Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 21:47

I leant out my paw for Song to join us wewere dragged to the den i stood inside frozen in amazement for a moment i looked down at the pups and my heart just melted

i looked to song grinning really largely i winked at her the cuddled her up to me licking her both of us bedazzled by the adorable young pp

"Thanks Crystal"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 21:51

I laugh, "no problem!" I bark and trot out of the den, "Im gonna go to bed now... Im tired" I tell him and lick his and Songs cheek, "goodnight" I trot back to the Wild den and lay down in a ball. I start to dream about my family.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 21:53

I licked her back "Good night" i ran my big shaggy fur along her small slender back i watched her trot off then i looked back to Song and hugged her licking her back and leaning my head over her back
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 13:10

Smiles warmly seeing Crystal run off, then glances back at Sk8 and Silver with their pups. Looks down as she lightly laughs at herself ''You know all my life I never felt envious towards someone. Not once, whether they were stronger, faster, or beautiful." Looks back at Curse, "But now I hate to admit it, I envy Sk8 and her happiness with her new family. Pretty silly huh?" Glances up at the stars "A family would be nice to have." Looks at him "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 15:59

silver finds himself waking up, *hmmm i must have fallen asleep* getting to his feet he sees all the pups sleeping together nuzzles them then licks sk8ters ear and goes to sit outside, he is faced by song and curse "hi guys"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:34

Alarmed and shocked by song's question i leap up into the air then landing standing up i try to sound cool and calm and reply "ummmm puppes are my weakness im a big softy for them, and yh the only thing being better than being with you is to have a family with you" i leaned over laying my paw on hers

"Hey silver!!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:40

he smiles cheekily "and im the flirt" silver chuckles, then scratches his ear, a happy expression etched on his face as he saw the curse jump around funnily
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:41

I wake up and run to the other den to see the pups, I reach the den and trot inside, "hello?" I ask looking inside. I see the pups are asleep and so are Sk8ter and Silver. I decide to go for a walk and see if I can find some food. I smell something in the distance, I follow it until I can see a carcass, "mmm, smells fresh!" I say and start to eat some. I suddenly sence danger and freeze, I hear a roar and yelp, spinning around and seeing the biggest animal I have ever seen. I flatten my ears and my tail puffs out as I whimper, starting to back away. It looks at me, its big teeth shining in the sun. I watch the bear as it slowly moves closer to me, I look around, "Silver? Sk8ter? Somebody? Help??" I start to cry from fear.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:43

his ears perk at the instance and runs ramming into curse with force "sorry he calls back" looking around quickly he spots the bear and crystal, he runs with force at the bear, we both topple over and then in lightning quick respones we throw a fury of swipes at each other
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:46

I swerve myears round like a radour picking p a low whine from the distance id didn't have time to think and immediately ran yelling "Im coming"

*thinks i dont care if it is friend or foe im hear to help who i can*

i run round a cornerto see Crystal cornered by a bear i leap onto its back digging my fangs into his large thick fur he doesn't even bleed, his claw catches me throwing me off but i dont give up and keep fighting ignoring the agonising pain
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:50

he latches onto the massive bears neck, he remember his past training and pushed into the ground, he watched as the bears eyes begin to fade and blood stained both of our furs, his fur become darker and my white pelt covered in blood from both of us, he darkly smiled when the bears eyes closed and it took its last breath, letting go he jumped off and landing infront of crystal
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:56

I lay down licking some of my wounds then whined cpngratulating Silver on his bravery i went over to check if crystal was ok
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 20:58

he looks over at curse "no you were brave" his eyes show anger blazing through his body while he is deep in thought looking out at nothing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 21:04

I lick them and thatnk them over and over, "Thankyou!!! you saved me!!" I cry. I lick them trying to clean the blood. "Im sorry you had to do that for me!!" I keep cleaning them then sit down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 21:06

he looked down at crystal picking his words carefully "it was ok, kinda fun" he said then looked away and walked away tensly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 21:12

Looks down at the pup it's our duty to protect the pack you will be fine with us n thewatch

nuzzles crystal's small tender muzzle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 21:24

I smile, and nuzzle him back, "well.. thanks..." I lick his muzzle as a thanks and watch Silver leave, "uh.. well, thanks Silver.." I call after him and go and lay in the WD.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 07:08

he lowers his head and walks to the BD, he lays outside it and licks the blood of his pelt
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 16:40

Blinks waking up, rubs head with paw wondering 'did i knock out again.?' Ponders for a moment while looking up at the stars. Perks up catching the scent of blood. Notices Curse with some wounds whines softly as ears fall back rushing to his side. Lays besie him licking the small traces of blood off then nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 18:01

he decided that the blood wasnt going away fast enough, and walked angryly to the river, stepping in he started to swim around and the blood came off, flowing down the river, he got out and went back to BD, laying outside so no bears/rival wolves come and attack
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 20:22

Conforts Song showing her im ok by trotting along beside her i licked of my blood when we stopped at the river for a slight drink, lapping up the cool water i slowly strolled into the water watching the blood stain the river "aaaaahhhh, oooops"

I looked to Song "so i heard you talking about pups.... and i would love to have them..... the only thing better than being with you is having pups with you"

i leant over leaning to Song and leant my head on her back (thats what i draw my avvie as Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 20:29

he sighs and gets up, walking into the den silver nuzzles sk8ter then lays beside them watching the entrance of the bd
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 19:50

I slowly wake up, smelling that my family was near. I smiled and tried to open my eyes, but couldnt yet. I sighed and crawled over to dad and licked his nose, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 19:52

places his paw around the young pup and gently hugs her, he licks the top of her head, giving her a mowhawk (i know you love them really)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 19:56

I whimper, not used to him being so unhappy, I crawl out and look into the den he was in, "Silver? are you ok?" I ask, a little shakey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next