Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 23:13

Karma snarls at the female, refusing to speak. She begins to kick her legs around furiously in panic, not strong enough to get away from the fae. The young wolf eventually stops strugling and stares at a wall of the den.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Cameron's heart belongs to no one
Offspring: Dorkfishes XD

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 01:07

Cameron

Cameron sighed, the bitter taste of defeat flowed through his mouth. His licked his shoulder, the fur completly gone.. He growled and looked at the ground. He then noticed a female loooking over at him. He sighed then looked down again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 01:16

Feeling the fea kick and struggle not bothering to speak. Her ears perked hearing Thalia to protect the pups. She had to end it here. Crushing her jaws tighter she began to feel the blood pouring out, her paws began to enter her skin as well blood pouring out as well. Dropping her paw she tighten her grip around her throat feeling the bone. Crushing it lightly she stand up straight and flung the small fea into the wall, since she was small she hit the wall with full force. She walked to the fea snapping her fangs in her face.-"I'm not going to kill you, yet. Might have use to you."-She looked at her leg and grabed it in her jaws crushing it, stepping on it with her paw as well she heard it cracking and than snap. She let go licking the blood off her muzzle.-"But your not going anywhere."-She walked away to the pups and brought each one to the corner of the den. She sat infront of them her red eye glued at the entrance, ready to protect the pups with her life.-
Back to top Go down
Kody

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 02:20

Kody squirmed in the hiding spot, a silent fear creeping over her. Opening her teal eyes, the white fae rose slowly to her silver paws and crept away from her three sisters. A determined glance swept over her as she wandered aimlessly toward the opening of the den. She cowered at the immense light, but she still padded forward, picking up a familiar scent. It was indescribable, but for now the pup nicknamed it 'mother' and craned her neck looking through all the wolves in the camp for the one who smelled of this scent. Kody nonchalantly weaved through the many wolves, sniffing them as she went by, each time shaking her head. Sitting down in the middle of the clearing, the fae whined, giving up hope.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 02:30

Cameron

Cameron watched a pup weave its way through the clearing.. Shouldn't someone have been watching them, especially with the fighting!? He growled and got to his paws, stuttering then basically charged into the clearing, quickly and easily grabbing the young pup. He weaved into the den, looking at the white female inside "I believe this is yours." He hissed, putting the young pup gently on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 03:29

Thor saw the perfect opportunity when the pup left the den so he waited until Cameron dropped it again at the mother. Thor stole froward and calm as day snatched the pup right up from in front of the two. "I think your mistaken, it's mine now" He hissed before breaking into a run away from them, not stopping until they wouldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 03:32

Cameron

Cameron growled as Thor picked the pup up and ran off with her. He dug his claws in the ground, he knew he might not have the advantage in strength like most males, but he was faster and had more stamina, but he was not gooing to chase Thor down, not yet..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 08:28

Karma yelps and begins to whimper from the pain spreading around her body. She tries to slowly drag herself closer to the den enterence, "Dad!" She barks, yelping from the pain of barking. She shifts her eyes across the area, looking for her dad. She weakly barks again, but it sounds more like a yelp. The bleeding pup growls and licks her paw, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 08:31

Nia snarled seeing the male taking the pup. She was about to sprint after him but stop because of the other pups. She walked back to the a whine.-"Thalia is going to hate me."-She said still standing guard of the other pups. Her orbs flickered seeing the young fea try to get away. Snarling she got up fencing her by the neck and dragged her back to the puddle of blood.-"Move again and I'll break your other legs."-She said stomping on the one that's already injured.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 09:09

Cameron

Cameron stomped his paws on the hard ground and looked at the female, "I'll get that pup back for you, I promise." A small smile escaped his muzzle and he weaved back out of the den, beginning in a slow, mild run, following Thor's scent. As soon as he saw the male, he said, trying to keep his voice calm "Give me the child.. Now." He stuttered to say it, but he did "Please, they have done nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 10:38

I was about to pick Kody up when the slightly larger male snatched her away and ran off. I growled and wanted to run after him but then the other wolf told me he would bring her back. I looked into his eyes and somehow he reminded me of someone and I decided that I could trust him. I watched them run off and wondered if I had made the right decision. I knew that I had to stay here and make sure no one else attacks the den but I was really worried about Kody and Toxic hasn't come back yet which is why I got even more worried. I howled desperately, trying to call him, telling him to come back to the den. Then I walked back into the den and saw the badly injured young fae and Nia who was protecting the pups. I nodded toward Nia as a 'Thank you' before grabbing the fae by the neck and dragging her out of the den and far away from it. I dropped her next to a large tree "Tell your 'packmates' to take you and leave this territory or else they will all end up like you!", I said furiously before turning around and trotting back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 12:09

