Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Wild Den - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 14:30

First topic message reminder :

I hear a yelp and and follow Raikou towards the Eclipse- I growl as well pushing the tree, helping Raikou.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:04

''Thats good'' smiles thinking for a moment on how she is then shrugs ''I dont really know at the moment, maybe hungry. Hmm when I find out Ill tell you." swishes tail to the side. Notices Silver "Hello there, feeling any better?" I ask with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:05

i laid down beside him and whispered "Fluffy Tail" i nudgeed his Tail out of his face "Talk to me Raikou" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:06

I exhaled irritated then flicked my tail behind me "About what?" I asked monotonely slightly glaring staying in my position.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:07

she growled "Why are you So Down.. Boring.. Annoying me..?" she said "Will you please come out side and Play... I feel alone out there" i said "your my Play Mate" i laughed Nuzzle him to get up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:09

I looked away and closed my eyes ignoring her nudges "Why can't I be so down and boring?" I said clearing my throat with another sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:11

I laid down and Rolled ovr and looked at him upside down "come out side" she Said "or ill Attack you" she said "Playfully" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:12

Paws the moist green grass and begins gnawing on it for a moment then spitting it out the next and mutters to self "Why do elk like this..?" she wonders.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:12

"yes" he smiles weakly "thanks for your help" the rain lightens up to a light drizzle, silver shakes his pelt but his scars still show as the rain just flattens his fur again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:13

"Go play with.. someone other than me." I mumbled with a yawn curling up tighter licking my lips.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:17

Lolls toungue out trying to get rid of the weird taste of the grass then stops looking back up at Silver "No problem, its what friends do, right?" smiles then goes back to tasting the grass and after a second time she mutters to self ''Hm not bad after you get past the icky tast."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:17

"What are you Some LAzy wolf//" i saw him lick his lips "Ya goona eat me?" i laughed "Comeone Pleaseeeeee FOR meeee" i whimpered Begging
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:19

"yea they do" his cold eyes tense as he sits down "don't eat grass though, you might make yourself ill" laughs when she licks it a second time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:20

"Why can't I be lazy?" I mumbled again then growled sitting up and poked her with my paw "There played with you, satisfied?" I said and crawled to the back of the dark den curling up again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:22

I laughed i poke him "Happy" i nudged him and ran out to the others "Heya"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:24

I gave a lame look in the dark 'I coulda done that from the start..' I thought then rolled onto my back and felt lazy with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:26

Gags a little then shakes her head looking back at him "Maybe your right... and that is something Im pretty sure I dont want." Trys to spit the taste out. Smiles and playfully pokes his paw out of boredness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:26

I lay down watching the others-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:28

I ran over to Cross and Tackled him "hiya" i licked him nose Friendly
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:29

stands up and bounces on her playfully, nipping her ear and gently tugs it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:30

"Hey." I said laughing and gently pushing her off, so i could breathe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:31

I Ran over to Silver as I pined him and threw my self inot mud i came out and tackled Silver "Now your all muddy" i laughed rolling in the mudd i rana nd tackled cross
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:32

I blink surprised seeing Eclipse and lightly laugh watching her tackle Cross. "Why hello there Eclipse." I smile watching her play with Cross. Falls back letting out a small ''Ackk''. Paws his cheek then rolls over onto back and tackles him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:34

I yawned rolling onto my side as the chatting and laughter echos into the den leading me to wonder, I got comfortable on my side and rested my eyes and mind in the darkness of the den.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:35

Falls back watching Eclipse tackle silver and getting him covered in mudand laughs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02 2010, 16:37

i laughed and Ran to Song i pined her "your all muddy too!" i ran to thew Den and walked in i left paw prints "oops, got mud all ova me" i ran out and jumpedin the water then i was washed i gotup and shook my Fur i was dry i came in the den an Curled at Raikou Behind and said "Night Raikou" i laid there with my HEad on his tail slash hip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next