Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 2 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 2 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 2 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:55

He turned his head to look at Nia, "It Is" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:57

She looks at him and grins- "I can get use to the" -She smiles looking at the mountains-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 00:59

Rolling to his treads, he towers the femme slightly "Yeah, I have always been scared to scale a mountian"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:02

Mia wagged her tail, "I like the water" She said, 'and I like you..' She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:03

She gets up and pull on his ear wagging tail- "Come with me please i wanna go up" -She points to the mountain ears perked-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:04

I smiled and turned to Nia "It is a nice view isn't it" I smelled in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:06

She looks at him with a big grin- "Yeah" -She looks back at Niyol- "Never mind you dont have to go" -She turns around and pads to the mountain-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:07

He blinked slowly "Ok then"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:14

She looks up at the mountain and starts climbing slips little but catches her footing she stops and thinks- "Made if i run up i wont slip" -She trys to run and slips rolling down the mountain and jumps up- "Wow fail, not doing that again" -She starts climbing again and closes eyes and looks at her paw- "Dang not you again" -She sighs and starts limping up-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:21

He decides to head back to the den, swishing his thin tassle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:27

She reaches the top out of breath and falls down looking at her paw bleeding a bit and she gets up and walks to the edge and lays down with paws hanging over and howls of excitement and looks at her paw and sighs- "Now the question is how am i suppose to get down ?" -She looks down-
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:29

I saw a wolf enter the den with large broad shoulders 'A rival male?' i thought pulling myself out the river and running over there my hackles raising.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:31

Mia smiled, jumping up and own excitedly. She yelped as she tripped over her paw and fell into the water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 01:35

She looks around and starts licking her paw ears fall back of the pain and stops as the wind blows on her face and she smiles-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 09:18

I jump out of the water and dry my pelt. I wag my tassle as I watch Mia swimming around. I look at the wolf coming with my blue orbs. A growl escapes my maw but I keep it quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:37

She yawns and gets up- "I should head back" -She limps slowly down the mountain-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:40

I look around the area and spot Niakita on the mountain. I chuckle and run over to the bottom of the mountain, wagging my tassle slowly. "You ok?" I shout out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:42

She smiles looking at her- "Yeah just cut my paw" -Looks at it and sighs- "Always the same paw"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:44

I run slowly halfway up the mountain. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:46

She smiles- "No thanks" -She limps to the ground and looks up at the mountain- "I love the mountain but its sure good being back down" -Giggles-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:49

I jump down a few metres and land on the ground with a thump. I laugh and stand back up. "Yeah, I feel like exploring. o.O"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:51

she glares at her- "Me too" -She looks at her paw- "But what about my paw ?" -ears fall back-
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 11:53

"Well I'm not the best healer, but you should clean it by dipping it in the river."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 13:27

She nods- "True" -She limps to the river and lays down letting her paw float in the water-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 14:48

I padded into the area while my orbs caught the sight of the mountains and scenery, my pendulum swishing in a calm manner. I approached the waters edge, looking at it to see a reflection of myself, averting my gaze to the others who were exploring, I myself slowly pondered around the place to see what it was like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: