Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 20 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 18:50

Growls low still laying on the ground and finally says "Well that was rude." Rolls over back onto tummy looking around then gets up shaking coat and walks to the magic pond.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 18:54

I chuckled and stood up deciding to get a drink as well, making my way to the Magic River I stood by the waters edge lapping at the cool liquid quenching my thirst and ridding the blood.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 18:59

(lol oops i ment river)

Laps up some cool refreshing water then sits back smiling happily. Looks down at the water seeing reflection, notices that is covered all in blood. Gets up wondering if it was mostly from the others or if it was my blood. Looks over at Raikou "Hey ill be back in a bit." then gets up and sprints off down river to wash off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 19:05

(its fine ^^ lol)

I looked over to Song and smiled "Alrighty." I replied then splashed some of the water on my cuts to rinse them from dirt and drying blood. I shook off the water then sat down with a sigh watching the water quietly.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 19:13

Runs to the river finding a good spot to swim around and jumps in. Splashes around happily cooling off then dives under siting at the bottom of the river for a mometn then jumps out getting rid of all the blood on fur. Shakes coat drying off a bit then looks back at reflection seeing the cuts and bruises that got during the fight. Shrugs laying down in the sun drying off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 19:17

I got up carrying myself back to the den silently, making it there I crawled inside the den curling up near Fire and shutting my eyes as I began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13 2010, 19:22

I decide to go back into the den and curl up. I fall asleep next to Fire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14 2010, 11:27

Sirius sat on a hill as her black fur glistened with droplets of water. She has just cane running through a stream. Her red eyes looked around as her flame looking scar on her right cheek and side burned slightly. She stretched as her claws retracted out and her lizard like tail swishes happily as she heads to go hunt a meal for the pack.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14 2010, 22:54

he walks through the territory acting nervous, skittish and jumpy as he reaches the den climbs on top of it and watches out for any lone wolves and bears
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 09:31

Sirius arrives back to the pack den. As she dragged a bull elk. She howled to tell everyone that she has brought a meal. Sirius ripped a chunk of meat for her. As she eats it
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 11:34

Raises head up hearing the howl, licks fangs getting up. Comes to the den seeing Sirius with a giant bull elk, tilts head surprised going over to her. Stops looking down at the bull and paws it then looks back at Sirius ''Nice kill, guess it wasnt much of a challenge for you huh?'' Laughs lightly going around finding a piece to tear off and to eat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 11:52

laughs "no it wasnt. even for a blind wolf like me." i say and eat
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 16:13

Holds the meat down that tore off the side of the bull with paws while gnaws on it tearing off a small chunk and eats it up. Looks back at her and shrugs ''Well even though your blind you got talent for taking a bull down, for me it would have been like mission impossible.'' shakes head thinking ''yup for sure.'' takes another bite.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 19:11

I woke up to the scent of a fresh kill, I sat up with a large yawn then stretched as I trotted out of the den to approach the kill, I glanced at Sirius and Song eating their share "Well done." I commented not sure who brought it down but helped my self to feast on some of the elk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 19:37

I finished my share as I trot under a tree and lays down
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16 2010, 23:05

trots out of the den, scrambles up the den and lays on top his paws hanging over the den entrance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 04:58

After eating my part of the kill, satisfied I padded over to a nearby berry bush and plopped down beside it licking my muzzle and curled up to rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 10:32

i wag my tail as i lay down.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 15:47

Lays on tummy licking blood then gets up shaking dirt off coat. Trots off to the river and sits looking at the water. Wags tail seeing a wavy reflection, paws it making the water splash up, then slides in swiming around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 16:27

Atreiyu comes walking to the pack territory as she glances around
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 17:16

I sat up from my spot and yawned after a good sleep, I inhaled the fresh air and looked around to see who else was up. I smelt the air again picking up the scent of a wolf approaching the territory, I growled low to my self wondering if it was a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 17:51

I smell the scent of a unknown wolf as I slightly bristle my fur as I look around and keep alert
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 18:16

Standing up with my tail raised I made my way to the scent not waiting for anything to happen as I spotted the figure of a white wolf looking alert, I trotted closer till I was in sight of the wolf; baring my fangs slightly "What is it you want?" I questioned the white wolf keeping my distance while I held myself high for my rank.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 18:55

I looked at the male " I'm here because I'm new to the pack." I say calmly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17 2010, 20:26

I exhaled then looked at the wolf for a moment "I'm Raikou, Beta Male of this pack." I said introducing myself first flicking my tail "The den leads this way." I gestured in the direction of the den with the others then trotted towards the den allowing her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: