Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den I_voting_barThe Wild Den I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 19:04

Sighs sadly watching curse as her ears fall back. Gets up and trots back to the river and lays down beside the water pawing the water.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:13

he curls up around sk8ter and the pups, nuzzling the back of her neck, then laying his head on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:27

Walking through the trees i trod my paw into unknown ground now leaving the pack territory knowing i would soon be coming back i leant my neck back lifted my snout and let out a huge wolf howl so the entire land could here, birds flew from high above me in fear :***:

looking back for the last time i plodded into darkness......
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:32

Ears perk up as she quickly jumps to her feet hearing Curse. Wags tail slightly and howls back to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:33

his ears perk up when he hears curse howl and quickly rushes out of the den, returning his howl when he cuts it off the howl fades in the distance
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:40

Ears perk twirling round quickly to the sound of Silver's and Song's ad mournfull howl i smile knowing Silver will take are of everyone while im gone

Tail down once again i sit down in the middle of the forest "its not my time yet" i talk to myself "but i must go"

tears form a puddle beside m paws
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:44

he decides to go to the wild den for a bit, climbing onto it he curls up and watches over the terra spotting the birthing, song was in the plains, he smiled and decided to watch the birds
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:45

Whines softly as ears fall back looking out into the forest. Pads back and forth impatiently and thinks ''I cant... I have to see him once more'' ears twitch slightly as tail flicks back and forth as she smelling the air. Catches his scent and bolts after him into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:47

hears the stampeding of paws i get a little nervous but stand my ground...

i bark to what ever or who ever it is to come out and show themselves......
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:50

Ears fall back hearing a familiar voice and comes out from the bushes. Whines slightly before running to him tackling and pinning him down. Licks and nuzzles his chest and muzzle. "Im sorry Curse I just had to see you once more before youleft."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:52

A femae wolf shadow leaps at me from behind the bush te scent seemed familiar so i backed of slightly she pinned me down i squirmed closing my eyes!!

i looked up realising it was Song "Song....?" "SONG!!!" i got up cuddling her and icking her then asked "why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 20:56

Whines softly nuzzling him then backs up a little looking down as her tail slightly curls "Im sorry... I just had to see you again..."
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:00

Smiles digging my head into her neck "you know thats just going to make it harder fo you...... but im soo glad your here" i smile licking behind her ears and playing tag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:02

I hear something outside, that sounds like crying, I jump up and run out of the den and over to Song. "Song? Wheres Curse?" I ask panicing a little...
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:04

Smiles weakly knowing that its true, it will be harder. Shakes head looking back up at him, her tail begins to wag slowly as she playfully nips his ears softly .
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:06

Wags my tail as my fur blows in the breeze pulling me away to where im meant to be foldin down my ears i ignore it and prance about with song soon leaving the woods.....

" oooh i forgot to give you this" lfting out my paw i handed her the crumpled wet flower from the day before "its all i have sorry" i smile cheekily
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:07

he leaps off the den and follows crystal, trotting slowly behind when she stops with song and curse, silver quickly picks her up and takes back to BD, "let them have there moment" he mumbles then puts her down next to sk8ter and the pups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:11

I look up at him as he picks me up, "oh.. ok" I smile at them as I am carried away. Once Im in the den I look at Silver, "Whats happening? why was someone crying?" I ask still not knowing who it was...
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:13

Feels the cool breeze blow seeming to pull him away, ears slightly fall back and walks to him licking his muzzle.
Notices the wet rose in his paws from the other day, smiles takeing it and looks back up at him ''its ok as long i have you in my heart" licks him
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:13

he looks down at crystal "Curse is leaving for a little while" he says frowning
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:16

Blushes slightly Embarassed

winks looking up at her "i wont leave you! not even if im far away i will always be with you" i hug her licking her side
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:17

I whine, "what? Why??" I whimper a little, I look outside the den then at Sk8, "Does she know?" I ask looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:19

Giggles seeing him blush nuzzles him licking his ear "I'll always be with you too Cursey!" hugs back entwining tail with his, holding him close each time she feels the wind blow seeming to pull him away.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:21

Wind becomes stronger i know the time is coming closer and there was no way of preventing that i hold her tail tightly with mine "your always in my heart" i cuddled closer to her watching the sun forming a gorgeous sunset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wild Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next