Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:15

Smiles looking down at the heart in the sand and playfully nips his ear before resting head on his chest looks up lets out a happy purr raises paw lightly pawing his cheek

(yay!! im part kitty kat!!! rawr!! waqit no ummm oh yea meow!!!) XD
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:19

haha looks down at the heart in the sand as the tide comes in washing it away whines slightly as it also takes the rose frowns a little

"Morning Sk8ter! and Grey!" i wag my tail as they approach us
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:22

Ears fall back and quickly jumps catching the rose. Takes it back smiling looking at it shakes coat getting Curse slightly wet. Giggles then looks down seeing the rose a bit torn from when she cauht it. Ears tilt back then smiles looking at curse ''well at least i have you to keep" wags tail.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:25

Smiles licking her all over "yh and unlike the sand you wont wash away from me" i take the rose from her mouth with mine..... i close my eyes then say "its the thought that counts"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:29

smiles blushing slightly nuzzles him licking his chest ''yes yes it is" Curls up beside him entwinding tail with his
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:32

Wraps my tail with hers holding it tightly then leans over to her licking behind her ears i puff out my chest looking manly and proud lookiing dominant
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:37

Laughs pushing him over ruining his silly dominant moment. Giggles pinning him down ''Well aren't you the dominant'' laughs licking his neck then falls over beside him poking his paws.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:39

"aaawwww come on i looked coo for once in my life hah" looks up as the stars appear in the dark blue sky i smile lookin at the contelations as the righen up the landscape and it reflects of Song's eye making them shimmer "wow" blushes "ooops did i just say tha out loud" Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:43

laughs rolling onto belly ''but i loves your silly side it makes you look way cooler" looks back up at the sky and hears curse mutter something ''huh?" laughs nudging him then licks his muzzle
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:45

haha "Silly me and doesn't matter just an idea Rolling Eyes " looks a superstar zooms alcross the dark sky closes eyes making a wish "what did you wish for song?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:48

Wags tail seeing the star, closes eyes quickly making a wish then sighs happily opening eyes seeing it wisp away. Turns to curse as she sits up ''I would love to tell you, but if I do it wont come true." giggles thinking about a family with curse.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:51

Sighs "awww darn!" thinks man i want to know!

oh well i guess we just have to hope holding her paw in mine winks at her "come on you tirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28 2010, 20:54

grins spinning around for a moment ''sorry cursey but its between me and the star for now'' giggles nuzzling him ''yes bet i can beat oyu to the river" instantly sprints off.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2010, 19:50

"Hey!" runs along behind trying tocatch up sees the river getting closer and spreads out my legs letting me soar right above Song and land in a heap jus on the border of water "hehe fail" plods into the water lapping it down my dry throat
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 02:50

he finds himself waking up next to the pups and sk8ter, smiling silver licks sk8 then gets up for some fresh air
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 10:02

Spots silver's silhouette far in the distance and barks to him "Good bye pal!"

turns to Song wishing i didn't have to leave her again.... i leant over licking her side "i will miss you Song..." throwing my paws around her hugged her tightly noot wanting to let her go tears rolled down my cheek soon spreading onto her fur

closes eyes leaning forward.... ❤

after that i walked away to silver hugging him manly "bye pal" whispers int his ear "if song has pups while im away please take care of them for me" smiled

(BYES GUYS!!!)

-------

https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=37
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40