Toxic lifted his head from the ground hearing Thalia's howl. She seemed to sound distressed to he made haste to return, fumbling through the forest; tripping over his paws several times. "What is it?" He barked once he was near, but when he came in sight of the den he could tell. He could smell blood and everyone seemed on edge. Toxic growled, but knew if he was attacked, he'd lose. He made his way to the den and stationed himself in front of it, beside Thali. "Is everyone ok?" He asked worriedly, with the stench of blood in the air.
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 14:35

Cameron

Cameron growled as Thor ran, though he took his threat to heart, but the fear of coming back empty pawed made him wonder. He turned, then raced back to the clearing, skidding to the side of the white female, she seemed to talking to a black male with green markings.. Odd.. He panted, "He would not give me the pup.. He threatened to kill it if I followed again.. Sorry I promised something I could not keep." Cameron sighed, looking down, then back.. So much fighting.

Last edited by Cameron on Tue Dec 20 2011, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19 2011, 01:30

Thor snorted, the pup dangling from his jaws haphazardly. "Come anywhere near me I'll snap it in half" He growled lowly before getting up and running off again. He had no intentions of killing it, there's no fun in killing something that doesn't fight back is there? He was just planning on taunting the pack with it and hopefully clear the way for everyone else to attack while they were distracted.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19 2011, 16:51

Hailey wakes up and looks at a big pup in the den with red stuff pouring out. The small pup gets up and waddles over to look at it, sniffing the red stuff, she wrinkles her nose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:05

(Twixie, Karma is already far away from the den so you can't go sniffing on her unless you did that before I dragged her out of the den Razz)

I was glad to see that Toxic was not hurt or anything. "Loxy, they've taken Kody!", I explained, trying to talk calmly but I was still very worried.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 02:42

Toxic's ears shot up and a look of worry flashed across his face. "Which one?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 07:05

He suddenly found himself pushed against the ground, the full weight of another male pressing him to the lithosphere. Bewildered for a few mere moments, before Ollie started to thrash wildly about, his limbs flailing as if only a few hits would be a sucess and peirce the warm flesh.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 07:08

He suddenly swung his body round, clicking from his knives could be heard as he raced back towards the den. He was not finished until the sweet taste of blood had touched his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 08:48

(Oh yeah lol, I meant before)
The little pup looks around and wonders what the red stuff is that is left in the den while mummy drags the big pup out. Hailey gets up and waddles over to the den enterence, looking around to see where mummy went.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 09:20

She looked over seeing a pup trying escape, she growled to herself as she dashed over holding the pup down by it's tail softly. She looked over at Thalia seeing her talk to Toxic.-"Thail ! I'm not a pup sitter I can't do this."-She shouted while growling. She didn't mean Godoy d harsh but the adrenaline of fighting raise in her. Her orbs flickered to Ollie seeing him getting crushed by another male. She snarled while picking up the pup and putting her back to the corner.-"Don't move."-She said growling as she ran out and bashed into the male that was on top of Ollie. Snarling loudly as her hackles raised with her tail held high. Her orbs grew into a bright red still snarling at the male waiting to lunge.-
Back to top Go down
Cameron

Cameron

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 11:23

Cameron

Cameron growled as Thor ran, though he took his threat to heart, but the fear of coming back empty pawed made him wonder. He turned, then raced back to the clearing, skidding to the side of the white female, she seemed to talking to a black male with green markings.. Odd.. He panted, "He would not give me the pup.. He threatened to kill it if I followed again.. Sorry I promised something I could not keep." Cameron sighed, looking down, then back.. So much fighting.
Back to top Go down
Kody

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 13:19

Kody was a bit confused by the sudden exchange from wolf to wolf. She turned her head slightly to get the scent of this wolf and when she noticed it was no one familiar, she whined and barked as loud as she could trying to get out of the much larger brute's grasp. She thrashed violently, but she quickly grew tired and looked up innocently at the wolf and whimpered, "Peese don't kill mee."
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 16:05

"Shut up you stupid pup" Thor growled loudly, tightening his grip on the fragile pup. He kept at a steady run, making a circle opposite the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 16:13

(The pups are old enough to walk and start to talk right?)
I whimper as the female growls at me, telling me to stay. I frown and wait
for her to leave, then sneak out of the den and look around for mummy. I catch the scent of Kody and notice she is not here. I decide to follow the scent, waddling away, after Kody and something else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next