Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 12:51

"Thats true.." I say, nuzzling her and licking her on the ear
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 12:57

I smile and sniff the air, "smell anything?" I ask looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 14:08

I stop and raise my head. A scent had hit me with such a force that i staggered back a little. "Fire, grab the pups and run, NOW!" I growled, lowering my head and raising my hackles. My paws were firmly planted n the ground, and my deep blue eyes shone a bright orange
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 14:23

I yelp and run into the den and get the pups, I run into cover and wait.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 17:33

I sighed hearing them speak of pups my jaw melts onto my front paws as i begin to day dream next to thalia

i turn my head gently noticing she is cold and seems to stagger as she paces "Are you ok...?" i whimpered close to her

an unfamiliar scent hit my valves i got up in shock and stood beside halo hackles raised and eyes glowing in fury inferno.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 18:08

"They are coming..." I snarled, my voice dark and eyes blazing orange. Suddenly, the trees infront of us crashed down and 3 creatures stood where the trees had once stood. Every machine rose to attack, the bear-like creatures charged forwards. I jumped over one, and narrowly missed getting slashed by the metal talons of another. "These arent normal bears!" I shouted as I slashed at ones eye. It roared and swung a huge paw at me. It missed, but I got rammed into a tree by the 3rd one. Winded and gasping for breath, I shakily stood up, but didnt see the one coming up behind me, its snarling drowned out by the confusion and roars of the other 2 metal bear machines

(LOL! Robot Bears sent by the humans!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 18:15

I whine, looking out from where the pups and I were hidden. I growl a little wondering whats wrong, I whimper, seeing one of the pups crawling away. I yelp and run to her, picking her up and running back. I get the pups and sneak them to the den, where they will be safe. I run out and snarl angrily to try to scare them off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 22:41

At the last moment, I heard the fuming machine behind me and quickly turned and leapt up onto its head. From there, I jumped onto its back, and then onto a nearby tree branch just above me. Panting, I turned and saw Fire jump out and snarl "FIRE! LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" I shouted, leaping from tree to tree untill I came to the one above her "GRAB MY PAW!" I shouted, reaching down for her. The raging bear machine was getting closer and closer by the minute, and Fire didnt have much time
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 22:46

I whine, "but the pups!!" I whine as the thing gets closer. I growl and jump at it but it just keeps coming, "we cant leave them!!" I say steping back, glancing at the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 22:53

"They will be fine! Just, trust me!" I panted, the bear getting closer and closer
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28 2010, 22:56

I squint and reach up, letting him pull me up and just in time. The bear swung its paw right at where my legs were. I growled, "now what?" I ask looking down from the tree, "what are they? what do they want?" I ask growling and snarling at the big ugly creatures.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 00:32

I turn to curse and say: " Yes, i...." I turn around and see big weird creatures approaching. I panick and try to think of what to do. I see halo attacking them with not much use so I try to think of something other than just attacking them like that. I look around , then I slip on the snow and fall over. That gives me an idea...
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 03:12

I swerve round to see Thalia frozen to the spot a huge paw came full pelt towards her i pushed her out the way with my back and stood waiting for a blow to my flank

it tossed me in the air using me as a toy i felt as if i was floating i felt there was nothing i could do i felt impact on my left side as i was flung into Halo

I gasped for my final words "Song im sorry..... Fang im sorry i couldn't protect Sk8ter... I failed my pack"

my body flew flimsily through the stench of blood in the air
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 05:02

I feel curse pushing me away and notice the paw that tried to get me. I look at the monster and seeing him hurting curse, who has just saved my life, I couldn't take it anymore "Alright that's enough!!!" I growl at the monster, trying to get its attention. As it looks at me I run under it as fast as I can, I fall once but I quickly get up and keep running. The monster tries to grab me as I am under it but then it loses its balance on the slippery snow and lands on its back. ' Well, one thing is certain : those things aren't very smart ' ,I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29 2010, 09:14

I whine at the fact there was now blood. I snarl at the one that falls over, "good job!" I bark to Thalia and run under another one, it tries to grab me but I push myself to go faster. I laugh as it does just what the other one did. "haha! they think alike!!" I say and jumping onto the big creature. I hear beeping and growl, "its.. beeping.." I snarl in its face. I suddenly hear something in the bushes, "HUMANS!!!" I scream and run for the pups. I hide in the den with them, right in the back where they can't get them.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30 2010, 03:13

As my body flew limply through ther air the erge to fight was pulsating through me like an electric current sparking

i spun myself in mid air "im not giving up that easy!!"

i landed on all fours and eyed the bears then to the humans blood dripped from my jowels and cuts poured yellow ooze i barked guarding the den
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30 2010, 20:11

I whine, "Guys just hide in here! they'll leave if we're not here!!" I say and push the pups to the very back, "Stay here.." I say and crawl out of the den, growling at the humans.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 01:33

I run to the den an stand next to curse and fire. I growl as I see the humans. "Oh great! And what's the next surprise? Last big monster attacks the humans? That would be nice..." i say ( rather to myself than to the others...)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 02:12

looks either side of me and sees Thalia on my left and Fire to my right we stood guarding the den in formtaion

i was first to make a move. Leaping over one of the himans, grabbing his gun out of his hand in mid leap i landed and tossed the gun to Thalia i leaped on the humans back digging my fangs deep in
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 06:20

I bury the gun that curse tosses to me in the snow. I try to think of a way to attack both the human and the last monster. I think of what I've said before (monster attack human) and wonder if that could be possible.
I run passed the monster as quick as my wounded paw lets me .The monster runs after me.I pass between a few human who try to get me but they just miss. After that they don't have much time to shoot at me with their guns because they have to run away from the monster who doesn't care if he steps on them.
Most of the human run away but I still got the monster following me and I have no idea how I'm supposed to get rid of it. I couldn't use the technigue from before because my legs and most of all my paw wouldn't let me run fast enough for that anymore. While I try to find a way to get rid of the monster it gets closer and closer and my legs start to get tired from running and trying not to slip on the snow...
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 10:46

I snarl seeing Thalia in danger, "stay away from mY PACK!!!!" I howl and run right at the creature, my eyes a burning Flame (literally, u can see the flame in mah eyes). I bash straight into it, with more strength than I knew I had. It gets hit like a lightning bolt and falls to the ground. I suddenly feel dizzy and next thing I know Im uncontious.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 17:35

After fire's attack the monster bear is paralysed but still half concious i stepped onto his back making a quick ferociuos bite to the head which killed him straight i turned right noticing my pack mates were injured

first i pushed thalia to the back of the den as she was still concious i then picked up fire onto my back and walked her towards Halo
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 22:13

"Is everyone alright?" I ask curse as he pushes me into the den. I can hardly move, my paw hurts much more than before. I lick it but that doesn't help. I lay down shivering and hope that there won't be any more scary surprises anymore.
At least not for now...
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01 2010, 23:44

I wake up in the den and see Thalia and Curse, "ahh..I" I try to speak, but am too exasted to move. I lay there, unable to move, "I miss Halo..." I finally manage to say.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03 2010, 05:29

I tucked the two females together and stood outside the den howling to alert Halo :***:

i then returned to the den curling up with Song and licking at her wounds the stretching over to help Thalia and Fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next