Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:24

Whines trying to go against the wind and trying to hold him as close as possible. Sinks face into his neck tryinto hide and fight back the tears. Licks his ear slightly before nuzzling him again
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:31

begins to fade into dust as i begin my journey licks song before melting into thesmall patches of snow surrounding her paws

i howl as loud as i could tears falling from my muzzle

the howl faded and died in the distance........ :***:

(Last Post bye Crying or Very sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 21:35

I start to whimper after hearing him go, I howl softly, "bye..." I lay down and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:15

I wake up after the longest rest I have ever had, or at least I think. I sniff the air and see the pups with Sk8 next to me. I flatten my ears and decide what has to happen, I sit down and wait for her to wake up before telling the pack the news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:19

the sound of fire shuffling wakes silver up, he raises his crown and looks at her, silver looked tired and almost broken from all this work and stress of pups, he wondered how sk8s was coping "nice to see your awake" he smiles just managing a smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:22

I wake up seeing Fire and Silver awake, I bark "hi" then sit down and let them talk.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:25

"haha," I laugh at Silver and look at Crystal, "hello" I turn back to Silver and smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:25

turning his head, he smiles wearily at crystal "hey crys" he says before lowering his cranuim and placing it on the cold floor, shuffles and lays on his side
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:26

"well Im gonna go back to sleep," I say and lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:27

Silver nods slowly "you do that" he says quietly yawning, looks up and sees fire smiling down at him, he returns her smile
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:32

I look at him as he smiles at me, I decide to tell him the news, "well... Silver, I have something to tell you.." I frown a little but then half smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:34

he rolls onto his back and looks at her upside down "whats it is?" he asks curiosly, he makes puppy eyes and they sparkle a little as the light seeps through the den entrance
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:37

"Well.." I hear a noise and look at Sk8, "Sk8? you awake?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 18:57

nudges sk8ter gently and carefully "you awake hun" he asks, with a big grin on his face "she will wake up soon"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 19:03

I smile, "ok.. well I was thinking about Zeff again, and well," I sigh and continue, "I want to look for him.. I miss him and want to know where he is," I tell Silver, feeling like a bit of a ditcher. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 19:21

silver smiles and rolls onto its feet he nuzzles her comfurtingly "i understand and i think sk8ter while 2" his tone calm and relaxing
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2010, 19:28

I smile, "thanks" I lay down and wait for Sk8 to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 15:42

Song's eyes slowly open as she finds herself in a small clearing. She sits up half dazed thinking 'Great, falling asleep was something I didnt want to do.' Her ears slightly folded back as she looks back at the crumbled rose then up to the sky thinking of Curse. Sighs picking up and slowly padding back to the den, comes to it and goes by the river puting the small flower beside a tree then sits drinking some water.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 19:14

I awaken as the sun starts to set slowly. I perk my head up and look at the pups sleeping peacefully. I smile and carefully stand up, trying not to wake them up. I lick each of them on their muzzle, then notice Crystal also sleeping. I lick her muzzle and trot out of the den, towards the Magic River. ' It's been a while since I've eaten. ' I start running to the river, and jump in, spotting some fish. I swim toward them and snatch one. I swim to the surface and run back to the Birthing Den. I place the fish in the middle of the den, and start to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 19:18

he see's sk8ter had a fish and this made his belly rumble, he gets up and trots to another part of the bd, seeing the elk he has stored brings out an elk leg and starts to eat slowly, "do you want some?" he asks sk8ter
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 19:32

I quickly look up as i hear a familiar voice. " Oh hi! I didn't notice you here. " I look down at my fish, half eaten. " No thanks, I just caught this for breakfast. " I smile and get back to eating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 19:56

he smile and starts to eat it, he finishes half then drags back to the hole which he put it in "hello sleepy head" he says to sk8ter, pawing at her face then laying beside and watching the pups sleep
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 22:59

Reaching out my front leg i places it just before the border of the pack territory i look up at the landscape knowing where i am but feeling as if i shouldnt be here i began to plodd around and lowering my snout to smell the sweet forgotten grass

I lift my head and howl to my pack :***:

after the howl lowering my ead *i know im home* Smile

Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 09:49

I wake up hear Sk8 and Silver in the den eating, I decide I should eat too. I trot out of the den, glancing at them and saying hi. I trot to the river and decide now might be a nice time for a swim. I back up a bit and lower my frame ( XD I used that word! Im so proud! hehe) I act as if I am about to pounce then, with a bolt of energy, I fly into the water like a seal into the ocean. I swim around, eyeing some fish, I act as if I am not interested in them the suddenly take a snap at one. It starts flipping around between my teeth, as it tries to free itself but I just bite harder until it is dead. I get out of the water and lay on a warm rock, dropping the fish and letting it cook in the sun. I lay down and wait for it to be warm enough to eat. (Fire can cook!! lol)
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 19:10

My ears flop down thinking no one heard me and maybe they had left but knowing my way i walked over to the river knowing my stomach hadn't eat for a while

as it appeared over the eye line of my view i spotted a wolf in the river i began to run towards the bank i leapt in almost squashing the wolf i floated to the surface to realise the wolf was fire "Hey fire not seen you for a while!, how you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next