Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 21 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 20:36

I nod and follow " nice to meet u raikou. I'm Atreiyu the new pupsitter." I say and look around the place
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 01:26

I wake up and snort feeling bored, I think I should at least get a drink. I trot to the river and lap some water up. I trot back to the den and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 09:44

i woke yawning i Got up and Howled i Strong and Proud Delta Howl
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 10:06

Afterwards I made it back to the den and sat under a tree and heard Eclipse howl, I yawned then glanced around the area.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 11:06

padded around imlessly
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 11:19

(Eclipse, please try to make your posts a bit longer)
I wake up and trot out of the den. My mouth feels dry so I trot to the Magic River and get some water. When I am no longer thirsty, I walk back to the area around the Wild Den and see Raikou and Eclipse. " Hello, How are you two today? " I ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 11:21

i turned to see Sk8ter i submited "Hello Alpha Sk8!" i said turning "im Boreds, Tired and Angry"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 11:24

" Oh, why are you angry? " I ask as I spot a hare. I stare at it as it sniffs around. I decide to track it down later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 12:02

"Im fine today." I replied to Sk8ter then layed down to relax for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 14:28

I go for a walk around the territory and then head back to the den. I lay down under a tree in the sun and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 15:32

Crawls out of the water soaked, shakes coat a bit and trots by the den greets everyone along the way then comes to Atreiyu. Tilts head a bit then smiles ''Hello welcome to the pack, I am Song, one of the scouts.'' Bows head in respect and goes off into the forest to patrol the territory.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18 2010, 22:07

"I'm Not Sure I Just Fill Like it.." i Laid down and felll asleep
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 00:32

I stare to the wide open sky as it begins to turn dark and clouds shade and engulf our packs territory the pups begin to whine i howl to the sky in rememberance to the one true pack wolf

Curse
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 00:58

i yawned and fell aslepe
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 01:49

puts heads in paws looking at eclipse sleeping as she took deep breathes in and out making the grass sway as she did so. the pups whine i go see whats wrong
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 08:37

Atreiyu greeted the pack and to song before she left "Im atreiyu the pupsitters." i say before song left i then trot off
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 08:49

I perked my ears forward while I continue to lay down in a soft patch of grass my orbs fixed on a brown male I haven't met in the pack yet, watching him wander off I decided to meet with him later. Resting my head onto my paws with a sigh feeling the slight breeze cool through my fur and hearing the trees slowly sway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 08:52

i continue trotting off as i lay down under a shaded tree
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 14:55

Smells the air for a moment then continues patroling the territory. Ears slightly twitch hearing some birds above, stops looking around and thinks to self 'Well pretty much all of the territory is clear from intruders.' Flicks tail to the side and begins walking back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 17:28

Atreiyu still lays under a tree. The wind blew through her white pelt as she felt the cool air. She looked up at the sky with her Light blue eyes as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 02:49

Raikour stares at me with his beady eyes at first they scan me then i begin to shake but still stand my ground i wwander what he wants so i speak

"what do you want wolf i have not seen you before are you a pack member?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 06:25

I lift my head up averting my eyes to the wolf I've previously seen seeing now he is speaking with me, I stood up and flicked my tail watching him stand his ground "I can ask you the same thing.. I am Raikou, the Beta of this pack." I said not avoiding eye contact and stood as my rank "Who might you be?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 06:52

Sirius ran off to go hunt a meal for everyone. Yet she stops to take a drink at the stream.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 15:31

Comes to the den, notices Curse and Raikou watching each other. Tilts head wondering what they might be doing. Shrugs and trots off towards the river to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 00:57

i okwe up and padded around i howled in happyness this howl was strong and Smart!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: