Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 01:33

I look up at them, my red fur suddenly turns blue right infront of us. I frown and try to get up, going to the water. I fall, feeling weak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 01:49

I run over to fire and try to pull her out but she's too heavy and I'm not strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 01:53

I hold my breath and go under, the water bubbles and I let myself drift in the water. I wait for the bubbles to stop and I swim to the edge. My red fur is mostly back, but some blue mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 02:06

I let go of her as she goes under and notice her fur is blue. I shake my head and look again. Her fur went mostly back to red again but I was sure her fur had changed before.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 02:10

I looked at Thalia's connfizzled face, "I know i know, blue fur! I get it..." I say, annoyed that I now have a headache. I sat and looked at Thalia, "I hardly get it.. I thought it stopped happening.." I say, laying my head on my paws.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 02:17

I stared at her fur, not hearing she was talking to me. I was so amazed of how her fur changed colours.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 02:20

I look at her, "you look amazed, I wouldnt get used to it.. it only happens when I get hurt.. well thats the only time its happened before..." I lay on the warm ground and close my eyes. I flatten my ears, one still sore. "night" I say, beofre falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 02:23

I finally get my eyes off her fur and watch her fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 05:55

he carefully picked fire up, he was taller then her and she wasn't that heavy, took her back to the WD, gently placing her into it, fang turns and trots back to sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 16:27

Jumps up quickly perked looking around then thinks to self "My wolfy senses are tingling..." Closes eyes as her snout goes to the air looking for a familiar scent. Then eyes open as her tail begins to wag as fast as ever as she thinks of the one thing that tastes as good and is fun to chase as well "Hopper!!!" Jumps up hapily then spots the bunny having a look on its face as it thought 'oh snap!' and ran off. Song crouched growling a little then bolted after it as quick as ever chasing it around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 18:25

I am carried to the den and I sleep for a few hours, while my fur changes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11 2010, 22:57

as he trots to sk8ter, jumping over her and laying to the right, he snuggles against her, their flanks pressed together
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2010, 02:23

I interfered in song's hunt leaping over her chasing the stupid rabbit, my shades flew off from the speed and landed on song i smiled and laughed a little i turned back as the rabbit made a steep turn i couldn't turn and went head first into a boulder. my head spinning
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2010, 03:40

I walked into the den and layed down next to fire but I couldn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2010, 12:00

Skids to a halt as she looks over seeing the hare hop off in victory and then over at Curse who crashed into a boulder. Covers mouth trying to hold back laugh and skips over waving paw in front of him "Cursey Cursey? You there??" Pokes his head as it boings like a bobble head for a moment before falling over. Rubs head with paw and shakes head giggling. Lays down by him on her back looking up at butterflies flying around.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2010, 17:41

My head had no control and bobbled round non stop. when i eventually came back to the land of the l;iving i had a butterfly on my nose its wings fanged out

"Oh no..." i said my nose tickling i took a deep breathe "ACHOOOO!!!"

rubs nose
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12 2010, 18:46

he wrapped his ped around her's and their tails intwined, nuzzling her cheek gently
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 13:37

Rolls onto tummy as tail wags, floping on the ground. "Hehe bess you." Jumps up and trys to catch butterfly by biting the air gives up as soon as it goes high. Lays down and plays with Curse's tail each time he moved it.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 02:27

Smiles watching as she stalked after the evil butterfly i giggled wagging my tail as she playedf with it i turned round and layed beside her paws gently licking at them one at a time
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 02:33

I'm bored so I get up and walk around, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 08:30

I sigh, getting up and trot to the river. I sniff, and lap up some water. Lowering my head I dive into the water and swim around for a bit. I come up to the surface and see Fang and Sk8 together, and Song and Curse together. I wipe a tear from my cheek, getting out of the water and looking back at the forest. I look back at the pack, "Ill be back soon..." I say, my tail flicking. Then I head off into the forest, insearch of Halo.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14 2010, 17:44

Hears a splash my ears perked up and i got to my feet then i rustle came from the forest. A flash of red and she was gone i tried chasing after her, i meet with her in the centre of the forest barking impatiently to her "Where are you going fire?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15 2010, 20:50

I sit down under a tree and watch the others having fun. I notice fire isn't there, then I see that curse is going somewhere and it looks like he's following someone. I don't have anything to do so I decide to follow him and see whom he's chasing after.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 02:04

I heard the rustli8ng of paws thundering behind me i turn violently and see Thalia she tilts her head wandering why im here, but i just keep looking into the forest where fire had gone. my eyes focused locked on even
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16 2010, 02:06

I hear Curse bark, and see him and Thalia, "well.. Its my birthday.. and I want to celebrate it with Halo... but I dont know where he is!" I tell them. "He wasnt in the den, or around the river.. and the scents were old. I thought Id go look for him. Dont worry, I wont go far out, I just want to see if hes around."I say and sniff the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next