Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03 2010, 09:22

I smile and close my eyes, feeling tired. I listen to the sounds around us and start to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03 2010, 23:02

I curl up close to the others and, knowing that we're all safe now, I fall asleep right away.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04 2010, 00:35

Knowing i was the only male left i knew it was my duty to protect everyone even if it meant to lose my life

i got up and looked out over the landscape scanning each and every detail making sure there was no threat, i decided to sit guard outside for tonight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05 2010, 00:07

I open my eyes slowly, checking everything was ok, then fell back to sleep..
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05 2010, 11:15

(whooaaa... all this crazy epicness happened?? Shocked oh snap did i get hurt? er i'll just go with the flow for now XD)

Sits up slightly feeling the cold wind blow fur and shudders slightly, eyes widen seeing the rest of the pack hurt. Ears fall back looking around and spoting Curse outside. Slowly gets up and goes to sit by him nuzzling his chest . ''Curse, will they be alright?'' Says as she glances back over at Fire and Thalia then at him ''Are you gonna be ok?'' Likcs his muzzle slighlty.

Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05 2010, 17:44

I smiled seeing she had healed enough to take her steps carefully, I licked her muzzle trying to tell her not to worry about me. "The other's will be fine they just need a bit of rest for now"

I got down into a playfull beg and said "Did Sk8ter tell you about what we might be doing?" I barked smiling my tail weagging 100 miles an hour
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05 2010, 21:22

dashes quickly into the pack terra, runs past the mess and skids into the bd, knocking over sk8ter and licking her face all over "i missed you", hugs her tightly
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 04:57

Hears a huge crash from the BD i left song to watch the others while i went to investigate, I padded up to the entrance hackles raised..... I pounced but just missed the odd scent faigly in my mind.

I stopped dead in my tracks "Fang....?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 05:28

his sits up with sk8ter, his front paws wrapped around her shouldiers "hi curse" he says smiling
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 17:45

"Fang,,,? FANG!!!!!" i yelled jumping at the two alpha's then seeing they was having their moment i stepped back happy to see them together again
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 18:24

I open my eyes, and see Fang next to me. " Fang!! You're back!! I missed you so much " I start happy crying as I lick his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2010, 20:48

My eyes shot open and I bounded out of the den, my tail wagging like a dragonflys wings. I saw Fang in the den and my eyes went wide and my face turned to a grin, "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!" I howled and pounced into the den, knocking the three over.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 00:09

wraps his paws around all three of them and hugs, "i missed you all" he then kinda drops curse and fire and licks sk8ter, lifting his paw he wipes away her tears of joy then places his nose on hers and cheekily smile
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 02:18

Feels power as fire flies straight at me and knocks me over, she stands over me looking down..... (i felt kind of akward with everyone here) and i walked out the den looking back and winking at fang
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 03:31

I wake up from all the noise that everyones making and walk out of the den. As I see everyone standing around fang and sk8ter I wag my tail and run over to them and greet fang happily.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 11:48

Lets out a small yawn then perks hearing the others. Tilts head curiously and slowly trots over and notices Fang came back. Smiles and wags tail as she barks over ''Welcome back Fluffy!!''
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 12:24

I laugh and look over at Curse, seeing him wink at Fang. I back out of the den, and shot a smile at Fang, I ran off to the river and dived in.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2010, 18:12

"thanks thalia, song" he says bowing his head, he still hadn't let go of sk8ter yet
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 02:00

I winked at Fire cus she laughed them went over licking song's round the back of the ears then getting down playfully! "BRING IT ON!!" i teased at her
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 11:01

Growls geting up on hind legs making a ninjaish stance ''You got away last time but now I shall beat you!'' Crouches back down and tackles him down nipping at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 16:11

I smile, seeing everyone is happy. Then I walk off to the river and have a drink.
(like my avvie Very Happy thx again fire ^^)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 17:30

Scrambles underneath her and kicks her off with my powerful hind legs, a flower frenzy came up as she landed in a patch of daisy's i smiled and placed a daisy in her ear "Beautiful" i smiles winking then licked her face
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 18:12

Blushes slightly scrambling over onto her side, turns head looking over at him and flicks tail at him and quickly knocks him over and barks victoriously hopping around him then to sit by his side licking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 18:52

(hehe thanks Thalia! Ill make re-sizes for you all soon)
I laugh as they play with eachother, wishing my mate would play with me...
I sit down and rest my head on my paws, wondering if he actually cared.. "I wish he cared" I say quietly, as a tear rolled down my cheek. I wipe it away with my paw and lay there, wondering...
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2010, 19:04

" Where were you? " I ask Fang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next