Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
Mountain Range - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 3 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
Mountain Range - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMountain Range - Page 3 I_voting_barMountain Range - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

Mountain Range

Go down 
+4
Rose
Hailey
Curse
Oliver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

Mountain Range - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19 2011, 21:49

First topic message reminder :

The Mountian Range Is A Circle Of wide mountains With Only One Way In And Out, In The Center There Is A Large Lake, which Is Used For The Pack To Cool Off, On Warm Summer Days. The mountain's face is covered by a large forest beyond the forest lie's the great gorge.

Mountain Range - Page 3 Mounta10

Activity: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven (Out of 6 stars)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 15:09

Her ears perks seeing Blake and smiles- "Hey" -she lays head down still soothing her paw-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 17:47

My ear twitched as I looked over to see Niakitia, "Hey," returning the smile I wandered over to her and noticed her paw. "What happened?" I asked, tilting my head slightly while watching her paw being treated by the cold liquid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 18:05

She smiles sweetly and sighs-"Cut it from the rocks of the mountain"-she rolls her eyes and gives a little grin. She takes it out looking at it- "It seems it's getting better"- She smiles looking at it and looks back at him smiling-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 19:20

"Ahh.. I see." I replied while shifting my orbs from her paw to her, "That's good if it's looking better." I added, looking to the mountains with a content look, "Too bad no healers are here." I said with a small smile as I sat myself down.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 19:50

Mia caughed, getting her head above water. She managed to reach th dge of the water and get out. She dropped there and dried off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fireandsk8terbfp.weebly.com
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 20:18

I trot over to the water again and I see Mia laying down. I run to her and start licking her dry. (Lol, would that work?) "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 22:37

She look at him with a smile-"Yeah it would of been alot better"- She looks back up the mountain and grins-"It was worth getting cut though....the view from there is great !"-she looks back at him and smiles-
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 22:47

(if you were talking to Sk8, u might want to know its a she XD
Mia caughed again then felt someone licking her, "oh, yeah... I dont know what happened" She said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 22:52

I let out a small chuckle and continued to look at the mountains, "We're lucky we reside in these parts." I said then looked back to Nia who was smiling, swishing my tail I smiled and noticed Sk8 with a little pup I haven't seen before. "Who's the pup?" I asked, wondering if Nia knew.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20 2011, 23:48

My eyes (or orbs lol) shifted around to see sk8ter and nikitia and Blake and a new pup who I haven't heard of. I set off, running to them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21 2011, 01:34

She looks at the pup and titles head- "Shes a new part of the family we found her hiding in our territory. Shes not full wolf though half breed with a dog" -She smiles looking at the pup and looks at Blake- "She pretty cute- "Lets out a small yawn and giggles-
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21 2011, 03:34

I walk to the lake to have a drink. Then I trot over to the others who are enjoying the view "Hiii!" I greet them smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21 2011, 10:30

I listened to her as she explained about the little half pup, "So she was raised under humans?" I asked quietly, only knowing of hunters that usually come around here. My auds perked hearing Thalia, looking over I smiled, "Hey Thalia." I greeted as she approached the group.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21 2011, 10:42

She nods- "Yeah but not too long if shes only a pup" -She turns hearing Thalia and smiles- "Hello" -She looks at her paw and grins- "It feels a hole lot better"
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21 2011, 23:58

Mia lifted her head, seeing a black wolf looking at her. She tilted her head to the side, one ear flopped down, then tilted it the other way, the other ear flopped down. She giggled and continued. The little pup started giggling loudly, as she rolled around on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 17:04

I smiled at the little pup as she noticed me looking at her, entertaining herself with the flopping of her auds. I mimiced her in doing the samething and grinned at the lively pup when she stopped to roll on the ground, causing me to pause mimicing and look at her with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 18:20

Mia giggled as the wolf mimmiced her. (spail) She rolled onto her tummy, crouched and ready to attack. She hid in the grass and then jumped out, landing on the wolf's head. She giggled again nipping his ear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 18:42

I chuckled watching the pup as she readied herself and pounced onto my head, causing me to lower my cranium as the pups weight made impact. Steadying myself so she wouldn't fall and feeling her small fangs pinch my ears, I grinned and slowly layed down pretending to be defeated by the pup.
Back to top Go down
Hailey

Hailey

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 19:41

The white fluff ball laughed, snapping playfully at his muzzle, nose and ears. She layed on his chest and barked, "woof!" She poked his nose, playfully before jumping off and running away, waiting to be chased.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22 2011, 22:57

I grinned and looked at the pup as she playfully nipped at my muzzle, feeling a poke on the nose I stood up to see her prance off. Laughing at the energetic pup I begin to chase after her, catching up easily and giving light nudges to her sides using my nose and hopping over her to run some circles around the youth before chasing her around again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 16:52

I stand up and walk over to Blake, wagging my pendulum. "Want to go hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 16:58

I skid to a hault over the terrain to spot Sk8, hearing her invitation I remembered the Alpha asking of my presence, "I'd love too, but I believe I have to head to the training grounds with Curse." I answered with some twitches of my auds, "Perhaps we can sometime later?" I suggested with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 17:03

"Okey dokey, another time." I smile and turn to walk to the water, hoping to catch a fish. I dive in the water and swim around looking for fishies. I spot one and dart down, trying to snatch it. I bite it but it swims off, blood in the water. It eventually stops swimming and floats, so I grab it and jump out. I drop it on the ground and start eating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23 2011, 17:06

I nodded to the scheduled hunting and looked to see Sk8 catch a fish for her meal, turning in the other direction I trotted forth and made my way to the training grounds to meet with Curse.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24 2011, 07:15

I smile seeing Mia and Blake play around. As the Delta walks off to the training grounds, I follow him remembering that Curse had asked me to go there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Range   Mountain Range - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Range
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wild Sk8ter Pack! :: Roleplaying! :: East-
Jump to: