because his fur stuck up, across his neck and back. Someone was close and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 04:37

He ran his pink tongue over his ivory teeth, nodding towards Thor before moving swiftly forward, he was brushing up against the den. When the female was in sight, he barked loudly before lurching forward. Snapping at the female (Thalia) before running forward, away from her.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 08:01

Thor growled loud enough for one of his fellow pack mates to hear, trying to call one of them over. "I need that other female out of the den" He snapped, looking at Strife, Diabla, and Karma. "Just lure her out one of you, I don't care what you do after that"
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 08:02

Toxic, oblivious of what was happening at the den, scanned the territory, but he had gone too far to spot the enemy pack, they were closer than he thought.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 09:19

When the female (Nia) had gone, Strife didn't wait. He leaped onto the male's (Ollie) back and growled, pushing him onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 09:32

I nodded toward Nia "They musn't come near the den"
I backed away and growled when a wolf (Fang) snapped at me. I stared angrily at the wolf but after a while I recognized him "Fang?!", I said surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 10:01

Karma snarls and runs to the den, growling and snapping at the female guarding it (Nia), The young wolf uses her small size to skid under the wolf and into the den. She spots the pups right in the back of the den and turns back to the female. She snarls loudly and snaps at her paws, trying to back her out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 10:39

I noticed the young wolf who was breaking into the den and growled loudly. I bounded over and pushed the fae (Karma) away, standing protectively over the pups and glaring at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 11:03

Thor grew annoyed when Fang nor Karma could lure away two arrogant wolves. Thor scrambled on top of the den and leaned over the top, looking in upside down. He gave a menacing growl, baring his teeth. "I'll wait her all day dollface, might as well come out now" He sneered.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 12:29

Cameron

Cameron's brown pelt reflected off the green undergrowth, he could hear the arguing of wolves.. Why was his question. The tall male looked over, seeing a large argument.. The smell of pups hit his nose, he eyed as one wolf slipped in.. She looked as if she did not belong there.. Nor did the larger male that had jumped on top of the den.. He growled, he didn't like this, true, he was a loner.. But still, no wolf or pack deserved to be mocked in such a way, he swivled from under the undergrowth and said, raising his voice ever so slightly "Have you ever thought of picking on someone your own size? Maybe she doesn't WANT to come out."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 12:39

Thor lifted his broad skull, narrowing his bright eyes at the new male who had shown his face. "Someone my own size eh?" He mocked, jumping down and landing on all fours with a thud. He stalked over to this wolf and growled in his face, "Like you?" Before snapping at his muzzle and tackling the male to the ground, Thor's body weight focused mainly on the wolves chest.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 12:46

Cameron

Cameron growled "Exactly.." The large male winced as he was tackled and bit at, he snarled and kick as hard as he could on the slightly larger males stomach tumbling him off. He stood up "Don't mess with me.. I don't take kindly to strangers, or intruders." He put a large paw on the male's chest and pressed down, though he was sure this was a fight he could not nor would win, but he was going to try.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 12:58

"Kid.. I think your the stranger here. You don't carry this doomed packs scent, and I've been here several weeks, thanks for asking." Thor snorted, quickly recovering from the wolf's attempt to make him give up. Without much thought Thor leaped at the male again sinking his teeth into his shoulder until he hit bone.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 13:07

Cameron

Cameron yelped then kicked his stomach until he could bruise it then growled "I might be a stranger, but I am the brother of their former Betess.. And I didn't mean a stranger to THEM, I meant to you!" His growl was an essence right now, he was for sure these wolves would know or at least remember who Rue was.. He was sure!
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 13:25

Thor ignored the pain in his stomach, releasing his grip momentarily to go for the males throat, latching on strongly. "Give up yet?" He growled though fur, ignoring the males previous statements.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 13:31

Cameron

Cameron growled "Never." His voice was emotionless but the pain on his throat was becoming a real pain, so he was now raking his claws across the male's belly, until a small but dripped his paw. He growled and lifted a paw and smacked the male in the face as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 13:38

Thor grunted, rolling his jaw when he was violently forced to let go of Cameron. "How dare you.. you little prick" He snarled, violently snapping, tearing skin and pulling out fur in a flurry, finally clamping down on the males sensitive nose.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 14:00

Rose wakes up after a long snooze. Sheh opens her eyes and looks around at the wolves surrounding her. She lowers her ears and wonders what is going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 14:22

Cameron

Cameron yelped and fell back, he growled and screeched as his nose was ripped, his ocean blue eyes screamed with fury and he clamped onto the males ear and pulled until.., RIIIPPPP. He growled then felt his wounds finally kicing in then lowered his head but did nothing else Fine.. I give in.. But Im not leaving! Im staying right here." Cameron's shallow voice creaked through the silence and he sat down, panting, his throat burning then got back up and stared at the male.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 14:33

Thor growled as his ear was shredded, pulling back and biting down and the wolf's leg before jerking away violently, raking his teeth down the wolf's leg. With that Thor laughed and strode away, proud of being the first of his pack to taste blood. His ear was bleeding heavily and quite painful but Thor was numb to most pain.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 14:37

Cameron

Cameron growled and licked the wounds on his legs first, hating the defeat.. But still, he knew the male would always have a scar from the fight, and smirked at his ear, gawd.. He was steamed beyonnd regular. He looked down and then dug his claws into the ground,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 18:37

A female ran threw the den nearly knocking Nia over. Her eyes flashed toward the small fea not letting anyone do to her and get away. Nia spring toward the little fea as her jaws latched around her neck. She nearly lost her balance from ramming into her. Nia began to tighten her jaw while pushing her down with her paw making her claws dig into her skin.-"Who the hell are you."-She said threw the fea's fur.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 20:55

I felt relieved when Nia came and helped. I picked the pups up and hid them in a corner where they couldn't be seen so easily. Then I licked there heads and said "Don't worry, Nia and I will protect you", I said, trying to comfort them, before turning around and running past Nia "I'll leave her" I pointed at the young fae "and the pups to you while I go check at the entrance", I barked to Nia. Outside of the den there had been a fight between two wolves I didn't know. Their scents told me that one of the two was a loner who had fought a wolf from the attacking pack. I growled at the two and stared at them. The loner had worse injuries than the other wolf but I wasn't sure wether I could trust him so I watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next