Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Main Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Main Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Main Den

Go down 
+15
Diabla
Strife
Thor
Magma
Zodiak
Rose
Kody
Oliver
Hailey
Krystal
Toxic
Song
Thalia
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

The Main Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 05:49

First topic message reminder :

The Main Den Is Hidden In Lush Folige, In The Heart Of A Massive Forest,
This Is Were The Pack Will Normally Hang Out, The Den Its self Is Big Enough To Hold Around 15 Wolves, Shutting Out The Harsh Winter.

The forest around is abundant in prey such as elk and rabbit's, the territory of the den ranged from the den all the way to the small stream that cuts through the centre of the pack's territory. This den is strong and is very weather resistant, one member is always guarding it.

LastPost: I look at Nia as she howls and comes to me. I get up turning toward her, smiling "What is it?", I asked kindly, knowing that she had something to say.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 03:33

She nod her head smiling.-"Your welcome Thail anytime."-She layed down slowly and yawned lightly.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 04:28

I kept moving my paws in my sleep until I ended up hitting the wall. I woke up quickly and scuttled away, closer to outside. "Small spaces not my thing" I mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krystal

Krystal

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Still lookin=3
Offspring: ....I just got here chu weird's

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 06:22

I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes,awakened by loud sounds.I stood up on shaky legs and swam across the river.I looked into the den and saw for small pups moving around.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 13:44

Hailey giggled at her new name. She pawed at her mummy and tried to find the milk again. She sniffed around and soon found what she was looking for and tried to suckle. She sat up next to Thailia's tummy and put her front paws on her tummy and drank that way. But she soon got tired and leaned against the warm fur and fell asleep while drinking the milk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 15:46

I perked up to the sounds of pups, giving a small yawn and rolling to my side I looked around half asleep and noticed that my short nap was waay longer than I had thought. Getting I shook out my fur, the semi long string with beads that hung from a piercing in my ear softly shook along before I looked around.
Trottng towards the den I peeked in slowly and noticed Thalia and Toxic with a few pups and couldnt help but wag my tail for them, the feathers, braids and beeads attached to my tail swaying along.

(aww i miss the puppy birth!!! >.< i shall be more active now for sure!!!)

(ps congrats foofy and toxxy!!)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 03:52

I greeted Krystal and Song with a happy wag of my tail. I then looked at Toxic and sighed, seeing that he wasn't interested in his pups at all. I looked at the three pups who didn't have names yet "Hmmm...what should we call them...?", I asked, looking at the pack members who had come to see the pups, hoping they could give some advice.

(Thanks you Lollyyy!!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13 2011, 16:14

~Thanks for the account, Thali =) Sorry, it was my birthday that day.~

Zodiak realized he had missed the birth. Oh geez. He got up, but decided against it so he sat back down. He flicked his ears, shaking his head in dismayal.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 06:23

The brutes paws thumped on the floor as his pace sped up, the anticipation of seeing his pack again brought a sprint to his step. His grey coat had become more dull with age and his eyes larger than before from being hidden away, his green optics scanned the horizon picking out all the regular land marks he had known. He raised his muzzle and howled into the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 06:26

The blue coated she-wolf looked at Zodi not seeing sence she had her black coat. Sat got up padding toward him yawning a bit and sat down beside him. Her light-red eyes looked at him and smiled a bit.-"Whats up Zodi."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 13:54

I wagged my tail and tilted my head to the side a bit, thinking over a name. A smile played across my maw but then dropped to the ground to sit while thinking it over. Curling my tail beside me I looked to the pups. "Hmm, how about.. " I stopped perked to a seemingly familiar howl and got up looking outside of the cave, wondering if it was who I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 16:56

Rose raises her head as she awakens to the sound of howling. She whines a bit, having trouble finding milk. She moves forward and happily starts suckling. After a minute, she moves back and sneezes quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 19:13

Hailey woke up and yipped happily as she found her sister, climbing to her and layed half over her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14 2011, 20:30

His fur tingled with the scent of offspring in the air, simply reminding him of what he wished for. So instead of giving his leads the congratulations they deserved. He headed off towards the lone tree, its branches twisted and claw marks from when an old member used to climb.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15 2011, 06:15

Nua ears perked seeing Ollie head off to a lone tree. She got up and padded toward hum nuzzling him softly looking at him.-"what's wrong hun."-She asked still looking at him.-
Back to top Go down
Toxic

Toxic

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Thalia ♡
Offspring: Kody, Rose, Hailey, and Fel

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16 2011, 02:44

I crawled outside for air, getting to my feet once I was outside. I shuddered, not having liked the idea of being in a confined space. I stretched and went off for a walk or something. I spotted a few members but slunk past, sitting alone in a secluded area for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zodiak

Zodiak

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16 2011, 09:59

He looked at Ollie, a look of hate crossing his eyes for a second. "May Isay hello? I promise I will not fight?" he asks Niakitia, raising the paw he limped on.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17 2011, 20:30

"I hate tree's and hieghts." He lied, leaning to the side so he purposelly fell next to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 06:26

"Sure."-She said to Zodi. Her eyes blinked at Ollie's comment as watched as he fell. She laid onto of him nipping at his ears.-"I'm serious, what's wrong."-She said looking at him signing a bit.-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 04:39

Since no one seemed to have any ideas for names I decided to give the pups the first names that I would think of by looking at them. I giggled as Hailey laid ontop of her sister. "Your name shall be.....Rose!", I said, smiling and licking her head.

(The Fallen Druids may join the RP now!! Have fun!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 07:46

Hailey giggled and pawed at Rose, rolling off and pawing at the den sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 07:54

Karma wandered the area out of boredom. Her tail was relaxed and her nose to the ground as she smelled the scent of many wolves in the area. The fae looked to her dad, "I smell a pack, it's small but may be strong" she guessed, sitting and waiting for her orders.
Back to top Go down
Magma

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 10:31

I snickered quietly."Ooh,this is gunna be fun."I commented, sitting down next to Karma.I licked my muzzle,finishing the hare that I caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 13:26

Karma rolled her eyes. The young fae waited impatiently for her orders from her dad but soon got bored and began to sneak closer to the packs den site.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22 2011, 13:43

(who's the alpha did the vote ended ? :O & I made meh new account)
Nia yawned lightly getting off of Ollie and looked around bored.-
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Lupin Infomation
Lust: Nope
Offspring: None

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23 2011, 04:05

I yawned as I strode up to stand near the others. I grunted and let my hindquarters in the ground. "What are we waiting for?" I asked in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Den   The Main Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Main Den
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next