Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+2
Rose
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Wild Den - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 00:58

First topic message reminder :

The Wild Den

This is the Main Den, where the Alpha's can hold meetings to arrange problems amongst them. The den is made from large rocks that pile around it having an entrance for Alphas & Betas to enter freely along with some members that can make their own dens inside, it is very spacious inside and fitting.
The Wild Den - Page 38 Wolf1
The surroundings of the den consist of green lush forest and jade grass that will definitely gain the feeling of relaxation and peace, there are also patches of herbs and flowers scattered amongst the area that will provide healers to be able to attend to the wounded.
The weather in the area is often perfect having the sun warming the earth and few clouds to provide shade including cool breezes.

In the pack's territory is a large field filled with long green grass and clovers that is often grazed by migrating herds of Elk or Bison, this also helps the pack to gain free access to easy meals.
The water source for the pack is close by which is a fairly large pool of water which runs toward the field and near the den, smaller streams can be often found flowing in different directions providing other critters their water source.

All pack members may post here. Rules: Be nice and have fun!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://wildsk8terpack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:18

i turned my HEad "I'm nopt sure.." i whimpered i laid down turning away 'i know he doesn't like me this way'
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:21

''A flower that one looks like a flower!'' She outloud to herself. Then turns head again watching it ''A deformed flower I guess...'' She says while rubing her head with paw looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:21

her ears perked to Song she Rolled over and watched the Sky and smiled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:23

Twitching my ear I watched her lay down and turn away "Well.. since I have a mate, I'm not really making deep relationships with other females.." I said quietly knowing she'll be upset.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:25

her Ears Pined back and whimpered "I know what you mean" i got up and Padded by him "Ill be opver here if u need me i don't want to make you any more upset then i will wiht my Words" i said With no emosion.

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Aug 01 2010, 17:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:29

I looked Eclipse as I sat there quietly with a small nod then got up sniffing the air with a sigh.

Last edited by Raikou on Sun Aug 01 2010, 17:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:32

I troted to the Land of Elk i was watching my body so Powerfull Used for nothing.. i Glared at the Elk as i lunged at its neck and bite down on it killing it i howled food it here i grabed a leg and ate it

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Aug 01 2010, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:35

I watched her leave with tears in her eyes but knowing she must understand while I trotted off to wander around the den area.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:38

Her eyes shift from the clouds to a bird flying over her. She quickly stumbling to her feet watching it and barks happily at it for a moment then began running around in a circle thinking about flying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:39

i padded to my Dena dn though 'this is where i'd like to own pups..'
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:43

Acting like a pup she playfully jumps around in a circle pretending to be flying. Another passing bird catches her attention, she watches it panting and lolling out her tounge. Once it flew away she continues running in circles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:44

I made my way inside the den and saw Fire sound asleep I smiled warmly while I licked her forehead and curled up beside her, wrapping my tail around her as I relaxed closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:45

I whimpered and said "I feel so alone.. Sad"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:48

She stopped and fell over onto her side lolling out her tongue and continueing to look up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 17:50

I slowly Closed my Eye and Got up i saw Curse Beside me i growled i padded out of the den and and leap into the Bush and Fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 18:04

A small smile creeped on her face as she giggled lightly looking at the passing birds. She closed her eyes and began to wave her paws pretending to fly.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 18:31

I wake up as I feel Raikou curl up around me, I smile and slowly get up and lick his cheek. I trot quietly out of the den and sit near the water, looking at my reflection, I see a different wolf in it. "Zeff?" I ask looking into it. I stand up and stick my head in the water, all I see is a bunch of fish. I lift my head back up and see my own reflection, a Beta female wolf, who can only think about what ever happened to her brother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 19:40

I awaken to feel no warmth beside me, lifting my head I looked around with tired eyes and smell Fire outside the den. I yawned standing up making my way out the den stopping to spot Fire near the water looking at her reflection, flicking my ears I approached standing near her "Evening my Dear." I said with a warm smile inhaling the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 20:33

Opens one eye still waveing paws around. Closes it moving paws move then stops feeling tired out. Sighs opening eyes looking up at the sky and wondering to self 'Maybe flying wouldnt be as good, since with the moving the arms all the time, seems like it will be exhasting.' shrugs looking back up.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01 2010, 23:15

-- Seems Lost without eclipse beside him--

walks ovr to the ledge of the cliff and stares out to a view of Eclipse hugging Raikou in fury and anger i stomp down towards them......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 00:01

I walk in front of Curse
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 01:09

his orbs snap open but flinchs as the sunlight seeps into the dark deb his orbs become accustemend to the lighting and gets up his leg only hurting alittle now, shakes his pelt all the matted fur falling off he then pads outside and his gaze flickers clocking his surroundings, slowly he yawns opening his powerful jaws and showing his sharp ivorys with that trotts stiffly to the river looking at his reflection and thinking about his scars shaking his head to get rid of these. lowers his dail into the river surface lapping up the cooling drink then raises his cranuim and licks the little droplets of his chops before taking off back towards the den quickly leaping on it and circles slowing his pace down before laying down and resting his skull on his appendixs and laying there his face cold and emotionless
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 02:31

Eclipse Woke up and GRowled Slighty Seeing Curse She Bared her Fangs and Growled "Curse, If u Do anything to Hurt me or Raikou It will not be Pretty" i snarled
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 02:35

calls to eclipse "hey can we talk?" silver pats the den roof beside him, he then raises his fore legs up and sits loosely waiting for her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 02:36

"I guess" She Licked her Lips and Padded after him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Wild Sk8ter Pack :: Archives-
Jump to: