Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: Nope

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:30

Suintia breathed out slightly loudly, she dipped her head. "Thank you, and yes he does. It's me, Suintia." she smiled slightly.. "Thanks again, but not in a rude way but who are you to him?" she asked "You seem to have a bit of a aggressive side for my brother," she raised her brows. "you're his lover.." she guess.

Smiling she walked behind the female slightly, she was slightly taken back that Ollie had never attempted to make any connection with her, nor had he talked about her to his friends. She frowned "Hey Niakitia, can you keep the sibling thing just between us two because I'm not use how Ollie will take me being back .. and if it goes just the way I hope it does .. I'll be in his life to stay.." she whispered the end, as the wind blew her fur. She was nervous to meet Ollie again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:36

She giggled lightly.-"You can call me Nia, and yes im his mate. Been together for a while cant believe he didnt tell me about you."-Her ears perked hearing her question-"Sure no problem, secret safe with me."-She said with a nod as she stopped at the den sight.-"Everyone is friendly here so dont be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:43

Suintia nodded quietly, "That's nice.. I have a sister in law.. well I already like her, she's really nice and funny.." she smiled, "and a biit dominant" she winked at her as a joke and shook her head lightly. "Thanks a lot, means a lot" she looked around "Looks like a nice pack." she commented, her eyes dancing along the group of wolves.

Her gaze falling on Ollie, she gaped. "That's Ollie?" she whispered in disbelief. She stared for a bit, looking back through memories. He had changed a lot, he was a lot taller, more muscular or bigger either one or both. She was shocked of him, she was sort of scared to be near him.. what if he thinks she is a threat ? or forgets her..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 12:52

She laughed shaking her head.-"Thanks, I like you too. Nice to have some what of a family."-She watched as her face went to nervous. She padded up to Ollie jumping on him nipping at his ear.-"Hes a softy, no need to be scared of this guy....hes a heavy sleeper too."-She signed shaking her head seeing that he didnt even twitch.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26 2011, 13:13

"Yeah .. " she responded, and shrugged. "He has changed a lot.. " she frowned, "I don't even remember how he acts, and how he is to people, how he talks and everything." she sighed and shook her head, "I get it from him too.." she smiled slightly, "He got lucky, he got the better side.. bigger, stronger and whatnot .. I got the weaker side" she shrugged and sat down.

Suintia flickered her ears, as she exhaled in inhaled through her nose. Little puffs of white air came out, as the weather was not so warm. She watched Nia and her brother carefully, she gulped and backed up a bit. 'What if this is a bad idea?' she thought 'I can't trust myself that this will go right, cos what if he doesn't believe it's me..' her expression stayed blank as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 06:47

She watched her expression sitting up.-"Its ok it will be fine."-She whispered toward her titling her head looking at her worriedly.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 09:12

Suintia nodded "Thank you" she whispered back and looked at Ollie, she was curious to see his reaction. 'What if he thinks I'm just some random loner trying to be his sister to kill him? what if he thinks I'm not who I am and kills me.. no he'd never do that.. I know it.' She thought with fear as the wind blew her fur.

She turned to watch the leaves fall silently, with the trees being blown by the wind they waved around as the grass brushed her paws slightly giving her paws the little's tickle.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 17:55

He padded away, rather captured by a butterfly which happened to pass him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 04:22

She felt bad for Suintia. Her orbs looked at Ollie and stuck her tongue at him.-"You wanna go looking around the territory ?"-She asked hoping by the time they come back Ollie would be awake.-
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 08:27

Suintia stood there awkwardly shifting. She looked around and stared quietly, the wind blowing her fur as a leaf hit her in the cheek she turned her head and shook her fur. "Uh .. I'll pass .. you know come back when time is better ...." she said giving a appointed look at Ollie.

Turning around she walked off "I'll be around, wake me up when he is awake or find me at least" she said and trotted off into the bushes, she pushed her way through the tough brush of bush and grunted when a stick hit her face.
Back to top Go down
Strife

Strife

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 03:34

It didn't take long for Strife to find an old den. It didn't look very comfortable but at least they would have a warm place to stay and they would be protected from the rain. He trotted back to the Alphess "I've found an abandonned den", he reported, not waiting for any reply he simply turned around and walked back to the abandonned den.

(https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net/t185-fallen-druids-temporary-den#11817)
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 10:11

Toxic wrinkled his nose and looked at the other two pups, still unnamed. "You sure you want me to name them?" He asked, thinking quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 00:49

Krystal glanced over at the new wolf.She walked toward her den and layed down on the small layer of moss on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 00:59

"Well, if you do I think that one should be called Kody, the other Fel." He answered, nudging the two pups carefully with his nose. As he lifted his head he felt the need for some fresh air, feeling to confined. He licked each of the pups carefully before slinking out, taking deep breaths. "How much more do I have to stay in a cave..." He groaned after he was outside. Then, just to add to the fun he caught a strange scent, somewhat redundant of Ollies. "He's probably found someone else to bully for a change" Toxic snorted but headed off to inspect anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 01:01

I growled lowly and heaved myself off the ground, following after Strife to the said den, pushing past everyone in annoyance.
-To le den-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 04:06

--Diabla--
Too lazy to switch)
Diabla nodded to Strife & followed him.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 07:08

I smiled "I'm sure they love their new names", I said and licked his cheek before he left the cave. I heard him complain about having to stay in the cave so I decided to move closer to the entrance. I carefully picked up each pup and brought them near the entrance, one by one. I then curled up around them to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 07:34

Toxic set off in search of the strange scent, trudging through the forest before stumbling right into a tree, next to which was a wolf. I groaned and shook my head, the chain around my neck and the multiple piercings clinking together. "Who're you?" I asked, blinking away the dizzyness, still laying sprawled out on the ground from falling. I caught a resemblance between Ollie and this female, but didn't bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 11:24

Suintia shivered, hearing another voice. She turned quickly, growling lightly. Thinking it was someone else, she glanced up to the wolf. "who are you?" she asked, groaning. "I'm Suintia; Ollie's younger sister.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 11:33

Toxic glared calmly at the female, "Hello, may I ask why your here?" He questioned kindly, getting to his feet and staggering a few steps forward. "Oh.. so your of his relation" he added upon finding her to be Ollie's sister. "Joy..." His voice lessened in kindness from at first.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 11:39

Suintia shrugged; "to seen my brother; no offense but what's your issue ?" she asked a bit angry. "I'm nothing lieke him so dare think me as him." she said angered by his attitude. "and if your gonna go off about me having to respected, well Nia said I was welcomed." she shrugged. "immn nothing like him so don't judge a book by it's cover."
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 11:44

"I don't have an issue, with your 'brother' yes." Toxic mumbled, "I'm not judging, and sorry for not wanting to know why some loner was in the territory. I'm Toxic, the alpha male here" He added, still not entirely kind since he really did have a problem with Ollie, but then again, Toxic can't really get that mad, so it wasn't all that harsh.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 11:57

Suintia smiled "what has he done now?" she asked rolling her eyes. She sat down, "Toxic eh? Yu don't sound so Toxic.." she teased .
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:02

"Nothing" He lied, huffing quietly. When she said something about my name Toxic just shrugged, "It came with the necklace, so I'm Toxic" he answered, nosing the chain around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Suintia

Suintia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 12:05

"lie." she said sharply, "tell me the truth." she groaned, "that's cool." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next