Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 2 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:06

"hi female Delta," I laugh, knowing she is shy, "what is your rank?" I ask her trying to make her feel better. I sniff her scent and smile,"its ok Im friendly," I say to her so she doesnt have to submit to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:08

"I'm Eclipse!" i Said "Will It is Better To Earn Respect then just to think it is there" i said Submiting again
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:11

I smile, "Well your right, But you down have to bow down to me all the time, Im not a queen," I laugh, trying to get her to know me better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:12

I watched the two females talk to one another then gaze to the sky feeling a soft breeze and picking up multiple scents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:12

I Laughed "well You and Sk8ter are Queens to me and Raikou is a King. must Respect"
i said
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:15

I smile to her as an "ok" and trotted to the new den. I sad down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:17

i Padded To Raikou and SAid "Is there Anything we can do?" i asked laying down in front of him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:24

I looked at Eclipse and wondered myself "Well, we can explore the territory scent it more or hunt." I suggested and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:25

i Got up "that would be Fun! Lets Go!"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:27

I smile as I watch the two looking for things to do, I look around and see a hare. I run after it and bite its neck killing it, I sit down and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:28

I nod then stood up and begin walking in a direction to explore the territory looking over my shoulder for Eclipse to follow, meanwhile I continue searching.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:29

i Padded around after him thinking 'he funny' i laughed a bit then said "hehe, He Funny"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:31

I raised my eyebrow and stopped for a second to look at Eclipse "Who's funny?" I asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:36

"Idk" i laughed "I was Day Dreaming Ignore me"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:38

"Alrighty then." I said then began to sniff around the forest floor once more continuing to explore our newfound territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:41

"soo, Is there anymore wolfs other then me You fire and Sk8?" i asked Sniffing i scented a Rabbit Behind the Bush i Bolt Fastly through it and Snaped Down on its Back i broke it Killing it i padded back with the Bunny in my mouth "Want it" i asked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:44

"Perhaps, but they haven't showed up yet." I replied then watched her hunt down a rabbit "Nah, you eat it." I answered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:47

"I think You Should" i smiled i Droped it at his Feet and Yawned "well thanks but I'm tired now bye Raikou" I smiled Licking him FRIENDLY i ran back to the denand barked /"Good Night Fire" i went in and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 12:51

"Oh, Alright." I said sitting down then recieving a lick "G'night." I said and began to eat the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:06

I watched as she licked my mate carefully, I was just making sure she was behaving. I saw it was no threat so I began to look around the new territory, I heard her say goodnight, "night" I said and watched Raikou eating the rabbit she gave him. i trotted to him and looked the the rabbit, "you'd think that at her size and weight, she'd be the one eating all the food huh?" I said and sat down, I licked his cheek and layed my muzzle on my paws and closed my eyes, I listen to the birds surrounding us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:11

I licked my lips finishing my rabbit and hearing Fire talk "Yeah, that's why I didn't take it at first." I sighed then leaned against Fire licking her forehead and relaxing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:37

I smile as he lays with me, "I love you..." I say, and nuzzle him. I look up at the sky and howl, "We are the Wild Sk8ter pack!!!" I howl again but this time our motto, I get Raikou to howl with me. "Through the forest we run, Staying Strong, Having fun, We are the Wild Sk8ter Pack, We are deadly and we will attack!" I smile feeling strong.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:41

I wake up and seeing Eclipse sleeping next to me, I walk out of the den quietly. " Hi Fire, hi Raikou! So have you two been friendly towards Eclipse? She should eat more, have you noticed that? " I stretch, then walk around the territory. I come across a river, and further upstream it flows into a forest. ' Hmmm... ' i think to myself. I howl, telling Raikou and Fire to come to me. " This looks like a good river? I think we should name it the Magic River. We can swim in it and get drinks from it! "
The Wild Den - Page 2 Magic_10

:***: :@@: ^^^^ The Magic River, flowing through the forest. Downstream is where we swim, and get drinks.

Last edited by Sk8ter on Thu Jul 08 2010, 13:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:44

I smile, "yes we have, and she hunted a rabbit but gave it to Raikou! He said to eat it but she wouldnt!! I think she needs to be pampered until she eats enough..." I comment, "nice river, ok".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08 2010, 13:47

After howling with her I bow respectively to the Alpha and nod agreeing with Fire then follow the Alpha to the river and sniff the air, and admire the nice place we've come across "Sounds like a good name." I said swishing my tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: