Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 30 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 18:14

laughs "yea im done and thanks" smiles then takes some meat and pads a little distance off chews on it, his sharp fangs slices through it with no trouble, he looks up half finished it to the other wolves then continues to chew through his meat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 18:20

I gulped my last piece of meat and licked my lips tasting the blood from the elk as I sat nearby satisfied from the meal. I looked over at Sk8 and Silver then gazed to the blue sky inhaling the air with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 18:24

finishes his food "im going to clean of" trots swiftly to the river and leaps into it, the blood comes off as i paddle around after a while gets out and sees his wounds still bleeding, sighs and lays down licking his wounds
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 19:00

I walk back to the den and lay down, slowly shutting my eyes. I roll onto my side and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 19:07

I stood up yawning as I made my way to the den but to lay under a tree outside the den, resting my head on my paws I closed my eyes settling in for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 19:20

with my body stiff as ice from guarding the den i shake it firmly to try and untangle all the matted areas in my fur i lick it also, i see silver come back from his run into the bear i speak "good job silver i havn't seen a wolf doing such a fine job as you, how is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 23:27

his icy gaze flickers up towards curse "thanks, and im ok," stands up slightly wincing but ignores it and looks back before trotting to the den and scrambles up on top, looks over the terra then lowers his cranuim into his paws, curls his banner round him, his auds flatten against his head and looks out watching for rival wolves, bears and other threats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 04:36

walks to den and smiles at all the wolves
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 06:54

I opened my orange orbs to see darkness consuming the den and forest, seeing it was night already I sat up with a yawn as I remembered I slept under the tree while I glanced to see the few wolves up as well. Twitching my ears I could hear nothing but night critters and seeing the moonlight bathe through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 07:31

hello everyone..-sits-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 08:55

i yawned and Moved and fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 09:55

My eyes averted to a white wolf that just sat down, standing up I walked over to the female and stood a few feet infront of her "Greetings.. Welcome to the pack, I'm your Beta, Raikou." I said with a nod then sat nearby eyeing the wolf for a moment then gazed away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 10:09

"Hello, Welcome to the Pack! I'm Eclipse Delta!" i said smiling then i fell asleep again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 10:14

I walk around to find herbs
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 15:43

stands up and jumps off the den, sees his wounds have healed but become scars and sighs lightly, he walks to where the others are and sits down beside them
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 16:35

Walks slowly back to the den feeling drowzy. Growls low to self 'Stay awake, stay awake, just until I get back.' Shakes head looking ahead, ears twitch hearing the river near by. Smells the air catching the scent of the others, 'Almost, just a bit more' shakes head again trying to stay awake. Finally arrives at the den, notices everyone sitting around but too tired to go over, lies down under a tree and goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 16:48

suddenly leans forward and falls asleep from staying up all night, his banner wraps carfully around him
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 21:08

gets up licking my lips preparing for an early morning hunt "hello welcome to the pack snow im male delta, Curse" yawns my tongue over lapping my sharp fangs as my jaws clamp together

"ok im off for a hunt anyone going to join me?"

wanders off
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 03:08

follows Curse
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:32

i woke up and snarled a Larka "Don't Flirt With my Mate!" and i fel lasleep again
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:36

his eyes snap open as his dail hits the floor, looks around dazed then raises onto his appendexs, he opens his powerful jaws wide open as he yawns shows his sharp ivorys and turns around, he jumps onto the den and lays down, his tassle curls round to his front paws, his cold orbs watch out for dangers, looks down at eclipse "calm down, so what he can have female friends, and she is only following him, not flirting"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:42

i woke up and Snarled at Silver "Leave me Be. im a Higher Rank, So Enough With your talking" i growled padding to the river i jumepd in and Went for a swim
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:45

mutters to himself "you may be a higher rank but you have an ego to match it" chuckles at this and shakes his pelt from where he is laying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:48

i turn around and growled "Silver you know i can here you and your mutters. I will be Telling sk8ter about your Rudeness"
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:50

"you can tell her but i wasn't the one snarling at a wolf for no reason" laughs again "you where mean and rude to larka, don't you think she would like to know that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: